Dallas shooters = Muslims!!!!!

Ban the slyhunters who supports sedition in a far right reactionary "Christian" media rag.

The LEO are quite confident that Johnson was a lone gunman. He had no associates.

Slyhunter and nowtheendbegins.com are in an active conspiracy.

Only one suspect, Skye. He is dead.

LEO will be looking out for those who spread rumors.

Dead or not there is an Islamic connection.

Did you read my link?
No, there is not. That was rumors, and the LEO are looking for and at those who are spreading them.

oh I see....another head-in-the- sand - demrats- variety..... there are a few like that around!

:laugh:

images

Let's let the legal system work this out before we come to any conclusions. We all need to calm down and stop letting the media (USMB posters or FOX news or MSNBC or YouTube) tell us what to think here. The truth will come out, be patient.

Last edited:
Let's let the legal system works this out before we come to any conclusions. We all need to calm down ad stop letting the media (USMB posters or FOX news or MSNBC or YouTube) tell us what to think here. The truth will come out, be patient.
As a society we need to discuss and draw our own conclusions based on research and facts. You can wait for some agency or those you trust to tell you what to think.

Let's let the legal system work this out before we come to any conclusions. We all need to calm down and stop letting the media (USMB posters or FOX news or MSNBC or YouTube) tell us what to think here. The truth will come out, be patient.
Are you saying the op is a lie? You want to let the facts come out right? Is this fact or fiction? If it's fact stfu

ISLAM! 5 Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque • Now The End Begins
ISLAM! 5 DALLAS SHOOTING SUSPECTS ARE AMERICAN MUSLIMS WHO ATTENDED SOUTH DALLAS MOSQUE

Ban guns, hell no, BAN FUCKING MUSLIMS!
What if they want to have sex with me?
They would then put your head on a spike.
Sounds like my 2nd wife...
Sounds like a Democrat with his head in the sand. Middle Eastern sand.....

Are you saying the op is a lie? You want to let the facts come out right? Is this fact or fiction? If it's fact stfu
You of all people again, I tried to warn about the press and their anti cop diatribes and the anti cop backlash, I am not the oracle of Delphi, I saw this coming a mile away. Poor black men are more likely to be shot by another poor black man than a rouge racist white cop. And the numbers prove that. And yet you people feed into the anti white cop hysteria as if it will fix the poor broken black communities bent on self destruction.

You of all people again, I tried to warn about the press and their anti cop diatribes and the anti cop backlash, I am not the oracle of Delphi, I saw this coming a mile away. Poor black men are more likely to be shot by another poor black man than a rouge racist white cop. And the numbers prove that. And yet you people feed into the anti white cop hysteria as if it will fix the poor broken black communities bent on self destruction.
So your admitting you spoke with an empty brain..... fine. Now stfu

Forum List

Back