9/11: What really happened on that day?

I'm not completely sure if the Jews did 9/11. I certainly think some high ranking Mossad and Jews in NYC knew it was coming. But of course, it would be good for them, so they sacrificed the Jews who did die.

The Jews benefited enormously from 9/11. Think about it. The United States is now a police state run by Jews, and is engaged in the terminal war against radical Islam.

The Jews are actually willing to sacrifice some of their own now and then for the greater cause, just as the Islamic terrorists are.
Damn it. I knew Obama was a secret Jew! That Muslim shit was just a cover. Thanks for the info, bro.

I'm not completely sure if the Jews did 9/11. I certainly think some high ranking Mossad and Jews in NYC knew it was coming. But of course, it would be good for them, so they sacrificed the Jews who did die.

The Jews benefited enormously from 9/11. Think about it. The United States is now a police state run by Jews, and is engaged in the terminal war against radical Islam.

The Jews are actually willing to sacrifice some of their own now and then for the greater cause, just as the Islamic terrorists are.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bush allowed 9/11 attack on US even after he was given all the intelligence about Who, What, Where, When, Why & How we would be attacked. The Anthrax attacks were committed by Bruce Edwards Ivins of the United States Army!

Bush's friend from high school General Tommy Franks issued stand-down orders to allow Osama Bin Laden to escape. Bush never tried to capture of kill Osama!

Bush did not go after Saudi or Iran or people who aided the 9/11 attacks on US. Instead he "stove piped" non-credible charges against Iraq & toppled the country giving Saudi & Iran control of Iraq & more power!!!

Bush got 8,000 Americans killed & 45,000 wounded. Caused massive inflation & wasted $6 Trillion. He barely killed any Al-Qaeda Terrorist. Obama is the man who had Al-Qaeda Terrorist exterminated.

I don't like Obama, but it's a fact that Obama's worst day is still better than Bush on his best day!!!

I came onto this forum today, specifically looking for the conspiracy theory threads of 9/11. You know, the ones that defy the information of 99% of the structural engineers who have knowledge of what actually occurred on 9/11. I have never heard the 'facts' that the Jews were responsible for the attack.

Amazing... simply amazing...

I came onto this forum today, specifically looking for the conspiracy theory threads of 9/11. You know, the ones that defy the information of 99% of the structural engineers who have knowledge of what actually occurred on 9/11. I have never heard the 'facts' that the Jews were responsible for the attack.

That's the thing about conspiracy theories ... they rarely contain any facts and most of them are simply a way for knuckle-draggers and goose-steppers to blame the Joooo for pretty much everything.

If you're looking to earn some extra cash, let me know. I can hook you up with the government so you too can be a paid government shill. You just have to be willing to deny every conspiracy.

An attack that killed over 3,000 people was kept secret and orchestrated by a Government that can't even keep the public from learning about a B&E and a BJ in the White House ? Riiiight.

If you're looking to earn some extra cash, let me know. I can hook you up with the government so you too can be a paid government shill. You just have to be willing to deny every conspiracy.

That's nice of you. But I'm already beeing paid by ZOG. :dance:

An attack that killed over 3,000 people was kept secret and orchestrated by a Government that can't even keep the public from learning about a B&E and a BJ in the White House ? Riiiight.

You are in serious denial mode.the government has a long history of keeping secrets from the world. For over 40 years for example,it was kept secret from the people that there was a secret covert war by the CIA ran with thousands involved that the american people never know about for years. :haha: oh and speaking of the Bj giving to clinton,that investigation was given something like several hundreds of thousands of dollars given to it where the 9/11 coverup commission had something like just a measly few thousand dollars devoted to it,what a joke of an investigation plus the fact Bush and cheney got to testify TOGETHER no less behind closed doors,keystone cops investigation.

yes listen to the unproven version of the governments by out corrupt media who have a very long history of lying to the american people instead of all those enginners and witnesses that heard explosives.THATS being objective.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That's nice of you. But I'm already beeing paid by ZOG. :dance:

before last post i see two other paid shills trolled here as well as you.sounds like agent sayit referred you all here to fart and troll in this thread.

You are in serious denial mode.the government has a long history of keeping secrets from the world. For over 40 years for example,it was kept secret from the people that there was a secret covert war by the CIA ran with thousands involved that the american people never know about for years. :haha: oh and speaking of the Bj giving to clinton,that investigation was given something like several hundreds of thousands of dollars given to it where the 9/11 coverup commission had something like just a measly few thousand dollars devoted to it,what a joke of an investigation plus the fact Bush and cheney got to testify TOGETHER no less behind closed doors,keystone cops investigation.

yes listen to the unproven version of the governments by out corrupt media who have a very long history of lying to the american people instead of all those enginners and witnesses that heard explosives.THATS being objective.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

a secret covert war by the CIA thats not a secret and its been years since 9/11 still nothing but wakadoodle theories. By the way the Commision was given 9 million dollars to investigate.

