89% of Clinton Foundation funding went to charities

Factual evidence shows that less than 15% makes it to actual charities.

Another Alt Right lie

You wish. I already posted the tax form that they filed with the IRS. It shows around 14% made it to the various charities they supposedly support. the rest, tens of millions of dollars, went to themselves. So no, it is not a lie. It is a fact. Leave it to a lefty like you to ignore simple factual evidence that absolutely, positively, blows your shit out of the water.

You're full of shit. That wouldn't be legal and certainly wouldn't be on a document filed with the IRS.

You are incredibly stupid, and uninformed. All foundations are REQUIRED to release their tax records dumbass. It's a LAW.

That's my point dumbass. It does not show tens of millions going to themselves. That's not possible.

Only it does. It's posted in this thread. Look it up.

Another Alt Right lie

You wish. I already posted the tax form that they filed with the IRS. It shows around 14% made it to the various charities they supposedly support. the rest, tens of millions of dollars, went to themselves. So no, it is not a lie. It is a fact. Leave it to a lefty like you to ignore simple factual evidence that absolutely, positively, blows your shit out of the water.

You're full of shit. That wouldn't be legal and certainly wouldn't be on a document filed with the IRS.

You are incredibly stupid, and uninformed. All foundations are REQUIRED to release their tax records dumbass. It's a LAW.

That's my point dumbass. It does not show tens of millions going to themselves. That's not possible.

Tell us how someone is able to pull tens of millions out of a charity for personal use.

Tell us how someone is able to pull tens of millions out of a charity for personal use.
Dozens of Clinton cronies are on the Foundation's payroll.
These (cough) employees travel the world in private jets and live lives in five star hotels and three star restaurants.
They do essentially fuck all to (cough) earn their very healthy salaries.
"I have to go spend an afternoon in Haiti. Pack up the kids. We're flying on a private jet from NY to 'Kits'. I'll drop you and the kids here and be back for dinner. We'll stay over for five days".
Does this sound like an extreme exaggeration? Not so.
Another time and place and the Clinton's would have been rotting in Federal prison decades ago.
The ONE best thing is in time both the Clinton's will be 'maggot meat'.
No amount of scammed, stolen, dirty money can save them from being dead!

Dozens of Clinton cronies are on the Foundation's payroll.
These (cough) employees travel the world in private jets and live lives in five star hotels and three star restaurants.
They do essentially fuck all to (cough) earn their very healthy salaries.
"I have to go spend an afternoon in Haiti. Pack up the kids. We're flying on a private jet from NY to 'Kits'. I'll drop you and the kids here and be back for dinner. We'll stay over for five days".
Does this sound like an extreme exaggeration? Not so.
Another time and place and the Clinton's would have been rotting in Federal prison decades ago.
The ONE best thing is in time both the Clinton's will be 'maggot meat'.
No amount of scammed, stolen, dirty money can save them from being dead!

Please show us how the executive salaries at the Clinton foundation differ or are otherwise unusual when compared to similar organizations. Then explain how the Clintons are personally enriching themselves to the tune of tens of millions of dollars as Westwall suggested.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

Comrade Trump would want you to think that the Clinton's go the money. WRONG......AGAIN!

Forbes: Eric Trump charity money went to Trump business - CNNPolitics.com

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Simply put, despite its name, the Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation — which typically acts as a pass-through for private donations to other charitable organizations. Rather, it is a public charity. It conducts most of its charitable activities directly.

Comrade Trump would want you to think that the Clinton's go the money. WRONG......AGAIN!
Well, how come no one gives to this bribe ‘charity’ organization after Hillary lost?

Ask the Haitians about the Clinton Foundation.
I did not know that paying for Chelsea's wedding was a charitable contribution.

Is this post being updated to show that the Clinton foundation has been shut down and forced to pay 2 million due to using their charity for fraud?? Oh wait!

Forum List

Back