9/11: What really happened on that day?

That puts the plane on the south side of the Citgo, where many witnesses claimed they saw it... Where it lines up perfectly with the downed lamp posts... Where it lines up perfectly with damage done to the Pentagon... Where it shows the pilot flew straight into the Pentagon, and not making some last second unexplainable turn to the north, away from the Pentagon. Game, set, match.
Let’s Talk About the American Deep State
Let’s Talk About the American Deep State | Foreign Policy Journal

:lmao: Foreign Policy Journal - not to be confused with ForeignPolicy.com or the Foreign Policy Institute - is an obscure alt-news website founded in 2008 by the equally obscure Jeremy R Hammond.

The fact that one can find Hammond on Iran's PressTV and links to wackos like Paul Craig Roberts ("Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge?)" at FPJ would tell a rational poster to apply some skepticism.

Only the truly desperate would seek validation for his belief system at Foreign Policy Journal.

Nice, I love how you always attack the source, rather than the facts and the content of the source when ever pressed. Weak.
rules-for-radicals-rule-number-ridicule-mans-most-potent-wea-politics-1426976375.jpg

Sorry it's not CFR media. Most would rather not be tools of the establishment. You would do better with facts than with your silly conspiracy theory to support your POV.

Paul Craig Roberts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you should know by NOW agent sayit only attacks the source when he cant refute the facts.

Building 7. No plane hit it. Still collapsed at almost free fall speed into its footprint. A steel reinforced building, no less. The explanation of collateral damage from the towers collapsing makes absolutely zero physical, engineering, structural, logical, etc. sense. It just doesn't. That's the only aspect of 9/11 that I feel is even worth discussing. If 9/11 really was staged, building 7 was where their mistake was made.

You took them to school MAJOR BIG TIME!!!!

they can now come out of the dummies corner and take the dummies hat off.

I have said this a million times because it is so much the truth.Bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission these shills cannot get around.Nobody has ever been able to debunk the facts that explosives brought down bld 7.the shills on here like agents sayit and faun can only sling shit in defeat in their desperate attempts to try and derail the truth discussion on 9/11 like the paid monkey trolls they are.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Putin called Bush the day before on 9/10/2001 & told him AL-Qaeda just launched their big attack on the USA, so watch your back. Bush & his friends left town & didn't warn the public.

speaking of paid shills,looks like another has come out of the woodwork.this ONE proves to the whole world he ALWAYS LIES NO MATTER WHAT THE SUBJECT IT IS.:D agent KISSMY

He came on my Rams thread and INSISTED the Rams were staying in st louis and never going back to LA and when it became obvious they WERE coming back,he BACKPEDDLED and said -I NEVER SAID THEY WERE NOT COMING BACK.

except the problem for him is he is so stupid he did not understand that USMB keeps records of what you said in the past and here he is on RECORD saying they were never coming back,saying kroneke was just using the land purchase for "I love this word of his:D" LEVERAGE to fleece the taxpayers in st louis for more money for a new stadium in ST LOUIS.:rofl:

post# 56. I cant make these things up.its all there in black and white.:rofl:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

And agent KISS MY claims "I" am the idiot in all debates.

Hey agent kiss my,how is all that LEVERAGE that Kroneke is using according to you,coming along for a new NFL stadium in st louis?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
by the way agent kissmy,how are your THEORYS coming along after saying the rams would never come back to LA again,after you backpeddled on that that one LYING several months later that you never said that,LATER back peddling when it became obvious you were wrong that it was NOT a leverage ploy by Kroneke,:biggrin:

how is your LATEST THEORY of yours coming along that the Rams would not be in LA for another five years or so from now because they would have to have a new stadium for LUXARY SUITES coming along?:D

