850 k Missing kids. What are the facts ?

Someone who sees a lie being used to persecute minorities. You seem very sensitive that someone should question your nutty beliefs

You didn’t even see the movie did you. Not persecuting any minorities. Unless that minority is pediphiles. And that’s why your running interference, right?

What a hoot.

I heard yesterday that Los Angelos alone has 70,000 homeless people on the streets. That would likely account for better than 40 or 50 or even 60 thousand of them.
Somehow I kind of doubt that 60-80% of the homeless in LA are children.

You wanna explain how (if true) overstating the number of kidnapped/missing children persecutes children?? How does that work?
And the link you provide is the U.S. only.

Tommy is not a bright one, I'm not sure he is even sentient.

Tommy is not a bright one, I'm not sure he is even sentient.
I find his thought processes disturbing.
Who is upset about the possibility that more missing/exploited children are being reported than there is? He mentions looking into it several times... I don't understand that. What makes someone wonder it in the first place?

I find his thought processes disturbing.
Who is upset about the possibility that more missing/exploited children are being reported than there is? He mentions looking into it several times... I don't understand that. What makes someone wonder it in the first place?
he also said the lie is being used to persecute a minority,,,

sure sounds like he just said that its the gays that are the pedophiles and boosting the numbers of sex slave children hurts the gays because they are the pedos,,

So you care more about trans adults than exploited children.
Thanks for confirming this.
And - we are not surprised.
Or you could tell the truth rather than spread your conspiracy theory nonsense.. Nobody would ask questions if you were decent honest people.

Or you could tell the truth rather than spread your conspiracy theory nonsense.. Nobody would ask questions if you were decent honest people.
the truth is there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of children being abused through the sex slave trade,,

what I want to know is how that fact hurts the gays or trans communities??

doesnt matter since one is more than enough,,

now explain how talking about child sex trafficking hurts gays and trans people,,,
We could sing the "Once is too many!" song about any crime, though, and it would render statistics, study, and any kind of analysis completely worthless.

Everyone agrees that pedophiles and child sex traffickers are bad. Those who do it should be arrested and tried and thrown in prison. Everyone agrees with that.

The problem is when people take advantage of the fear of child molesters to make people outraged on purpose. It looks like they are inflating the numbers from about four thousand a year to hundreds of thousands a year for political reasons. I don't know about you, but to me, taking advantage of child abductions to manipulate people for political gain is pretty despicable.

It looks to me like Tommy has been trying for four pages now to find out if anyone knows the real numbers, and if anyone is doing these despicable things. Instead, as someone called on page one, almost everyone piled on with personal attacks and nonsense like "The numbers don't matter, one is too many."

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

We could sing the "Once is too many!" song about any crime, though, and it would render statistics, study, and any kind of analysis completely worthless.

Everyone agrees that pedophiles and child sex traffickers are bad. Those who do it should be arrested and tried and thrown in prison. Everyone agrees with that.

The problem is when people take advantage of the fear of child molesters to make people outraged on purpose. It looks like they are inflating the numbers from about four thousand a year to hundreds of thousands a year for political reasons. I don't know about you, but to me, taking advantage of child abductions to manipulate people for political gain is pretty despicable.

It looks to me like Tommy has been trying for four pages now to find out if anyone knows the real numbers, and if anyone is doing these despicable things. Instead, as someone called on page one, almost everyone piled on with personal attacks and nonsense like "The numbers don't matter, one is too many."

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
although there is some truth on what you say about statistics, in this case we are talking about children being sexually abused so I really dont give a fuck about stats or any other distraction or excuses,,,

and tommy motive is clear when he slipped up and said its hurting the trans and gay community,,

all I want to know is how does it hurt them,,

Forum List

Back