9 Times Republicans Embarrassed the Dems in the Impeachment; Will They Continue?

What do you think the Dems will do in this so-called Impeachment inquiry?

• They will vote for the impeachment then oppose it in the Senate like the GOP did back in 1998

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only problem with that is Biden NEVER committed a crime.
He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine, unless they fired a prosecuter that was investigating his son's company. If you don't think that is a crime, what your accusing Trump of isn't either.
Getting rid of Shokin was an international effort. Getting rid of corruption really pisses off corrupt people. Read and learn.
What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor
Trump is exposing how corrupt the Obama administration was. I know you don't like that.
By being corrupt himself? Is that how he is showing us? He points out Obama when he's caught breaking the law or cheating, and says LOOK LOOK Obama did it too? :lol::lol: What is he, 3 years old and Obama is his brother?
Ukraine has admitted it helped Hillary's campaign in the election. So now it's time for heads to roll.

When did they admit that?

He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine, unless they fired a prosecuter that was investigating his son's company. If you don't think that is a crime, what your accusing Trump of isn't either.
Getting rid of Shokin was an international effort. Getting rid of corruption really pisses off corrupt people. Read and learn.
Trump is exposing how corrupt the Obama administration was. I know you don't like that.
By being corrupt himself? Is that how he is showing us? He points out Obama when he's caught breaking the law or cheating, and says LOOK LOOK Obama did it too? :lol::lol: What is he, 3 years old and Obama is his brother?
President Trump hasn't broken any laws. Schiff's sham makes the democrats look like bullies that bragged about beating up a woman with no arms and one leg.

It's amazing how you Trump Humpers turn a blind eye to this man's corruption and then in the next breath you want to claim to be the party of morality. It's a freakin joke.
What exactly has Trump done?

Ukraine has admitted it helped Hillary's campaign in the election. So now it's time for heads to roll.
yes, a hand full of Ukrainians were afraid of a Trump presidency which we've known for years, when it was reported that the Trump campaign hired Manafort who supported the Russian Ukrainians who were all for the Ukraine becoming a Soviet satellite country...

and when they changed the RNC platform from supporting the Ukraine over Russian aggression to NOT supporting the Ukraine....

so those handful, were leaking stuff on Manafort... THAT was their support... even the Mueller report had things on the Ukraine in it....

It's not that they were head over heels for Hillary, they just did not support Trump's undying love, for Putin's Russia.
I see as long as it's your candidate colluding with foreign countries it's all sudden okay. Lol, thanks for showing us how close you are to Hitler.

When did they admit that?
I read an article this morning. If true you gonna demand Hillary go to jail?

yes, a hand full of Ukrainians were afraid of a Trump presidency which we've known for years, when it was reported that the Trump campaign hired Manafort who supported the Russian Ukrainians who were all for the Ukraine becoming a Soviet satellite country...

and when they changed the RNC platform from supporting the Ukraine over Russian aggression to NOT supporting the Ukraine....

so those handful, were leaking stuff on Manafort... THAT was their support... even the Mueller report had things on the Ukraine in it....

It's not that they were head over heels for Hillary, they just did not support Trump's undying love, for Putin's Russia.
I see as long as it's your candidate colluding with foreign countries it's all sudden okay. Lol, thanks for showing us how close you are to Hitler.
the Clinton campaign did not collude with the Ukraine.... that's right wing fake news.

Last edited:

the Clinton campaign did not collude with the Ukraine.... that right wing fake news.
That's not how it's turning out. Let me ask you, if she did. Are you gonna make excuses for her or you to go against her?
51087961_10213778963331144_4371029423055437824_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Manafort colluded with the Russian sympathizer Ukrainians.... to get polling data on Donald Trump, to the Russians...

In August 2016, Manafort's connections to former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and his pro-Russian Party of Regions drew national attention in the US, where it was reported that Manafort may have received $12.7 million in off-the-books funds from the Party of Regions.[56]

On August 17, 2016, Donald Trump received his first security briefing.[57] The same day, August 17, Trump shook up his campaign organization in a way that appeared to minimize Manafort's role. It was reported that members of Trump's family, particularly Jared Kushner who had originally been a strong backer of Manafort, had become uneasy about his Russian connections and suspected that he had not been forthright about them.[58] Manafort stated in an internal staff memorandum that he would "remain the campaign chairman and chief strategist, providing the big-picture, long-range campaign vision".[59] However, two days later, Trump announced his acceptance of Manafort's resignation from the campaign after Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway took on senior leadership roles within that campaign.[60][61]

Upon Manafort's resignation as campaign chairman, Newt Gingrich stated, "nobody should underestimate how much Paul Manafort did to really help get this campaign to where it is right now."[62] Gingrich later added that, for the Trump administration, "It makes perfect sense for them to distance themselves from somebody who apparently didn't tell them what he was doing."[63]

In January 2019, Manafort's lawyers submitted a filing to the court in response to the allegation that Manafort had lied to investigators. Through an error in redacting, the document accidentally revealed that while he was campaign chairman, Manafort met with Konstantin Kilimnik, who is believed to be linked to Russian intelligence. The filing says Manafort gave him polling data related to the 2016 campaign and discussed a Ukrainian peace plan with him. Most of the polling data was reportedly public, although some was private Trump campaign polling data.