. I took you to school on that one as well same as i do with the towers coming down as a controlled demolition,TRYING to reason with you back then that they would use the LA colisum in the interim while waiting for a new stadium the SAME WAY the vikings were using the college facility of minnesota till THEY got their new stadium.when i took you to school on thatyou ran off with your tail between your legs and did this-:scared1:

you either have to LIE when you are losing a debate,or you run off with your tail between your legs everytime with me,one of the two.:D

agent kiss my was too much of an idiot to understand what i was trying to tell him back then that it is the CHARGERS AND RAIDERS "ARE" LA as LEVERAGE for a new stadium but the Rams owner stan kronke was NEVER using LA as leverage for a new stadium in st louis which breaks agent kiss mys heart so much he has to LIE to avoid admitting defeat.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i OWN AGENT KISS MY on the Rams coming back to LA same as I always own him in our 9/11 debates.He always gets checkmated by me no matter what the topic is and he can only CRY and LIE in defeat.:biggrin:

Last edited:
All the facts are out about what happened on 9/11. No cover ups or conspiracies in that regard. But what bothers me, and what I find most suspicious, is how the Saudis where treated with kid gloves. Any other country that perpetuated such attack on the US in the past would have resulted in a deceleration of war and swift retaliatory strikes.
But, we did NOTHING. Well, until 2 years later, when Bush invaded a county that had no ties to 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction. That was sad and pathetic. And what did we gain from invading Iraq?

Last edited:
I'm not gonna get into a debate on this. I just wanted to make my drive by opinion known. Have a good day :thup:
very smart NOT to.the two posters that have come on here and posted defending the official version are shills on the governments payroll.they got plants like faun and sayit EVERYWHERE on message boards troillng night and day.they are here to try to goad you into debating them so they can waste your time on them in their hopes of derailing any kind of truth discussion about the case.to argue with them is just plain idiotic because you are just pleasing their bosses who sent them here to troll,taking their bait as they want you to.

Best thing in the world to do with shills like them is put them on ignore.:trolls:
I cant say that phrase enough times it is so true,sadly many people ignore that advise and like the idiots they are,they feed them.:rolleyes: dont be one of them.
Hey now.... how am I supposed to collect my government shill money if you freaks stop posting about this conspiracy shit??

C'mon.... prove your case.....

Building 7. No plane hit it. Still collapsed at almost free fall speed into its footprint. A steel reinforced building, no less. The explanation of collateral damage from the towers collapsing makes absolutely zero physical, engineering, structural, logical, etc. sense. It just doesn't. That's the only aspect of 9/11 that I feel is even worth discussing. If 9/11 really was staged, building 7 was where their mistake was made.

You took them to school MAJOR BIG TIME!!!!

they can now come out of the dummies corner and take the dummies hat off.

I have said this a million times because it is so much the truth.Bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission these shills cannot get around.Nobody has ever been able to debunk the facts that explosives brought down bld 7.the shills on here like agents sayit and faun can only sling shit in defeat in their desperate attempts to try and derail the truth discussion on 9/11 like the paid monkey trolls they are.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Took us to school?? All he said was the building fell down and then he ran away. Who doesn't already know that?

I am really confused as to all this 9/11 conspiracy stuff. Why would the US government and the Israeli Massad do such a thing? Um, given all the terrorist events SINCE were clearly orchestrated by Muslim terrorist, clearly shows how determined and consistent pattern that transcends speculation. So far, America government ignores the massive evidence that Saudi Arabia was entirely responsible for the attack. And now there is even a law suit against the Saudis for perpetrating the attack. Really, a law suit. No, we won't bomb the holy hell out of them and destroy them. A Law suit. That is it. Japan did less at Pearl harbor. Did we SUE the Japanese imperial government?

I am really confused as to all this 9/11 conspiracy stuff. Why would the US government and the Israeli Massad do such a thing? Um, given all the terrorist events SINCE were clearly orchestrated by Muslim terrorist, clearly shows how determined and consistent pattern that transcends speculation. So far, America government ignores the massive evidence that Saudi Arabia was entirely responsible for the attack. And now there is even a law suit against the Saudis for perpetrating the attack. Really, a law suit. No, we won't bomb the holy hell out of them and destroy them. A Law suit. That is it. Japan did less at Pearl harbor. Did we SUE the Japanese imperial government?

