9-11 anniversary

NIST was the government agency charged with explaining these things, why didn't they? Why did they not investigate the reports of the molten metal? Why did they instead ignore the people who said they heard the secondary explosions? If they could have been so easily accounted for, why didn't they?

DUH, Everybody heard the secondary explosions. Secondary explosions in an office fire are normal, but they do not, and I'll repeat that for you, DO NOT, bring down a building.

Neither do office fires. 3...I'll REPEAT 3...hirise steel buildings came down on 9-11...and office fires were said to be the blame IN ALL 3 CASES. You still can't wrap your brain around the facts that the total annihilation of the (3) buildings, despite the massiveness of the structures, that fire was to blame.
You still can't find a way to ask yourself, how the hell did the 19 Arabs get so damned lucky? Or why were the FBI agents silenced?
Or why did a passport conveniently land outside one of the towers, almost unscathed, after passing through such a huge fireball?

The questions are many, and people like you seem to just shrug it off
and except the BS explanations of the government that has lied to you time after time.
Never mind, anyone dense enough to think the molten stream flowing from the WTC was from lead batteries is beyond hope.... go outside and hang your flag, and pretend you are a "good" American.

Keep ignoring the many times the OCT just doesn't add up. They depend on morons like you to defend them.

Don't know about any FBI agents being silenced. Can you prove this?
Why or how did a passport survive? Who knows, Strange things have happened.
And haven't I told you about this constant attack on my patriotism? You know, you really are getting to be a bore.

BTW anything that was hot enough to be a molten flow would have picked up enough debris and ash from hundreds of different objects to give it that orange glow..... Lead or aluminum or steel. But we know that there was never any temperatures recorded that could have melted steel, Don't we...

DUH, Everybody heard the secondary explosions. Secondary explosions in an office fire are normal, but they do not, and I'll repeat that for you, DO NOT, bring down a building.

Neither do office fires. 3...I'll REPEAT 3...hirise steel buildings came down on 9-11...and office fires were said to be the blame IN ALL 3 CASES. You still can't wrap your brain around the facts that the total annihilation of the (3) buildings, despite the massiveness of the structures, that fire was to blame.
You still can't find a way to ask yourself, how the hell did the 19 Arabs get so damned lucky? Or why were the FBI agents silenced?
Or why did a passport conveniently land outside one of the towers, almost unscathed, after passing through such a huge fireball?

The questions are many, and people like you seem to just shrug it off
and except the BS explanations of the government that has lied to you time after time.
Never mind, anyone dense enough to think the molten stream flowing from the WTC was from lead batteries is beyond hope.... go outside and hang your flag, and pretend you are a "good" American.

Keep ignoring the many times the OCT just doesn't add up. They depend on morons like you to defend them.

Don't know about any FBI agents being silenced. Can you prove this?
You could start by looking into the Paul O'Neil story.

Watch Online | The Man Who Knew | FRONTLINE | PBS
Also this
http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2002/wright-complaint1.pdf

Robert Wright v. Federal Bureau of Investigations, et al. | Judicial Watch
And of course the Clinton and Bush hands off policies of Saudi and OBL investigations.

Why or how did a passport survive? Who knows, Strange things have happened.
The problem is that too many "strange" things happened, too many coincidences and the purveyors of OCT are being given a free pass no matter how great the odds of such things actually occurring.

And haven't I told you about this constant attack on my patriotism? You know, you really are getting to be a bore.
Look I apologize about that, I feel that you did what you may have thought was best, it's just that I hate to see folks excusing and sticking up for a foreign nation, like Israel, who clearly have been caught spying and who on more then one occasion allowed the US to walk into an attack ie: Lebanon.
The fact is we need people who have served, to take the blinders off, and ask the hard questions about things like 9-11.
You wouldn't be the first to admit they were mislead, hell, we were all misled, including my family member/s who also served.
Good to know you don't fly the Israeli flag, like some of "our" political office holders do in their offices.
America should be 1st, above all nations by Americans.