...I've done no such thing. I certainly believe that a few people would have had to have been involved, and others may have been used and then killed once they unknowingly fulfilled their function. Certain Raytheon employees, allegedly on 3 of the 4 9/11 flights, come to mind. Others who undermined the official story concerning 9/11 after the fact also died deaths that I and others deem to be suspicious.....

Sure, a handful could have carried out the act, but I'm talking about the thousands involved in the investigation and, according to you, the cover-up.

Thousands? The only official investigation that I'm aware of to even attempt to cover all of what happened on 9/11 was the 9/11 Commission. It was composed of 11 Commissioners and a few staff members:
9/11 Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A little history on said commission:
Work of commissioners after the commission ceased its functions
Months after the commission had officially issued its report and ceased its functions, Chairman Kean and other commissioners toured the country to draw attention to the recommendations of the commission for reducing the terror risk, claiming that some of their recommendations were being ignored. Co-chairs Kean and Hamilton wrote a book about the constraints they faced as commissioners titled Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission.

The book was released on August 15, 2006 and chronicles the work of Kean (Commission Chairman) and Hamilton (Commission Vice-Chairman) of the 9/11 Commission. In the book, Kean and Hamilton charge that the 9/11 Commission was "set up to fail," and write that the commission was so frustrated with repeated misstatements by officials from The Pentagon and the Federal Aviation Administration during the investigation that it considered a separate investigation into possible obstruction of justice by Pentagon and FAA officials.[22]

Source: 9/11 Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In order for your theory of the Pentagon crash to be true, either all those who worked in the Pentagon, who investigated the accident and were friends and coworkers of those who died would have to be completely stupid or part of the conspiracy.

That statement is wrong on so many different levels. Have you ever heard of a woman named Sibel Edmonds?

Sure, a handful could have carried out the act, but I'm talking about the thousands involved in the investigation and, according to you, the cover-up.
Thousands? The only official investigation that I'm aware of to even attempt to cover all of what happened on 9/11 was the 9/11 Commission. It was composed of 11 Commissioners and a few staff members:..

That's camel crap.

The NIST employed a number of independent, non-governmental expert agencies to investigate and determine the nature and cause of the damage from the 9/11 terror attack on US targets. The American Society of Engineers was just one.

Perhaps you should consider what the experts at the American Society of Engineers concluded ... unless, of course, you want to add them to your ever-growing list of co-conspirators:

On September 11, 2001, a hijacked commercial airliner was intentionally crashed into the building in an act of terrorism. One hundred eighty-nine persons were killed and a portion of the building was damaged by the associated impact, deflagration, and fire.

That same day the American Society of Civil Engineers established a building performance study (BPS) team (that included one NIST researcher) to examine the damaged structure and make recommendations for the future. Team members possess expertise in structural, fire, and forensic engineering. The BPS team's analysis of the Pentagon and the damage resulting from the attack was conducted between September 2001 and April 2002.

The members of the BPS team inspected the site as soon as was possible without interfering with the rescue and recovery operations. They reviewed the original plans, the renovation plans, and available information on the material properties of the structure. They scrutinized aircraft data, eyewitness information, and fatality records; consulted with the urban search and rescue engineers, the chief renovation engineer, and the engineer in charge of the crash site reconstruction; and examined the quick, focused assessments of the disaster conducted by the United States Army Corps of Engineers and Pentagon Renovation Program staff.

The BPS team concluded that the impact of the aircraft destroyed or significantly impaired approximately 50 structural columns. The ensuing fire weakened a number of other structural elements. However, only a very small segment of the affected structure collapsed, approximately 20 minutes after impact. The collapse, fatalities, and damage were mitigated by the Pentagon's resilient structural system. Very few upgraded windows installed during the renovation broke during the impact and deflagration of aircraft fuel.

Pentagon Building Performance Study 2001

Thousands? The only official investigation that I'm aware of to even attempt to cover all of what happened on 9/11 was the 9/11 Commission. It was composed of 11 Commissioners and a few staff members:
9/11 Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A little history on said commission:
Work of commissioners after the commission ceased its functions
Months after the commission had officially issued its report and ceased its functions, Chairman Kean and other commissioners toured the country to draw attention to the recommendations of the commission for reducing the terror risk, claiming that some of their recommendations were being ignored. Co-chairs Kean and Hamilton wrote a book about the constraints they faced as commissioners titled Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission.

The book was released on August 15, 2006 and chronicles the work of Kean (Commission Chairman) and Hamilton (Commission Vice-Chairman) of the 9/11 Commission. In the book, Kean and Hamilton charge that the 9/11 Commission was "set up to fail," and write that the commission was so frustrated with repeated misstatements by officials from The Pentagon and the Federal Aviation Administration during the investigation that it considered a separate investigation into possible obstruction of justice by Pentagon and FAA officials.[22]

Source: 9/11 Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In order for your theory of the Pentagon crash to be true, either all those who worked in the Pentagon, who investigated the accident and were friends and coworkers of those who died would have to be completely stupid or part of the conspiracy.