This is where you are confused. None of the terrorist events since were orchestrated by actual "terrorists." Wahhabism is tied up with the Saudi Royal family and has been funded by TPTB and the western intelligence agencies for decades. Since probably WWII. Considering Islam is part of Masonry, it might go back to an even earlier date. . . . who knows? :dunno:

These other terrorist activities since 9/11 have all been hoaxes or done by Gladio-B. Intelligence ops. There is a great series of interviews done by James Corbett with former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds who has excellent expertise in all of this. I highly recommend you sit down and watch all four hours, plus their Paris coverage of that material if you really want to know what is going on in the world.

Operation Gladio/B - Wikispooks

The reason all this has been perpetrated are three fold in nature.

Here is the first. In the past, the US military industrial complex, a huge and unwieldy bureaucracy which employs millions, and includes Wall Street and an unimaginably large privatized intelligence network, which used to be geared toward fighting the Soviet Union. After the cold war was over, certain elements of the civilian government wanted to demobilized it, but found it was too entrenched. With all of that capacity, some other enemy was needed. Basically, they just took elements, TOOLS of this entrenched establishment, and created enemies out of it. FAKE enemies, and used these as policy instruments. See the now famous PNAC document, Project for a New American Century.

The second part is what they planned to achieve with these fake enemies. What they wanted to achieve was, and is, a one world hegemonic power. It was a very ambitious reordering of the map of the middle east. In the process, they also hoped to realign the politics of the US, Europe, and the world as a whole. You need to really study the map, the allies, the foes, etc. to understand why they wish to redrew the map and shift the power in this way, but the ultimate game of kings is international politics. The plans of these elites is nothing less than a wholesale shifting of how people think about the Earth's military, economic, and spiritual future. See Agenda 21.

The last, and side goal is the short term prospects of Israel. This is just one of those, well, if we can benefit our friends in our long range goal, great. If they get in the way, they might just get shafted.

The reason we ignore the evidence that the Saudi's are responsible for 9/11, is because they are only partly responsible.

If some bad parent tells his kid to do something bad, which in turn will make the whole family gain, how often does he punish that same child when the child is caught?

Precisely, he won't punish the child if it is the family that benefited, and the parent gave the child orders. If the child were punished, then next time the parent gave the child orders, the child would not comply. This is why the Saudi's will be shielded from any consequential effects of this revelation. They were just following orders of the US deep state.

. . . and if enough folks DO blame the Saudi's, do you think the elites care? They are busy brainwashing folks with AGW. Once the economy doesn't need Saudi's oil, at that point, eventually, Islam will be on the chopping block. When WWIII breaks out, the Muslims will be the enemy.
Do you think that will be good for the House of Saud? :FIREdevil:

This is where you are confused. None of the terrorist events since were orchestrated by actual "terrorists." Wahhabism is tied up with the Saudi Royal family and has been funded by TPTB and the western intelligence agencies for decades. Since probably WWII. Considering Islam is part of Masonry, it might go back to an even earlier date. . . . who knows? :dunno:

These other terrorist activities since 9/11 have all been hoaxes or done by Gladio-B. Intelligence ops. There is a great series of interviews done by James Corbett with former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds who has excellent expertise in all of this. I highly recommend you sit down and watch all four hours, plus their Paris coverage of that material if you really want to know what is going on in the world.

Here is the first. In the past, the US military industrial complex, a huge and unwieldy bureaucracy which employs millions, and includes Wall Street and an unimaginably large privatized intelligence network, which used to be geared toward fighting the Soviet Union. After the cold war was over, certain elements of the civilian government wanted to demobilized it, but found it was too entrenched. With all of that capacity, some other enemy was needed. Basically, they just took elements, TOOLS of this entrenched establishment, and created enemies out of it. FAKE enemies, and used these as policy instruments. See the now famous PNAC document, Project for a New American Century.

The second part is what they planned to achieve with these fake enemies. What they wanted to achieve was, and is, a one world hegemonic power. It was a very ambitious reordering of the map of the middle east. In the process, they also hoped to realign the politics of the US, Europe, and the world as a whole. You need to really study the map, the allies, the foes, etc. to understand why they wish to redrew the map and shift the power in this way, but the ultimate game of kings is international politics. The plans of these elites is nothing less than a wholesale shifting of how people think about the Earth's military, economic, and spiritual future. See Agenda 21.