BTW anything that was hot enough to be a molten flow would have picked up enough debris and ash from hundreds of different objects to give it that orange glow..... Lead or aluminum or steel. But we know that there was never any temperatures recorded that could have melted steel, Don't we..
The point is that fire temps were alleged to have been the reason the "steel melted" or 'weakened" to cause the destruction of the buildings, and it had been determined that they were NOT hot enough to cause the complete and total "collapses"..
So what caused the molten stream at the tower, and the molten metal witnesses say they saw and heard about, but that NIST and its officials flat out denied even hearing about.
Remember the rubble smoldered for nearly 3 months even with Pyrocool being used. It wasn't lead from the UPS.I have even melted lead and I can tell you that that was not it.
It had to be something else.
Say what you want to about the use of a thermite compound, but that is what the independent scientists have found, and written a paper on that has yet to be"debunked". And no it wasn't matches, and no there were not thermitic materials in the nano state they were claimed to have been found in the dust, and no it wasn't paint either.

You are comparing the OKC bombing and the resulting damage to that of the WTC on 9/11?
When I smash a sand castle or knock over building blocks it doesn't fall straight down either.

Oh good. A comment about the 9/11 tenth anniversary has let the dogs of scumbag idiocy (the twoofers) loose to piss on the memories of the victims. Again.

This is not the right thread to debate with the scumbag shit-head cock-sucking moron fuckwit twoofers.

Such "debate" belongs in the conspiracy ass-wipe section. There are already threads dedicated to debunking every facet of their imbecility. Derision is always welcomed there.

Hey Twoofers, suck some more dead rat dick, you vermin.

Watch Online | The Man Who Knew | FRONTLINE | PBS

This is the same guy who lost an FBI Cell Phone, An FBI Palm Pilot, Illegally "borrowed" a car from an FBI safe house, and I believe lost a briefcase?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...complaint1.pdf

So this guy is pissed because his tell all isn't being allowed.....

The problem is that too many "strange" things happened, too many coincidences and the purveyors of OCT are being given a free pass no matter how great the odds of such things actually occurring.

What are the odds? When has anything like this ever happened that we can base what would be strange on..... Coincidences happen. How did I pull into a gas station in Texas right next to my brother whom I hadn't seen or spoken to in 10 years when I was en route to NC and last time I had seen him he was in Ohio?

Look I apologize about that, I feel that you did what you may have thought was best, it's just that I hate to see folks excusing and sticking up for a foreign nation, like Israel

Accepted. But there is still no proof that Israel had anything to do with the attacks.

We can talk about the metal and the fires forever and a day. but it is fact that steel loses a lot of strength at temperatures that were reached that day. And the presumption that the blast of the initial explosion removed a lot of fire proofing is probably true. It certainly cannot be disproven.

And of course when you have so many tons of burnable debris piled into a 7 story deep hole with God knows how many stories stacked on top it's going to take a long time to put it out. (How many sub basements were there?)

I will not let go of common sense to try to make opinion and wishful thinking fit.

Oh good. A comment about the 9/11 tenth anniversary has let the dogs of scumbag idiocy (the twoofers) loose to piss on the memories of the victims. Again.

This is not the right thread to debate with the scumbag shit-head cock-sucking moron fuckwit twoofers.

Such "debate" belongs in the conspiracy ass-wipe section. There are already threads dedicated to debunking every facet of their imbecility. Derision is always welcomed there.
I guess you're too stupid to realize that this IS in the conspiracies section.

You are a fucking idiot that can't debate the events of 9-11. You can't answer any of the points the 'truthers" have brought up so you resort to name calling and strawman tactics. If you don't like what is said in the conspiracy section, stay the fuck out of of it.

To all the 9-11 truthers: go to Hell

My Aunt. South Tower.

