9-11 anniversary

contrary for the sake of being contrary... even when debunked... maybe because it makes you feel special?? Fits the bill of you and those like you id-eots

The minute you think military are sheep in a herd.. .you lose all credibility, or what very little you had as a troofer

contrary for the sake of being contrary... even when debunked... maybe because it makes you feel special?? Fits the bill of you and those like you id-eots

The minute you think military are sheep in a herd.. .you lose all credibility, or what very little you had as a troofer

the ones you speak of are indeed sheep in a herd...lambs to slaughter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo2ONxMIIl8]George Bush 2OO1 speech revisited - YouTube[/ame]

and btw the minute you speak of killing or beating those that exercise their constitutional rights you lose all credibility and are an insult to all those that have fallen in the name of freedom and liberty

Last edited:
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Last edited:
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

You cannot "defend" against a domestic enemy that doesn't even exist, you fucking dishonest lowlife scumbag piece of shit.

And? I have those words hanging on my wall. I said them 5 or 6 times. I still mean them. But prove to me who the enemy is. Who am I defending against?

Grand Q Ollie

what say we just invade another sh*thole-istan , and not worry about it for a while , eh?

~S~

And? I have those words hanging on my wall. I said them 5 or 6 times. I still mean them. But prove to me who the enemy is. Who am I defending against?

Can quite EASILY be taken that we are to defend it against the likes of eots

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo2ONxMIIl8]George Bush 2OO1 speech revisited - YouTube[/ame]

Which shows exactly how little you know, you imbecilic piece of shit

I fail to see why we should defile the tenth anniversary of Sept 11 by entertaining the bizare fantasies of truthers

That is not the way we should honor our dead

why whats wrong with truth ?

well it upsets the handlers of disinfo agents like Rightwinger and Candycorn to know that they havent been able to brainwash people like you and that your awake despite all the money they pay them.:lol: they are happy with them thought that they have been able to brainwash many loyal Bush dupes here though with their posts..

To all the 9-11 truthers: go to Hell

My Aunt. South Tower.

0716.jpg

I signed my contract the next day to re-up. Then I went home, took a shower and curled up and cried. My family is the most important thing to me next to my country.

sorry for your loss but 9/11 was a false flag operation

If my aunt had perished on 9-11, and they didn't even want to investigate it, I would sure as hell would want to know what really happened, like many other family members do, and not kiss the governments and the OCT lying motherfuckers asses, especially with so much left unanswered.
People died and they lied about it, and have been caught lying to the American public ever since, about 9-11 and other atrocities, and stupid fucking people continue to believe the BS, and fairy tales, and run off to enlist and fight for lying mother fuckers, who never even were in the military, and can't back up their reasons or justify why your friends went off to die.
Anyone who thinks they have been told the truth about 9-11 by their lying corrupt government is a fucking idiot, has not looked into the reasons WHY so many are not satisfied with the OCT as told by the government, and afraid to look at it in a realistic sense.

Keep sticking your heads up your asses, you bunch of God damned pussies, we'll keep fighting for the truth, and asking the hard questions and demanding accountability for you from the government, with help from real Patriots who love what this country is supposed to be, not what a bunch of lying scumbags tell us to advance their agenda, while using our kids as cannon fodder.

Fuck you and your misplaced Patriotism, and loyalty.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

amen to that.The Bush dupes around here have demonstrated countless numbers of times,that they only see what they WANT to see.they always run off anytime you challenge them to read a book like the one i mentioned at the beginning or videos that debunk the official version.they got the most laughable debating skills.

they were never taught that to win a debate,you got to actually TRY and explain whats wrong with the evidence they gave,not change the subject by asking questions that have NOTHING to do with the points you bring up.:lol:thats how the Bush dupes around here debate though.:lol: again they have no debating skills whatsoever.they cant stand toe to toe with people like you and Eots or myself.

Can quite EASILY be taken that we are to defend it against the likes of eots

you are not a soldier !.. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill

I'm all for free speech, but I wish Admin would put these truthers on a temporary ban for a week or so while the rest of us remember 9-11 and reflect on what we lost. Before 9-11 I had a favorite Aunt and a belief that people were inherently good. After 9-11 I didn't have an Aunt and learned quickly just how evil some people can be.

