9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

Note: I am aware of the fact that there are several other open treads on 9-11 However, they have long been dormant since shortly after they was started earlier this year. In addition, none of them feature the film that I recently discovered. This is different. This is compelling and worth a look!

This is an amazing, and eye opening film that may well change everything that you thought you knew or that you believed about what happened on 9.11.01.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/physics-study-911-controlled-demolition/

It is long. Over an hour. But if you just watch the first 10 or 15 minutes, you will certainly get the idea.

Now let me be clear, I was never a conspiracy theorists. I did not consider myself a 9-11 truther and I’m yet 100% convinced that we have been lied to. However, I am leaning in that direction.

The basic premise of the film is that the two planes alone did not bring the three building, WTC 1,2, and 7 down – that the collapses were caused, at least aided, by “controlled demolitions. Indeed, no plane had hit WTC 7! It is alleged that there was deliberate destruction of evidence, explosions not caused by the planes, and a symmetrical collapse of all three buildings consistent with a controlled demolition.

The film is narrated by Richard Gaga of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 2,300 professionals who are demanding an independent investigation, and features a long succession of architects, engineers, various other scientists all of whom are quite credible. It also features eye witnesses who saw and heard things that are not explained and can’t be explained by the official version of what happened.

There is no dirt to be found on this organization. They are credible. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

Here is the official site: http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/928-nists-wtc-7-reports-filled-with-fantasy-fiction-and-fraud-pt1.html

It is interesting to note that while it’s alleged that the plot was much wider than the hijackers, the report specifically avoids pointing any fingers or speculating on motive so as not to distract from the forensic evidence.

The film that you are about to see was published in the Free Thought Project http://thefreethoughtproject.com/

You will see that while the stories that they publish are provocative and under-reported in the main stream media, it is not “fake news” or conspiracy theories from the fringes of reality

Now to be fair, I am not without my doubts. We know that planes actually did hit the towers and that they were controlled by terrorists. But were there additional terrorists on the ground who planted explosives in all three building? Would that have even been possible? And, if they were expert enough to plant the bombs so strategically as to bring the buildings down, why did they bother to hijack planes?

Another possibility that some entity other than the terrorists- such as the Bush Administration- planted the bombs. Did they know about the plot ( as some have previously alleged ) and, rather than stopping it, planted to explosives to make certain of the outcome. Farfetched? I don’t know.

That brings me to the authors and publishers of the study and documentary. As I said Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, appear to be highly credible. However, here is a site that says that it is all bunk. You can decide for yourself.

http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

Now not being a scientist, I will not attempt to argue the conflicting scientific theories (although I do find the evidence for a controlled demolition very compelling) . However, they also attack the credibility and credentials of the chief author of the study Professor Steven E. Jones:

To be clear, let me restate the test which makes a real scientific paper. It has to be published in a respected scientific journal. As an example, The Journal of Engineering Mechanics is a well respected scientific journal. The peer review process is tough and precise. The reviewers are well respected in their fields of expertise. The Journal of the American Chemical Society is another which Jones can submit his papers. There are many well respected journals which have an impact in the scientific community. Bentham, where Jones has submitted his latest paper, is the Wiki of Journals. They have been criticized in the past for passing "gibberish".

One editor resigned after learning Jones paper passed their review. It seems the reviewers are told of the paper AFTER they are passed! Amazing!

Though Jones may have found the perfect home for his latest attempt at peer-review, it is far from a respected scientific journal. Will Jones ever publish in a "respected scientific journal"? Do they want legitimacy or a talking points?

So where does that leave us? Deep into more uncertainty. Jones was published in Europhysics News which appears to be highly credible and widely respected:

https://billlawrenceonline.com/europhysics-news-trutherism/

Europhysics News Trutherism — Trutherism, the belief that Al-Qaeda terrorists were not entirely behind the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, received a boost, Aug. 24, in the latest issue of Europhysics News which carries an article claiming that the World Trade Center was brought down by controlled demolition.

The magazine is published by the prestigious European Physical Society.

The authors of the piece are Steven Jones, a former full professor of physics at Brigham Young University; Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada; Anthony Szamboti, a mechanical design engineer; and Ted Walter, who holds master of public policy degree from the University of California, Berkeley.

The authors cite, among other things, the lack of heat to melt, or adequately weaken, the girders to cause the collapse.

Melted girders was widely reported as a reason immediately after the attack. This was quickly understood to be impossible, however. In fact, it was even being noted that things didn’t get hot enough to cause enough loss of structural strength.

