9 states refuse issue to stay home orders South Dakota's Gov. says they're draconian measures like the Chinese gov. has done

There are now only nine states in America that are not under stay-at-home orders by their governors.
Nine States Refuse to Issue Stay-At-Home Orders, South Dakota's Governor Says They're 'Draconian Measures' Like the 'Chinese Government Has Done'

& the asses who say no lock downn lol
REMEMBER THE CHINESE SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING THE LEFTIST ARE TRYING TO USHER IN...
Some where alonng the line it will sink into the heads of our severely dunce public------------- You will figure out sooner or later THIS IS TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM ----

what else did they lie about huh 911
Some of the lowest population densities in the country are in some of these states.

So is it really necessary to worry about them?
what it says is that the lockdown/ stay at home orders are bullshit. why else is the left losing its shit because they didn't? it exposes that the lockdown was bullshit.

“I think you write books LOL. Well said and what an excellent statement.”

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate them. But I need to remind you that, though we probably agree about many things, I still consider myself a social democrat and an anti-imperialist internationalist.

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate them. But I need to remind you that, though we probably agree about many things, I still consider myself a social democrat and an anti-imperialist internationalist.
you mean you love your country over the world? if that's so, then in leftists terms that makes you racist.

The NWO is now in control . Unless we stop it of course.

you mean you love your country over the world? if that's so, then in leftists terms that makes you racist.

I do think it was well written though =) even if he wanted to sell our nation out bahahhah.

You have got to be kidding me ...........
1586192703024.png

For me to “love my country over the world” would be like trying to love “my heart over my body” or “my body over my mind.” We may be products of American culture and history — “Born in the U.S.A.” — but we ought to try to live up to our best and not our worst traditions.

Being a patriot can mean, as it did for Mark Twain, having a sharp awareness of our own human and institutional failings. Despite his famous American sense of humor, he was often called a leftist, too. In fact he was a genuine “anti-imperialist.”

To Thomas Paine, being faithful to British revolutionary and Enlightenment ideas meant being labeled a traitor in his homeland, supporting the American Revolution, opposing slavery, and later going to Paris to support the French Revolution, where like Lafayette he was jailed and almost murdered for trying to moderate its excesses.

So I really don’t agree with your statement about “leftist terms” and being called a racist, or about patriotism and putting “country over the world.”

For me to “love my country over the world” would be like trying to love “my heart over my body” or “my body over my mind.” We may be products of American culture and history — “Born in the U.S.A.” — but we ought to try to live up to our best and not our worst traditions.

Being a patriot can mean, as it did for Mark Twain, having a sharp awareness of our own human and institutional failings. Despite his famous American sense of humor, he was often called a leftist, too. In fact he was a genuine “anti-imperialist.”

To Thomas Paine, being faithful to British revolutionary and Enlightenment ideas meant being labeled a traitor in his homeland, supporting the American Revolution, opposing slavery, and later going to Paris to support the French Revolution, where like Lafayette he was jailed and almost murdered for trying to moderate its excesses.

So I really don’t agree with your statement about “leftist terms” and being called a racist, or about patriotism and putting “country over the world.”
so you would give to the world before you give to your neighbor, got it.

safe_image.php

Thats a chart showing out of 789 male deaths ONLY 14 didnt have at least 1 other morbidity factor at the time of death. And some were pending. Same for females. Moral of the story, if you arent old and already dying of something else you aint got a damn thing to worry about.
Yes and what is more sinister and alarming is that over last two weeks as corona cases rose dramatically EVERY single typical Top 5 taker of life in the USA had statistically irregular Drops in reported cases
There is the shell game ruse of all of this

and so the new " AFTER" the virus loss of freedoms think these ppl will see their new found America USSR
NO WALLS
NO TRUMP
NO BORDERS
NO KKK

AWWWWW

1586194244157.png

Do you always put your words into other people’s mouths?

Do you always put your words into other people’s mouths?
not at all, I let them show who they are. you did just that.

There are now only nine states in America that are not under stay-at-home orders by their governors.
Nine States Refuse to Issue Stay-At-Home Orders, South Dakota's Governor Says They're 'Draconian Measures' Like the 'Chinese Government Has Done'

REMEMBER THE CHINESE SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING THE LEFTIST ARE TRYING TO USHER IN...
Some where alonng the line it will sink into the heads of our severely dunce public------------- You will figure out sooner or later THIS IS TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM ----

As the population in New York state is about 20 million and the population in South Dakota is about 880 thousand, my guess is that if the South Dakotan's were to stand eight feet apart, that would be seriously overcrowding to them.

How many will be left, especially in Arkansas and South Carolina? Populous and poor, with little access to healthcare and fewer hospital beds per capita than almost anywhere else?

They are toast. They will be the American Ecuador.

That was already supposed to have happened. Where is your apocalypse already it's been forever!

Forum List

Back