Censorship doesn't solve anything

The best response is to simply ignore them as they try to spin their fairy tales. It deprives them of the attention they crave so much

this proves what a dumbfuck you really are and how you lie constantly as well.If you ever noticed,your fellow agents such as gomer pyle ollie and candycorn-aka obamerica, are the ones that seek attention.at least truthers dont have such pathetic lives that they quote someone who has told them MANY times that we have them on ignore yet those OCTA'S STILL address that persons posts talking to them thinking they actually read it.:lol:

Now THAT is someone who seeks attention and craves it very much moron.:lol::lol: you know it,i know it.

Daws kid is one of them as well.also you guys are such idiots that if you had any brains,you would have told divecunt troll when he was here,to shut the hell up because he always made your side look bad debating like this-someone would post links of facts and evidence and divecunt would come back and say-your a moron,9/11 wasnt an inside job.Great debating skills there.:lol: you guys if you had any intelligence, would have told him to shut the hell up cause he really destroyed the credibility of all of you.Yet you all never said one negative thing to him.:cuckoo: Daws kid reminds me an awful lot of divecunt matter of fact.thats how HE debates.Like fellow troll divecunt,just like him,he ALSO shows what a moron he is and how he craves attention addressing my posts talking to himself.:lol:

its you fellow OCTA trolls that crave attention liar agent.

Last edited:
I'm all for free speech, but I wish Admin would put these truthers on a temporary ban for a week or so while the rest of us remember 9-11 and reflect on what we lost. Before 9-11 I had a favorite Aunt and a belief that people were inherently good. After 9-11 I didn't have an Aunt and learned quickly just how evil some people can be.

In front of my house is a 21 ft flag pole, there are 3 flags flying from it presently.

The American Flag, a white flag with the emblems of all 5 branches of our armed forces and the words "We support our troops" and a POW/MIA flag.

On 9-11-11 I will remove the lower 2 flags and fly the American flag at half staff, Sun up to sun down.

But as much as I can't stand their BS, I'll fight for their right to it......

Our freedoms were never in jeopardy of being taken away from us by anyone you thought was trying to. In fact, the American government has taken away more "freedoms" then any god damned "Arab" ever could even dream of.
You want to make people believe you are some kind of hero, but the reality of it is that you are supporting the very ones that are the most threatening to the American people, and you can't admit to yourself you were wrong and served in the military for BS reasons that had NOTHING to do with protecting our freedoms.

I don't give a shit how many flags you fly, you still are ignorant of the fact that most wars were started for reasons other then what you thought you were serving for.

They hate us because of our freedoms? What a crock of shit!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: exactly.well said.

After 911 the United States wient and invaded Iraq.

Which made as much sense as inviting Mexico after Pearl Harbor. :cuckoo:

thats what I said earlier,yet these dumbfuck idiot morons cant put two and two togther that because of that,The Bush administration should have been prosecuted and thrown in jail for that.:cuckoo: and The Obama administration as well for committing the more evil crime,covering up for them.

If my aunt had perished on 9-11, and they didn't even want to investigate it, I would sure as hell would want to know what really happened, like many other family members do, and not kiss the governments and the OCT lying motherfuckers asses, especially with so much left unanswered.
People died and they lied about it, and have been caught lying to the American public ever since, about 9-11 and other atrocities, and stupid fucking people continue to believe the BS, and fairy tales, and run off to enlist and fight for lying mother fuckers, who never even were in the military, and can't back up their reasons or justify why your friends went off to die.
Anyone who thinks they have been told the truth about 9-11 by their lying corrupt government is a fucking idiot, has not looked into the reasons WHY so many are not satisfied with the OCT as told by the government, and afraid to look at it in a realistic sense.

Keep sticking your heads up your asses, you bunch of God damned pussies, we'll keep fighting for the truth, and asking the hard questions and demanding accountability for you from the government, with help from real Patriots who love what this country is supposed to be, not what a bunch of lying scumbags tell us to advance their agenda, while using our kids as cannon fodder.

Fuck you and your misplaced Patriotism, and loyalty.

Yawn! Nobody cares what you think.

Finally admitting you are nobody, you're making progress, my regards to your therapist.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: He sure is making progress.admitting that nobody cares what he thinks.Yeah for CC,for him,that IS progress.:lol:

thanks for demonstrating your constant ignorance and no need to brag that you are an imbecilic piece of shit.we already know that.

George Bush 2OO1 speech revisited - YouTube

thanks for demonstrating your constant ignorance and no need to brag that you are an imbecilic piece of shit.we already know that.

9/11 Rimjob just broke ANOTHER fucking Irony Meter.

Somebody ought to send Rimjob the bill.

Forum List

Back