This paper from the December 2001 issue of JOM, — the member journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society , — is in full agreement with the Jones group on this point.

However, even here there is dissention:

The authors Thomas W. Eagar and Christopher Musso, however, don’t feel the need to deny what was before everyone’s eyes. Their article points out that temperature along the 18-meter long joists was certainly not uniform and that given the thermal expansion of steel, a 300 F temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses hence causing distortions resulting in buckling failures

Jones et al makes the point that fire never collapsed a skyscraper before 9/11 and has yet to bring one down since.

The rebuttal to this is that jet aircraft have never been flown into skyscrapers before or since. Further, a fire, while not collapsing a skyscraper, did make One Meridan Plaza in Philadelphia unstable enough to cause its demolition.

Again, I’m not going to attempt to evaluate the science. I am just presenting what has been said. I’m not trying to sell anything here. My intention is to stimulate discussion, elicit opinions, and to get a sense of how people, in general are leaning.

Finally, the is https://www.gspellchecker.com/2016/09/debunking-conspiracies-spread-some-truth-on-the-anniversary-of-911/#more-4482

This is apparently an Atheistic leaning site and as such, I, an atheist, give a certain amount of credibility to. They support the “conventional or main stream explanation for 9-11 and reject the conspiracy- controlled demolition theory and provide a link to the aforementioned . http://www.debunking911.com/index.html. I'm just not completely convinced, but as I said, leaning towards a conspiracy.

That’s it folks! Have at it .Don’t troll me bro. I’m just the messenger!

jet-fuel-can-amp-039-t-melt-steal-beams_o_4893485.jpg

regressive parasite said:
I was never a conspiracy theorists. I did not consider myself a 9-11 truther and I’m yet 100% convinced that we have been lied to. However, I am leaning in that direction.

LOL....

In order to be the bed wetting libturd parasite you are, you have to be inclined to lean towards bullshit. You're standing in it everywhere you go. It's the foundation of the philosophy you embrace. That's why it's so easy for you and your treasonous fellow travelers to believe the Russians influenced the vote significantly enough to get Trump elected, rather than recognize most people do not want to be ruled over by a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag.

Thanks for the laugh moonbat.

Now go play in traffic.

You're going to blame the Russians for the 7/11 attack as well?

no sir

attacks on 7 11 stores (which are usually run by Muslims or Indians) are mostly carried out by Hispanics and Africans

I hope that helps to clear things up for you...

Steven Jones can barely punch his way out of a wet paper bag. I argued this out with him years ago and spun circles around him. There was no controlled demolition, it;s a complete farce put forward by people that either can't think or are conspiracy enthusiasts.

Yes I agree and I have put a lot of time into this , read everything and watched all the films and all the players that were involved. I also have an idea who the mastermind was behind it. I even investigated the hosps and they waited and waited for patients and most were first responders and a few others. The main thing is Silverstein and his two kids were not there, which he was always in the restaurant. Building 7 was the clencher and when Silverstein said to pull it and down it came, it became obvious, esp seeing who was housed in building # 7. This was the same time of Enron stuff as well. Anyway, I believe only a few knew the whole plan, Bush new something big was going to happen, and everyone carried about a role but didn't know the whole plan. The towers were full of asbestos and they could never due a demolition without removal of the asbestos costing NY city mega bucks, anyway I could go on , but yes I believe it was planned to move us into war in the ME, Iraq, and to get the America people behind the war and to hide lots of stuff. I believe they were in the remodeled command center in building 7 and left when Silverstein go the call to pull it.

There are many posts on this site.

Bibi's father told him that planes would fly into the twin towers in the early 90's. Crystal Ball?

Just thinking

No skyscraper has ever survived a direct hit from a jetliner

You're going to blame the Russians for the 7/11 attack as well?

no sir

attacks on 7 11 stores (which are usually run by Muslims or Indians) are mostly carried out by Hispanics and Africans

I hope that helps to clear things up for you...

No its mostly by American engineers , well trained and not Muslims, and also Pilots.

Screw the conspiracies.

Why hasn't any engineering school done a physical or virtual model of the north tower collapse in 15 years?

It only took 4 months to build a 50 foot model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge to duplicate the oscillations in a wind tunnel.

Just simulate the north tower and remove 5 stories, 91 through 95, and drop the top 15 stories onto lower 90. If it comes nowhere near complete collapse then...

Are we supposed to take 100 year climate simulations seriously if they can't do a 30 second collapse simulation?

Millions of people in the nation that put men on the Moon and carry smart phones can't handle simple physics. LOL

psik

Forum List

Back