Viewing Pres. Press Conference Will Give You COVID-19

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Viewing the President on TV will make you dull and stupid when it comes to COVID-19 Coronavirus. Basically, his pressers are disinformation conduits that are designed for distracting the public from the Presidents' incompetence and failure in addressing the crisis.
While Trump's staff and the media do a fair job of contradicting and correcting his misinformation and lies, there are still many who listen to and believe his nonsense and lies.

Protect yourself from COVID-19. Don't watch Donald Rrump on TV. Ignore everything the lying propagandist says. Listen to Doctors and experts and ignore the carnival barker, Trump. Save yourself and your family.

Don't you wish you lived in one of those red Republican states were Republican Governors are listening to Trump and ignoring experts and doctors?

Viewing the President on TV will make you dull and stupid when it comes to COVID-19 Coronavirus. Basically, his pressers are disinformation conduits that are designed for distracting the public from the Presidents' incompetence and failure in addressing the crisis.
While Trump's staff and the media do a fair job of contradicting and correcting his misinformation and lies, there are still many who listen to and believe his nonsense and lies.

Protect yourself from COVID-19. Don't watch Donald Rrump on TV. Ignore everything the lying propagandist says. Listen to Doctors and experts and ignore the carnival barker, Trump. Save yourself and your family.
He-he, you ARE a moronic loon! Thanks for the comic relief EVERY time you post....

Well, it would certainly give you the headache.

Didn't the President do a 180, though, and start spouting the scientists chapter and verse?

Don't you wish you lived in one of those red Republican states were Republican Governors are listening to Trump and ignoring experts and doctors?
I'm doing FINE here in the RED state of Indiana, ya knucklehead. It's REALLY nice here in the safe, predominantly conservative town of Valparaiso. I've heard of ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NO cases of the Chinese Virus here. It IS wonderful to live here, where it's almost totally free of liberal lunatics.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you through these trying times, Camp.
Nah, we are good. My wife normally stocks many months' worth of staples. My only worry is that we planted early and may get some freeze. Greedy for an early crop of fresh veggies.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you through these trying times, Camp.
Nah, we are good. My wife normally stocks many months' worth of staples. My only worry is that we planted early and may get some freeze. Greedy for an early crop of fresh veggies.
I believe tycho was being sarcastic.........Sarcasm IS hard to grasp for liberal lunatics, most of whom have absolutely NO sense of humor.....

That's the first time I've ever seen you post a thought that suggested you were thinking ahead. Congrats!

I believe tycho was being sarcastic.........Sarcasm IS hard to grasp for liberal lunatics, most of whom have absolutely NO sense of humor.....
Conservative humor sucks. Fart jokes, dick jokes, ball shots and racist stereotypes. There has to be some meanness or you don't get the joke.

Forum List

Back