89% of Clinton Foundation funding went to charities

Factual evidence shows that less than 15% makes it to actual charities.
Uh, Louisiana is still waiting on a Trump check.....nuf said
He gave $70,000 not including the truck of supplies.
He gave $70,000

chump change for a so called billionaire it cost him 20,000 an hour to fly his private jet ,he spent more getting there and going home

How much can you prove you've given?

Typical he didn't give as much of his money as some Liberal thought he should mentality.

Factual evidence shows that less than 15% makes it to actual charities.
Uh, Louisiana is still waiting on a Trump check.....nuf said
He gave $70,000 not including the truck of supplies.
He gave $70,000

chump change for a so called billionaire it cost him 20,000 an hour to fly his private jet ,he spent more getting there and going home

How much can you prove you've given?

Typical he didn't give as much of his money as some Liberal thought he should mentality.

Bat Guno didn't give shit............and he brought the subject up! He puts the 'L' in the word 'Loser'!

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

Comrade Trump would want you to think that the Clinton's go the money. WRONG......AGAIN!
I wonder how much tht independent philanthropy watchdog group paid for access to that kind of information....Must come directly from the Clinton herself.
It is all online for public viewing and scrutiny.

Clinton Foundation books are all online?
:link: Happy hunting.

clintonfoundation.org/about/annual-financial-reports

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

Comrade Trump would want you to think that the Clinton's go the money. WRONG......AGAIN!
I wonder how much tht independent philanthropy watchdog group paid for access to that kind of information....Must come directly from the Clinton herself.

Does not tell me anything.
What do they pay in salaries to the execs?
Who serves on the board?
What percent actually reaches people?

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

:badgrin:Yeah, THATS going to be an honest document.
You asked for a link. I gave you one that showed not only the reports but the audits and IRS 990's. Perhaps you did not notice that the IRS documents were included in the link.
I guess you are not understanding the problem.

The IRS, FBI, and Clinton Foundation are suspect and cannot be trusted to provide a true picture of what is going on at that foundation. These organizations are under the direct control of the DNC and Obama, meaning they are controlled by Clinton.

ONLY an independent audit of the foundation by a special prosecutor will discover the truth of what goes on there.

Does not tell me anything.
What do they pay in salaries to the execs?
Who serves on the board?
What percent actually reaches people?

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf
Are you playing stupid or just being grossly dishonest? The link you posted is not the one I provided. The link I posted shows the IRS 990's for every year. Those include the exact salaries, names of the executives and staff that receive the salary and how much time they work on average per week. You can do your own audit to determine the percentage of funds that go to the stated charities. Independent groups that do this as a profession have rated them at 89% to as high as 98% going to the stated causes. If you disagree with those audits, explain after you have conducted your own or can refer to one that contest those audits and findings.

You asked for a link. I gave you one that showed not only the reports but the audits and IRS 990's. Perhaps you did not notice that the IRS documents were included in the link.
I didn't see squat other than cookie cutter financials. No subustance, no details, nada.
That is because you don't have sense enough to click on a specific year.

I didn't see squat other than cookie cutter financials. No subustance, no details, nada.
Here you go. Do a screen capture of the IRS 990.

I guess you are not understanding the problem.

The IRS, FBI, and Clinton Foundation are suspect and cannot be trusted to provide a true picture of what is going on at that foundation. These organizations are under the direct control of the DNC and Obama, meaning they are controlled by Clinton.

ONLY an independent audit of the foundation by a special prosecutor will discover the truth of what goes on there.
I understand scandal-chasers and conspiracy theorist nut jobs who are not intelligent or capable of reading audits and tax forms are willing to bash a wonderful charitable organization that is saving millions, literally million's of lives, at the command of a nut job cult leader and evil Presidential candidate.

Here you go. Do a screen capture of the IRS 990.
I gave you this link and you are refusing to examine it.

This link needs only a click on a specific year to show you the reports and copies of the actual tax documents with all the data you claim you need to see.

Forum List

Back