9 states refuse issue to stay home orders South Dakota's Gov. says they're draconian measures like the Chinese gov. has done

There are now only nine states in America that are not under stay-at-home orders by their governors.
Nine States Refuse to Issue Stay-At-Home Orders, South Dakota's Governor Says They're 'Draconian Measures' Like the 'Chinese Government Has Done'

& the asses who say no lock downn lol
REMEMBER THE CHINESE SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING THE LEFTIST ARE TRYING TO USHER IN...
Some where alonng the line it will sink into the heads of our severely dunce public------------- You will figure out sooner or later THIS IS TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM ----

what else did they lie about huh 911
How many will be left, especially in Arkansas and South Carolina? Populous and poor, with little access to healthcare and fewer hospital beds per capita than almost anywhere else?

They are toast. They will be the American Ecuador.
Why does it bother you if you don’t live there?
People are gonna die.
View attachment 319796

They still never figured out what it mean to create the " neighborhood watch program" lmfao do u fkrs really need a sign to look out for your neighbor. No the feDS taught you rejects to " snitch" . dumb asses .
he's one of us. his post was actually accurate.

There are now only nine states in America that are not under stay-at-home orders by their governors.
Nine States Refuse to Issue Stay-At-Home Orders, South Dakota's Governor Says They're 'Draconian Measures' Like the 'Chinese Government Has Done'

REMEMBER THE CHINESE SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING THE LEFTIST ARE TRYING TO USHER IN...
Some where alonng the line it will sink into the heads of our severely dunce public------------- You will figure out sooner or later THIS IS TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM ----

How many will be left, especially in Arkansas and South Carolina? Populous and poor, with little access to healthcare and fewer hospital beds per capita than almost anywhere else?

People are gonna die.
View attachment 319796

They still never figured out what it mean to create the " neighborhood watch program" lmfao do u fkrs really need a sign to look out for your neighbor. No the feDS taught you rejects to " snitch" . dumb asses .
he's one of us. his post was actually accurate.

Oh yeah I meant the duncne in general conversation not the post Sorry didn't specify.

People are gonna die.
since when do you care about people dying? you all kill babies every day. you have no platform to stand on, especially when you ignore the blacks who die weekly in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson, LA and any other demofk plantation city. when you are ready to fight those deaths, you have no standing. so stfu.

And BTW, no one is dying in those states due to wuhan virus.
A. Stupid straw man arguments don't warrant response.

B. If they aren't yet, they will be.

People are gonna die.
since when do you care about people dying? you all kill babies every day. you have no platform to stand on, especially when you ignore the blacks who die weekly in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson, LA and any other demofk plantation city. when you are ready to fight those deaths, you have no standing. so stfu.

And BTW, no one is dying in those states due to wuhan virus.
A. Stupid straw man arguments don't warrant response.

B. If they aren't yet, they will be.
when you got nothing like you, cry strawman. cause that works for you you think. I'm laughing.

People are gonna die.
View attachment 319796

You're attacking one of your fellow nut-jobs.

They are toast. They will be the American Ecuador
I'm betting this prophetic wet dream of yours wont happen too.
You're a sick little fucker, aren't you.
Admit you guys love this "crisis."

Were at 9,000 deaths today, and the way they arrived at this figure is pretty damn shady. Let's see if we can squeeze out 100k to 200k in the next week. I dont believe that for a moment.

And when it never materializes, you guys will say we avoided a catastrophe BECAUSE enough followed your decrees.

I will watch this thread. 100k deaths predicted in a week. We'll see.

Were at 9,000 deaths today, and the way they arrived at this figure is pretty damn shady. Let's see if we can squeeze out 100k to 200k in the next week. I dont believe that for a moment.

And when it never materializes, you guys will say we avoided a catastrophe BECAUSE enough followed your decrees.

you need 14k a day dead to make that number in seven days. that's 14 times more daily deaths.

Last edited:

why is he sick? he's reporting the fatalities that have been established. to meet that criteria, 14k a day must die. We just reached over 1k a day and that wasn't yesterday. so, where are all of these deaths coming from?

EU25X8qWkAEJ_EM

Why lock down a state for a phony crisis? This is straight from the CDC and it shows an anomalous drop far beyond any normal statistical deviation in the number of flu/pnuemonia deaths at the exact same time corona deaths are rising. The answer is fairly obvious even to the blind. Deaths are being coded as corona just because of a positive regardless of whether it had anything to do with the death. If corona alnoe were indeed causing so many deaths then these deaths would not have fallen at the same time. case closed

Another thing that got me thinking. You continuously hear about all these famous people like sports stars, politicians, actors like the old diabetic tom hanks having a positive test but none of them seem to die. The reason is clear as a bell. The vast majority of the dying were already in the hospital dying of something else

EU25q7QWkAMU5wE

This is another quite fascinating chart from the CDC. It shows all US deaths weekly in the US. And please draw your attention once again to that red line representing 2019/20. All of a sudden as corona deaths are rising, all other deaths have a plunge that cant be explained by a normal margin of error. It can however be explained by also assuming other deaths like cancer and heart disease may be also coded as corona deaths. case closed and shut. No state should be closed down for a phony crisis. I will post later the head of italian ministry of health saying the same thing is occuring in italy Case Closed.

Another thing that got me to thinging is why arent a bunch of grocery store employees croaking? The media would love to blast that out. I think the reason remains clear. The vast majority of the dead were already in the hospital dying of something else.
LOGIC NEVER CROSSES THE MINDS in the DEGENERATE side knows as the left.

Another thing that got me to thinging is why arent a bunch of grocery store employees croaking? The media would love to blast that out. I think the reason remains clear. The vast majority of the dead were already in the hospital dying of something else.

Including the DELIVERIES that so special and safe.

safe_image.php

Thats a chart showing out of 789 male deaths ONLY 14 didnt have at least 1 other morbidity factor at the time of death. And some were pending. Same for females. Moral of the story, if you arent old and already dying of something else you aint got a damn thing to worry about.

Including the DELIVERIES that so special and safe.

Hmmm this might play right into the CASHLESS GROCERY STORE KNOWN AS AMAZON'S walk in and walk right out... Yall just don't connect those gawd dam dots..... ( the leftist ).

Forum List

Back