9/11 - What Have We Learned?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
People love to wax nostalgic - mostly because I think they just want attention, but really, what have we learned? We have prevented another similar event from happening, but still there is ISIS etc.

I get disgusted with people honoring anniversaries of tragic events. I really don't see anything that come from it except media coverage and people rehashing things that will make no difference in the end.

If you want to honor the fallen from 9/11, go to NY or write their families

Posting here or on FB or wherever is just an exercise of self gratification and glorification.

Not impressed.

We have learned that the democrooks will embrace any enemy of the US. They used to love the USSR and commie despots like Ortega, but of course leftist policy being doomed to failure as it is, their friends went away. Before the bed wetters were done mourning the demise of the evil empire islamic fascists crawled out of the desert much to the delight of the moonbats.

Never mind the oppression of women, the killing of queers and the savage shit they do to animals, any enemy of the US is a friend to mindless democrook parasites.

"they want attention"...says the one waxing unsolicited smarmy self indulgent holier-than-thou criticism on an internet message board?

Posting here or on FB or wherever is just an exercise of self gratification and glorification.

Not impressed.
Indeed...

"they want attention"...says the one waxing unsolicited smarmy self indulgent holier-than-thou criticism on an internet message board?

Not impressed.
Indeed...

I'm a truth teller .... what do you have to contribute?

We have learned that the democrooks will embrace any enemy of the US. They used to love the USSR and commie despots like Ortega, but of course leftist policy being doomed to failure as it is, their friends went away. Before the bed wetters were done mourning the demise of the evil empire islamic fascists crawled out of the desert much to the delight of the moonbats.

Never mind the oppression of women, the killing of queers and the savage shit they do to animals, any enemy of the US is a friend to mindless democrook parasites.

Apparently from the above, we've learned that there's no tragedy deep enough, no number of victims high enough, that some self-absorbed partisan hack won't climb on the backs of them to put points up on an onanistic imaginary internet scoreboard.

Which is what makes the use of the word "parasite" so ironic.

we've learned that our actions in that part of the world have consequences and yet certain members of congress are still screaming " cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!"

I never gave a damn about 9/11... but the masses of indoctrinated sheeple never seize to amaze me​

I don't know exactly who "we" is but many people have learned that there are those who hate Americans and wish them harm, simply because they are Americans. And not all of them are terrorists.

We have learned there is evil in the world and that trying to rationalize it ignore it or pretend it doesn't impact us here does not work.
there has always been evil in the world... intelligent people have always known that.
it's amazed me that so many people were shocked and surprised on this day 14 years ago.

We have learned there is evil in the world and that trying to rationalize it ignore it or pretend it doesn't impact us here does not work.
there has always been evil in the world... intelligent people have always known that.
it's amazed me that so many people were shocked and surprised on this day 14 years ago.
Yes there has what is amazing now is that as time has gone by so many now think that same evil no longer exist.

I'm shocked nothing has happened since.... maybe the whole world is dumbing down..........

Forum List

Back