That statement is wrong on so many different levels. Have you ever heard of a woman named Sibel Edmonds?
Dude, that's the commission. There were thousands of investigators from various agencies, both public and private (airlines, pilot union, NATCA, etc), involved in the investigation, the clean-up and the aftermath.

If there really was no evidence of a 757 in the Pentagon, don't you think someone out of those investigators and clean up would have been curious?

The bottom line here is that such events involve thousands of people. They'ld have to be completely stupid or traitorous in order to not notice it was all fake as you assert.

All the facts are out about what happened on 9/11. No cover ups or conspiracies in that regard.

What draws you to that conclusion?

But what bothers me, and what I find most suspicious, is how the Saudis where treated with kid gloves. Any other country that perpetuated such attack on the US in the past would have resulted in a [declaration] of war and swift retaliatory strikes. But, we did NOTHING. Well, until 2 years later, when Bush invaded a county that had no ties to 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction. That was sad and pathetic. And what did we gain from invading Iraq?

Iraq wasn't the first country the U.S. invaded after 9/11. The U.S. invaded Afghanistan less than a month after 9/11. Wikipedia has some details on it:
On September 26, 2001, fifteen days after the 9/11 attack, the U.S. covertly inserted seven members of the CIA's Special Activities Division and Counter Terrorism Center (CTC), led by Gary Schroen, into the Panjshir Valley, north of Kabul. They formed the Northern Afghanistan Liaison Team.[97][98][99] They brought three cardboard boxes filled with $3 million in $100 bills to buy support.[100] Jawbreaker linked up with General Abdul Rashid Dostum, head of the Northern Alliance, and prepared the way for the introduction of Army Special Forces into the region.[101]:127ff [102][103][104]

Two weeks later, Operational Detachment Alpha (ODA) teams 555 and 595, both 12-man Green Beret teams from the 5th Special Forces Group, plus Air Force Combat Controllers, were airlifted by helicopter from the Karshi-Khanabad Air Base in Uzbekistan[101]:127ff more than 300 kilometers (190 mi) across the 16,000 feet (4,900 m) Hindu Kushmountains in zero-visibility conditions by two SOAR MH-47E Chinook helicopters. The Chinooks were refueled in-flight three times during the 11-hour mission, establishing a new world record for combat rotorcraft missions at the time. They linked up with the CIA and Northern Alliance. Within a few weeks the Northern Alliance, with assistance from the U.S. ground and air forces, captured several key cities from the Taliban.[103][105][106]

On 7 October 2001, the U.S. officially launched military operations in Afghanistan. Airstrikes were reported in Kabul, at the airport, at Kandahar (home of Mullah Omar), and in the city of Jalalabad.[107] The day before the bombing commenced, Human Rights Watch issued a report in which they urged that no military support be given to the Northern Alliance due to their human rights record.[108]

Source: United States invasion of Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, the military industrial complex gained a great deal from invading not just Iraq, but Afghanistan:
Companies Profiting the Most From War

Ever heard of a TV series called The X-Files? There was a brief spinoff series from it called The Lone Gunmen. Here's a clip from the very first episode...

It aired 6 months before 9/11.

In the epic novel by JOHN STEINBECK --"EAST OF EDEN"---
Caleb---the son of Adam----makes a fortune selling BEANS
to the army because WORLD WAR I had driven up the price
of BEANs. According to Phoenyx------THEREFORE,
CALEB, THE SON OF THE FARMER ADAM---OBVIOUSLY
CONSPIRED TO START WORLD WAR I

did anyone tell John Steinbeck?

Thousands? The only official investigation that I'm aware of to even attempt to cover all of what happened on 9/11 was the 9/11 Commission. It was composed of 11 Commissioners and a few staff members:..

That's camel crap.

The NIST employed a number of independent, non-governmental expert agencies to investigate and determine the nature and cause of the damage from the 9/11 terror attack on US targets.

No, NIST only investigated the damage of the WTC buildings. I'm talking about an official investigation that allegedly examined all the events of 9/11. That being said, NIST itself admits it never came up with a theory as to how the WTC buildings collapsed- they just assumed that it was "inevitable" and left it at that. Kevin Ryan explains in the following interview:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-are-nists-911-wtc-reports-false-and-unscientific/5399091

The American Society of Engineers was just one.

Even NIST couldn't support The American Society of Engineer's "Pancake Theory"; all the evidence demonstrated the buildings simply couldn't collapse in that manner. Again, the above article points out the tests done demonstrating that it simply couldn't have happened that way.

Forum List

Back