850 k Missing kids. What are the facts ?

I have seen
this figure bandied about on a regularly basis but I can find no evidence of this.
The subtext is that these kids are spirited away by satanist dems for sex trafficking
purposes.

My current view is that the number is over egged to make a political point.Kids do go missing but not to the extent that is "reported".

Some kids do go missing on purpose, trying to escape a bad home.

Some kids do run away but come back. This gets reported on social media every day. Are they counted as "missing" when they clearly arent.

Some kids run away a lot. They are counted every time. This makes a nonsense of the stats.

It also obscures the size of the real problem. It doesnt help.

So where do these figures come from and what is the true figure ?
There is an apocryphal story that Einstein said something along the lines of the following. "I have no idea what weapons will be used to fight World War III but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

The true figure is impossible to know for sure of what the number of kid is that are truly missing, what the number of kids are that have been confirmed as being found (deceased or otherwise) and what the number of kids are who are returned (sometimes for good and sometimes for not) to their guardians. But whatever the figure is; the word abhorrent doesn't begin to describe the situation.

There is an apocryphal story that Einstein said something along the lines of the following. "I have no idea what weapons will be used to fight World War III but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

The true figure is impossible to know for sure of what the number of kid is that are truly missing, what the number of kids are that have been confirmed as being found (deceased or otherwise) and what the number of kids are who are returned (sometimes for good and sometimes for not) to their guardians. But whatever the figure is; the word abhorrent doesn't begin to describe the situation.

And all made easier because of the democrats and their policies....

the real question is regardless of the numbers, how does talking about the child sex slave trade hurt the gay and trans communities like tommy said it does

Forum List

Back