0716.jpg

I signed my contract the next day to re-up. Then I went home, took a shower and curled up and cried. My family is the most important thing to me next to my country.
sorry for your loss but 9/11 was a false flag operation

False flag operation..
Thermite charges.
Black Ops mission.

Buzz words...

You dopes act like you have some kind of knowledge of events.Like you know something
no one else does.You guys are looking for attention.

Gotta give it to you though.I haven't heard this one yet.False flag operation....

Last edited:

I guess you're too stupid to realize that this IS in the conspiracies section.

You are a fucking idiot that can't debate the events of 9-11. You can't answer any of the points the 'truthers" have brought up so you resort to name calling and strawman tactics. If you don't like what is said in the conspiracy section, stay the fuck out of of it.

I guess you are too stupid to realize that it is NOW the conspiracies section, you fucking asshole scumbag 9/11 twoofer piece of shit.

Fuck yourself you lousy excuse for a caring human being. Eat shit and die.

Last edited:
oh good. A comment about the 9/11 tenth anniversary has let the dogs of scumbag idiocy (the twoofers) loose to piss on the memories of the victims. Again.

i guess you're too stupid to realize that this is in the conspiracies section.

i guess you are too stupid to realize that it is now the conspiracies section, you fucking asshole scumbag 9/11 gtwoofer piece of shit.

Fuclk yourself you lousy excuse for a caring human being. Eat shit and die.

what a silly and vile little man you are liar-ability

i guess you're too stupid to realize that this is in the conspiracies section.

i guess you are too stupid to realize that it is now the conspiracies section, you fucking asshole scumbag 9/11 gtwoofer piece of shit.

You aren't silly. You are tragically deformed. You have no soul. You intentionally piss on the memories of those lost in the 9/11 attacks against this country in the "name" of your asshole conspiracy bullshit. But you are vile. You roach anus.

Last edited:

You aren't silly. You are tragically deformed. You have no soul. You intentionally piss on the memories of those lost in the 9/11 attacks against this country in the "name" of your asshole conspiracy bullshit. But you are vile. You roach anus.

You are being too tactful in describing the vile way eots and his ilk treat the victims of 9-11 and this country

Last edited:

You are being too tactful in describing the vile way dots and his ilk treat the victims of 9-11 and this country

Sorry.

I'll work on that for the next time.

Do the world a favor.. and beat the shit out of a troofer on 9-11

you hate freedom ...just like the terrorist...you hate free speech...you are the enemy within...you are anti- american

Uh huh...

You see.. most people learn.. just like most recruits in the military learn... but troofers, like yourself, are like the occasional loser who just won't accept the right way because they simply refuse to see it... They feel it is conforming or being controlled, when in reality it is freeing for themselves and for their own growth and advancement as people... and many times, it takes a little wall-to-wall counseling to snap them out of it, or just ridding them from the group...

Nobody is denying your right to believe as you choose, or even say as you choose in public... ludicrous as it may be... it's just time that the troofer ilk get a slap of reality, because they sure don't willingly accept truth or reason

Do the world a favor.. and beat the shit out of a troofer on 9-11

you hate freedom ...just like the terrorist...you hate free speech...you are the enemy within...you are anti- american

Uh huh...

You see.. most people learn.. just like most recruits in the military learn.

translation ....sheep in a herd

but troofers, like yourself, are like the occasional loser who just won't accept the right way because they simply refuse to see it... They feel it is conforming or being controlled, when in reality it is freeing for themselves and for their own growth and advancement as people

translation...slavery is freedom aka. newspeak

... and many times, it takes a little wall-to-wall counseling to snap them out of it, or just ridding them from the group...

translation..on the island of the monkeys dissenting opinions are not tolerated I swill be judged

Nobody is denying your right to believe as you choose, or even say as you choose in public... ludicrous as it may be... it's just time that the troofer ilk get a slap of reality, because they sure don't willingly accept truth or reason]

right inciting or suggesting violence is not an attempt to impede someones rights

Last edited:

Forum List

Back