Manafort asked Kilimnik to pass the data to Ukrainians Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov.[64][65]

During a February 4, 2019, closed-door court hearing regarding false statements Manafort had made to investigators about his communications with Kilimnik, special counsel prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told judge Amy Berman Jackson that "This goes, I think, very much to the heart of what the special counsel's office is investigating," suggesting that Mueller's office continued to examine a possible agreement between Russia and the Trump campaign.[66]

Paul Manafort - Wikipedia

the Clinton campaign did not collude with the Ukraine.... that right wing fake news.
That's not how it's turning out. Let me ask you, if she did. Are you gonna make excuses for her or you to go against her?View attachment 290113

Links.

That's not how it's turning out. Let me ask you, if she did. Are you gonna make excuses for her or you to go against her?View attachment 290113

Links.
It's all coming out, have patience my friend. If I was Trump I would wait till end of September to drop the bombshell. That way he would win the election and have a majority in both houses.

Democrats we warned you this was going to happen
That Trump would cheat, lie or steal to win the upcoming election??
Trump`s entire life is about cheating, lying and theft. The 4,000 Trump University victims know all about it and so does the state of New York where he was hit with a $2 million dollar fine last week for looting his own "charity".

Democrats we warned you this was going to happen
That Trump would cheat, lie or steal to win the upcoming election??
Trump`s entire life is about cheating, lying and theft. The 4,000 Trump University victims know all about it and so does the state of New York where he was hit with a $2 million dollar fine last week for looting his own "charity".
Hillary is the one that actualy got caught cheating in the last election.

Manafort and the ledger that the Ukrainians allegedly leaked....

KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residence with a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

so yes, two factions of Ukrainian, the one side that America was supporting and the other side that Putin and Russians supported...

Manafort. via Kilimnik, started the FAKE NEWS conspiracy that the Crowdstrike DNC server hacked on it being the Ukraine B.S. that Giuliani, Trump are spreading... and Kilimnik is connected to Russian Intelligence...

believe me, it is much more complicated than you know... but it is mostly, not entirely, but mostly on the Russian Sympathizer Ukrainian side.

President Trump hasn't broken any laws. Schiff's sham makes the democrats look like bullies that bragged about beating up a woman with no arms and one leg.

It's amazing how you Trump Humpers turn a blind eye to this man's corruption and then in the next breath you want to claim to be the party of morality. It's a freakin joke.
TDS makes you see things that did not happen

THE DIPLOMAD 2.0: New Whine in an Old Battle.

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
Can the President' s foreign policy be with a foreign country something like this?:

I will not give you congressionally passed aid for your security against Russia, until your Country allows me to build a Trump Tower in Kiev, and you make a public announcement on CNN about the grand opening.

Is any foreign policy the President sets really ok, no matter what? Really?

that is what is at stake

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
Can the President' s foreign policy be with a foreign country something like this?:

I will not give you congressionally passed aid for your security against Russia, until your Country allows me to build a Trump Tower in Kiev, and you make a public announcement on CNN about the grand opening.

that is what is at stake
I bet you support the obama Iraian billions of dollars policy

that is what is at stake
I bet you support the obama Iraian billions of dollars policy
Sure. They are all for Democrat Extortion and Bribery, but Trump even mentioning investigating Democrats obvious corruption is "an impeachable offense" because reasons!

that is what is at stake
The unelected Swamp says that the elected President answers to the Swamp rather than to the Electorate. I think they will lose this confrontation and lose it badly, but as our Framers warned us, eternal vigilance is the price of Liberty. There are always folks with twisted minds that will try to move us from Liberty, Freedom and Self-rule to Tyranny.

Link
It was a made up example, that I'd love to know your answer to...

My point was just because any president has the power to negotiate with a foreign Leader, does NOT mean that ALL negotiations with a foreign leader are legitimate, are legal......

That is what he and maybe you, are missing.
ok whose policy was it to fire a prosecutor and you have 6 hours to do it or you don't get any money? Never mind it's the prosecutor who is investigating the company your VP's son works at.
Careful, even mentioning possible Democrat corruption during a phone call with a fellow President is an "impeachable offense" if not a "crime". Censorious Democrats are forever trying to criminalize policy disagreements.

They have been pushing this fight for 3 years. We have had enough, let's do this, I DEMAND THAT YOU IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT SO WE CAN GO TO THE SENATE FOR TRIAL!!!!!

I for one think that they are telling the truth

Career diplomats - we didn't like the policy that the elected leader had in some instances and we don't think he should have used people that have not been career Government get nothing doners - because, well, people from the private sector always make Government employees look inefficient and ineffectual.

Uh, guy, people from the Private Sector are usually idiots.

Our two businessmen Presidents. Hoover and Bush, Jr. Worst Presidents in our history.

Trump says, "Hold my Beer"

I dont trust your judgement.

Link
It was a made up example, that I'd love to know your answer to...
If you can't argue the facts then re-question your premise.
My point was just because any president has the power to negotiate with a foreign Leader, does NOT mean that ALL negotiations with a foreign leader are legitimate, are legal...
A point raised by Biden's actions and the apparent bribery scam involving his coke addled son. But to claim that Trump even mentioning it in a phone-call with a fellow President is a "crime" and/or an "impeachable offense" is simply absurd, but, do as you feel driven. We've realized that you folks are too obsessed to walk away from this fight, so bring it. WE DEMAND THAT YOU IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT SO THAT WE CAN TAKE YOUR REFUSAL TO RECOGNIZE THE CHOICE OF THE ELECTORATE IN 2016 TO THE US SENATE AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back