The last, and side goal is the short term prospects of Israel. This is just one of those, well, if we can benefit our friends in our long range goal, great. If they get in the way, they might just get shafted.

The reason we ignore the evidence that the Saudi's are responsible for 9/11, is because they are only partly responsible.

If some bad parent tells his kid to do something bad, which in turn will make the whole family gain, how often does he punish that same child when the child is caught?

Precisely, he won't punish the child if it is the family that benefited, and the parent gave the child orders. If the child were punished, then next time the parent gave the child orders, the child would not comply. This is why the Saudi's will be shielded from any consequential effects of this revelation. They were just following orders of the US deep state.

. . . and if enough folks DO blame the Saudi's, do you think the elites care? They are busy brainwashing folks with AGW. Once the economy doesn't need Saudi's oil, at that point, eventually, Islam will be on the chopping block. When WWIII breaks out, the Muslims will be the enemy.
We didn't split hairs to this degree when Japan bombed Pearl harbor, and that did far less damage than 9/11. That didn't end well for the Imperial Japanese government. Sometimes things are what they are, Saudi Arabia attacked us and got away with it. So far, anyway. To me the larger question should be : WHY HAVE WE LET THE SAUDIS GET AWAY WITH THIS? There is a conspiracy therewith. No more hairsplitting, blame shifting, end equivocating. Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9/11, the worst ever attack on American soil. And we are gonna SUE them?

We didn't split hairs to this degree when Japan bombed Pearl harbor, and that did far less damage than 9/11. That didn't end well for the Imperial Japanese government. Sometimes things are what they are, Saudi Arabia attacked us and got away with it. So far, anyway. To me the larger question should be : WHY HAVE WE LET THE SAUDIS GET AWAY WITH THIS? There is a conspiracy therewith. No more hairsplitting, blame shifting, end equivocating. Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9/11, the worst ever attack on American soil. And we are gonna SUE them?

That's what I am trying to tell you, those 28 pages made it appear like Saudi Arabia was alone responsible for 9/11. But they weren't. It isn't that simple, it is far more complex.

Have you ever heard of the Safari Club? That is just one example of how the Deep State in America cooperates with the Deep State in Saudi Arabia.

As far as Pearl Harbor goes? Yeah, that was a snow job as well. The Japanese were pushed up against the wall, and then lured into attacking Pearl Harbor. The top brass and political elites KNEW they were going to attack, because the Japanese were pressed into a corner and lured into it. The Anglo-American elites knew that the attack was eminent and where it was coming.

Why do you think none of our carriers were there when the attack came? Projecting navel power back then, as it is today, was about carrier task forces.

Japan_may_strike_over_weekend_newspaper_frontpage.gif

Pearl Harbour memo shows US warned of Japanese attack
On the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbour, the attack that propelled America into the Second World War, a declassified memo shows that Japanese surprise attack was expected.

That's what I am trying to tell you, those 28 pages made it appear like Saudi Arabia was alone responsible for 9/11. But they weren't. It isn't that simple, it is far more complex.

Have you ever heard of the Safari Club? That is just one example of how the Deep State in America cooperates with the Deep State in Saudi Arabia.

As far as Pearl Harbor goes? Yeah, that was a snow job as well. The Japanese were pushed up against the wall, and then lured into attacking Pearl Harbor. The top brass and political elites KNEW they were going to attack, because the Japanese were pressed into a corner and lured into it. The Anglo-American elites knew that the attack was eminent and where it was coming.

Why do you think none of our carriers were there when the attack came? Projecting navel power back then, as it is today, was about carrier task forces.

