89% of Clinton Foundation funding went to charities

:badgrin:Yeah, THATS going to be an honest document.
You asked for a link. I gave you one that showed not only the reports but the audits and IRS 990's. Perhaps you did not notice that the IRS documents were included in the link.
I guess you are not understanding the problem.

The IRS, FBI, and Clinton Foundation are suspect and cannot be trusted to provide a true picture of what is going on at that foundation. These organizations are under the direct control of the DNC and Obama, meaning they are controlled by Clinton.

ONLY an independent audit of the foundation by a special prosecutor will discover the truth of what goes on there.
I understand scandal-chasers and conspiracy theorist nut jobs who are not intelligent or capable of reading audits and tax forms are willing to bash a wonderful charitable organization that is saving millions, literally million's of lives, at the command of a nut job cult leader and evil Presidential candidate.
You don't understand anything then. I am quite confident that proof of Clinton's lies have been provided ad nausea. The FBI provided enough evidence to convict anyone yet failed to prosecute. The IRA has been used as an attack agency against the DNC enemies.

These are no conspiracies, but documented facts.

If any of these were even hinted at by a GOP candidate, you'd be screaming for a hanging....

If you want to defend the lying piece of shit running for the Democrat party, go right ahead. But don't ever try to convince anyone that the Foundation is above board, that the Clinton's are good people, or that the Democrat party is anything but corrupt.

The documents you provided are cannot be believed.

You know what, strike that. I'll go with the notion that any company or foundation has only to just post their financials to prove they are above board and innocent of any and all wrong-doing.

Thanks Camp...I feel much better now.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

Comrade Trump would want you to think that the Clinton's go the money. WRONG......AGAIN!

Republicans are in a never ending death spiral with the Clinton's. There is nothing nefarious to find but Republicans believe if you just drop a paper bag filled with dog doo on the Clinton's porch and light it on fire the whole neighborhood will come running. But they never do. This will be just another in a long line of false-flags Republicans have erected that will in fact show Hillary Clinton in a positive light. Their foundation actually HELPS people.

From the Republican side? "Heckuva job Brownie".

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

Comrade Trump would want you to think that the Clinton's go the money. WRONG......AGAIN!

This was the best they could do for examples.......

• Clinton Development Initiative staff in Africa train rural farmers and help them get access to seeds, equipment and markets for their crops.
  • Clinton Climate Initiative staff help governments in Africa and the Caribbean region with reforestation efforts, and in island nations to help develop renewable energy projects.
  • Staff at the Clinton Health Access Initiative, an independent, affiliated entity, work in dozens of nations to lower the cost of HIV/AIDS medicine, scale up pediatric AIDS treatment and promote treatment of diarrhea through life-saving Zinc/ORS treatment.
  • Clinton Health Matters staff work with local governments and businesses in the United States to develop wellness and physical activity plans.

The Clinton Foundation is a global charity , so naturally a lot of elite foreigners give money to it, a charity they can trust.

I'd like to see Trumps tax returns. Now.

Clinton's travel and expenses for underage girls isn't charity.

Reveals a lot about how Trump thinks.

The Clinton Foundation is a global charity , so naturally a lot of elite foreigners give money to it, a charity they can trust.

I'd like to see Trumps tax returns. Now.

If he doesn't come up with his tax returns, he has shown all voters he is NOT eligable to become President. I am sure the DNC has a campaign add in the rotation on his phantom tax returns.

Well it sure contributed to Bill and Hillary Clinton giving speeches where they were getting paid anywhere from $100,000 to $500,000.

This was the best they could do for examples.......

• Clinton Development Initiative staff in Africa train rural farmers and help them get access to seeds, equipment and markets for their crops.
  • Clinton Climate Initiative staff help governments in Africa and the Caribbean region with reforestation efforts, and in island nations to help develop renewable energy projects.
  • Staff at the Clinton Health Access Initiative, an independent, affiliated entity, work in dozens of nations to lower the cost of HIV/AIDS medicine, scale up pediatric AIDS treatment and promote treatment of diarrhea through life-saving Zinc/ORS treatment.
  • Clinton Health Matters staff work with local governments and businesses in the United States to develop wellness and physical activity plans.

such a joke, they buffed up the dictator in congo and their "aid" was minimal

1 dollar for you 2 dollars for me, 2 dollars for you 4 dollars for me, 3 dollars for you 6 dollars for me

only for the foundation it's one dollar for you, nine dollars for me.

Rwers have no choice but to lie. Comrade Trump is dragging the party into a huge ditch.
Better than where the hildabit is dragging us to. Lying piece of shit libs.

Look, the voters in the country are not going to elect a 70 year old man with the temperament of a 9 year old. It is just not going to happen He can flip flop and tell African Americans what wonderful things he will do for them ALL DAY LONG. It just ain't gonna happen.

It is best to come to grips with it now, rather than wait until November, get crushed and stay in bed in a fetal position for 6 months.

:badgrin:Yeah, THATS going to be an honest document.
You asked for a link. I gave you one that showed not only the reports but the audits and IRS 990's. Perhaps you did not notice that the IRS documents were included in the link.
I guess you are not understanding the problem.

The IRS, FBI, and Clinton Foundation are suspect and cannot be trusted to provide a true picture of what is going on at that foundation. These organizations are under the direct control of the DNC and Obama, meaning they are controlled by Clinton.

ONLY an independent audit of the foundation by a special prosecutor will discover the truth of what goes on there.
I understand scandal-chasers and conspiracy theorist nut jobs who are not intelligent or capable of reading audits and tax forms are willing to bash a wonderful charitable organization that is saving millions, literally million's of lives, at the command of a nut job cult leader and evil Presidential candidate.
Yeah...it's all a vast right wing conspiracy.

Rwers have no choice but to lie. Comrade Trump is dragging the party into a huge ditch.
Better than where the hildabit is dragging us to. Lying piece of shit libs.

Look, the voters in the country are not going to elect a 70 year old man with the temperament of a 9 year old. It is just not going to happen He can flip flop and tell African Americans what wonderful things he will do for them ALL DAY LONG. It just ain't gonna happen.

It is best to come to grips with it now, rather than wait until November, get crushed and stay in bed in a fetal position for 6 months.
Voters in this country are idiots to bot for the hag.

Forum List

Back