9 Times Republicans Embarrassed the Dems in the Impeachment; Will They Continue?

What do you think the Dems will do in this so-called Impeachment inquiry?

• They will vote for the impeachment then oppose it in the Senate like the GOP did back in 1998

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Democrats are getting no sympathy as the Republicans are showing some rare nerve and moxy turning this whole impeachment around on Democrats whose best witnesses, supposedly openly admit that they NEVER discussed any of this with the President directly, so all they have is hearsay.

The real risk the Dims are running is that the Senate will take this whole impeachment procewss and use it to investigate the Steel Dossier, the misuse of FISA warrants and the use of the FBI and foreign assets to compromise a candidate for office and a sitting President.

Then they will really know humiliation and pain like never before.

9 Times GOP Lawmakers Dunked on Schiff During Impeachment Hearing

I think it 90% likely that they will back down and not send this to the Senate for trial.

It is called the "Trump Boomerang." And the democrats are about to experience it...again...

They have to see it through. They have no choice.

If they fold, they're done forever.

I think that they don't see it through -
The Democratic Media lets it slide as all their attention goes to defending Democrats in peril as the IG and Durham reports come out.

The Democrats are getting no sympathy as the Republicans are showing some rare nerve and moxy turning this whole impeachment around on Democrats whose best witnesses, supposedly openly admit that they NEVER discussed any of this with the President directly, so all they have is hearsay.

Again, you need to get out of your Fox News bubble...

You have to believe all these career diplomats and military folks are lying... or Trump is.

I for one think that they are telling the truth

Career diplomats - we didn't like the policy that the elected leader had in some instances and we don't think he should have used people that have not been career Government get nothing doners - because, well, people from the private sector always make Government employees look inefficient and ineffectual.

Thanks to Democrats feasting on crow they're now an endangered species...

51-BYdovQgL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Democrats we warned you this was going to happen

That if Trump shot someone Trump Humpers wouls still vote for him.

The Boy Resident Droned an American citizen - using US Property and US funds, did it in your name and hid behind you while doing it.
You POS ObamaBots fell all over yourselves to defend that.

I bet Trump wouldn't hide and he would use a gun that he paid for himself.

The real risk the Dims are running is that the Senate will take this whole impeachment procewss and use it to investigate the Steel Dossier, the misuse of FISA warrants and the use of the FBI and foreign assets to compromise a candidate for office and a sitting President.

I think it 90% likely that they will back down and not send this to the Senate for trial.

What do you think the Dems will do in this so-called Impeachment inquiry?[/QUOTE
None of the examples provided in the link by far the right pro-Trump Breitbart opinion article were actually embarrassing for Democrats. One can fairly debate and contend Republicans embarrassed themselves by making weak and lame obvious off-topic deflection attempts.

Liberoids/progs are completely dissociated from the emotions of embarrassment and shame....It's a prerequisite.

Democrats we warned you this was going to happen

That if Trump shot someone Trump Humpers wouls still vote for him.

The Boy Resident Droned an American citizen - using US Property and US funds, did it in your name and hid behind you while doing it.
You POS ObamaBots fell all over yourselves to defend that.

I bet Trump wouldn't hide and he would use a gun that he paid for himself.

You Trump Humpers love to talk tough, but in reality you are soft as wet toilet paper.

:abgg2q.jpg: What impeachment hearing have you been watching? Republicans are making themselves look foolish as hell.
75443093_2678684102353744_624525993305964544_n.png.jpg

THE DIPLOMAD 2.0: New Whine in an Old Battle.

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
Can the President' s foreign policy be with a foreign country something like this?:

I will not give you congressionally passed aid for your security against Russia, until your Country allows me to build a Trump Tower in Kiev, and you make a public announcement on CNN about the grand opening.

Is any foreign policy the President sets really ok, no matter what? Really?
74673282_2604388932974522_6784929321195667456_n.jpg

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
So it`s okay to use taxpayer money to shakedown another country for personal favors. Are you really that stupid? Never mind.

You mean like biden did. His case we have real evidence for.

Not trump.
Biden did no such thing. There was an international effort to fire Ukraine`s crooked prosecutor. Have you noticed that the Republicans have no defense for Trump`s bribery/extortion scheme?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ense-strategies-republicans-yeah-so-are-they/
74673282_2604388932974522_6784929321195667456_n.jpg

So it`s okay to use taxpayer money to shakedown another country for personal favors. Are you really that stupid? Never mind.

You mean like biden did. His case we have real evidence for.

Not trump.
Biden did no such thing. There was an international effort to fire Ukraine`s crooked prosecutor. Have you noticed that the Republicans have no defense for Trump`s bribery/extortion scheme?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ense-strategies-republicans-yeah-so-are-they/

Trump Humpers don't care about the truth, lying and deception is name of the game for them.
Liberalism is nothing but a lie, ask Kavanaugh.
74883922_3350891474951765_7644832244015562752_n.jpg

Can the President' s foreign policy be with a foreign country something like this?:

I will not give you congressionally passed aid for your security against Russia, until your Country allows me to build a Trump Tower in Kiev, and you make a public announcement on CNN about the grand opening.

View attachment 289944

The only problem with that is Biden NEVER committed a crime.

View attachment 289944

He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine, unless they fired a prosecuter that was investigating his son's company. If you don't think that is a crime, what your accusing Trump of isn't either.

Link

View attachment 289944

He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine, unless they fired a prosecuter that was investigating his son's company. If you don't think that is a crime, what your accusing Trump of isn't either.
Getting rid of Shokin was an international effort. Getting rid of corruption really pisses off corrupt people. Read and learn.
What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor

Forum List

Back