9 of 10 Most Expensive States for Gas Are Democrat Controlled

Notice how Obama had the lowest gas prices of any of the recent Presidents and you gave him NO credit for it at all.
Wanna make a bet, darlin'?

960x0.jpg

We ride share
We take subways
We drive battery cars and Ebikes
We walk
We work from home
We live close to our jobs

I'll give you the same advice you gave us when under GW Bush gas went over $4 a gallon. Move closer to work.
what does that have to do with what i said?....

Looks like they need more Electric Vehicles
Keep pushing that. I don't know of any poor people that can afford a $56,000 for an electric car. But keep telling them to buy something they can't afford or continue to suffer. Y'all going to make it so easy for Trump to become president again.
FB_IMG_1646951027010.jpg

Notice how Obama had the lowest gas prices of any of the recent Presidents and you gave him NO credit for it at all.
Or maybe you were snow-bound in an igloo in canada and just didnt hear about it

The lowest I'm seeing here in Republican run Georgia is $4.25, even at Sam's Club.

The OP's another rightwing loon.

Keep pushing that. I don't know of any poor people that can afford a $56,000 for an electric car. But keep telling them to buy something they can't afford or continue to suffer. Y'all going to make it so easy for Trump to become president again.
View attachment 614055
Not all electric cars are that expensive

but $30-35k is still too much for a welfare bum in the hood even when biden supplies them with free crack pipes

There are always marginalized people in human societies.

The OP did not state that there were not "marginalized people" in red states. But only an idiot wouldn't be able to recognize the fact that in blue states under Democrat control, gasoline prices are higher, there are more homeless, there are more drugs, and crime is higher.

Amazon? Let's keep the topic on expensive gas, okay. Thanks for your opinion.
Every time that congress had a congressional hearing on price gouging, they had
their ass handed to them. I expect the same this time if they have a hearing.

You are a good little minion, and will accept utter failure from the administration
if your masters tell you to do so.

That's what YOU'RE doing. None of this is Biden's fault, because it's happening all over the world, but like a good little minion here you are trying to pin ALL of the blame on Biden and the Democrats.

It is both shocking and disgusting to this Canadian that Americans have used the pandemic, and now the war, to further divide your people politicly, lie to and mislead the population, and generally play politics with the future of the planet.

HOW STUPID ARE YOUR REPUBLICANS TO CONTINUE WITH THE LIES AND THE BULLSHIT????

They also are some of the most wealthiest states of the union.

It's not really "wealth" if that "wealth" is just generated from taxing residents and a higher tax rate.

That's called "redistribution of wealth."

Forum List

Back