On the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbour, the attack that propelled America into the Second World War, a declassified memo shows that Japanese surprise attack was expected.
Well, Japan, like Saudi Arabia made it's opposition to the US clear but neither came out and specifically stated were and when or how they would attack us. Saudi Arabia pulls it's punches and we let them get away with it. But most of the logistical support, most of the attackers and the religious and moral support came SPECIFICALLY from Saudi Arabia for 9/11. Plainly laid at the feet of Saudi Arabia, and it's clear as day. They funded, enabled and promoted an ACT OF WAR. And WHAT do we do in response? GW Bush Invades Iraq for unproven WMD's we can't prove it had. Wow, but we can ignore Saudi Arabia for it's support of 9/11. Even bigger Wow. Doesn't any of this outrage anyone here?

Well, Japan, like Saudi Arabia made it's opposition to the US clear but neither came out and specifically stated were and when or how they would attack us. Saudi Arabia pulls it's punches and we let them get away with it. But most of the logistical support, most of the attackers and the religious and moral support came SPECIFICALLY from Saudi Arabia for 9/11. Plainly laid at the feet of Saudi Arabia, and it's clear as day. They funded, enabled and promoted an ACT OF WAR. And WHAT do we do in response? GW Bush Invades Iraq for unproven WMD's we can't prove it had. Wow, but we can ignore Saudi Arabia for it's support of 9/11. Even bigger Wow. Doesn't any of this outrage anyone here?

Here's some recent journalism done on the Deep State. It just hit the presses.

Well, the use of fully loaded civilian aircraft as human missiles was unprecedented in history. We as human beings thought that they were off limits. Arab Saudis thought otherwise. Arabia attacks the US, and NOTHING is off limits with them! We offended THEM by having a base full of infidels on their "holy land" during Desert Storm, that's it. Really? . We should like accidentally be crashing a few cruise missiles into the Kaaba in Mecca about now, and then say: OOPS! How did THAT happen? It must of just been a extraordinary action by a few extremist people, not out fault at all.. Sue us already. yeah, let's see how that works.

Last edited:

A0DC35A87EDDFD01E8E819098E324C08CEAB96B6

Thanks, that's another dollar in my government shill account!

you should know by NOW agent sayit only attacks the source when he cant refute the facts.

What everyone knows by now is that everyone - even Mr Beale who isn't the brightest bulb on the tree - knows you are a short-bus child whose "facts" - like those of Beale - are nothing more than the lunatic rants of a child.

Does this look familiar (you're so special we built you an extra short bus):

i082757.jpg

...I took you to school on that one as well same as i do with the towers coming down as a controlled demolition...

The only way you could take anyone to school is if you could drive but no no one is goofy enough to allow drooling fuktards like you to drive. As it is, there is no evidence of a controlled demo but you really aren't interested in facts or truth.

Last edited:
...Sometimes things are what they are, Saudi Arabia attacked us and got away with it. So far, anyway. To me the larger question should be : WHY HAVE WE LET THE SAUDIS GET AWAY WITH THIS? There is a conspiracy therewith. No more hairsplitting, blame shifting, end equivocating. Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9/11, the worst ever attack on American soil...

Wait ... you mean the Joooo didn't perpetrate 9/11? The foil hat cabal is not going to be happy with you

I'm not completely sure if the Jews did 9/11. I certainly think some high ranking Mossad and Jews in NYC knew it was coming. But of course, it would be good for them, so they sacrificed the Jews who did die.

The Jews benefited enormously from 9/11. Think about it. The United States is now a police state run by Jews, and is engaged in the terminal war against radical Islam.

The Jews are actually willing to sacrifice some of their own now and then for the greater cause, just as the Islamic terrorists are.

I'm not completely sure if the Jews did 9/11. I certainly think some high ranking Mossad and Jews in NYC knew it was coming. But of course, it would be good for them, so they sacrificed the Jews who did die.

The Jews benefited enormously from 9/11. Think about it. The United States is now a police state run by Jews, and is engaged in the terminal war against radical Islam.

The Jews are actually willing to sacrifice some of their own now and then for the greater cause, just as the Islamic terrorists are.
Completely agree.

It's not some huge grand conspiracy. It's clandestine interests of an underbelly Deep State. Powerful interests acting at odds with the public good. . . or in their own self interests. Sometimes they benefit from each other, sometimes they are at odds. . .

Forum List

Back