85 year old man and Korean war veteran, burned alive by....just guess.

I did not see that in the story, can you show us?
I can't quite remember where I saw it but there was a video of the incident so there is no question that what I am saying is true
Then do a google search and find it, OR look like a complete fucking moron. Your choice.
You should just trust me. I'm a liberal and liberals generally tell the truth.
I now suspect you are being sarcastic, but youre too new for us to know that. Sarcasm is an art form that you need to work on a little more.
There is some sarcasm in there I suppose, but really I was just trying to bugger the OP because I thought their post was racist so I made up a lie (video) to generate false leverage. I hope it's not trolling. What I really need to work on is my humor. I need to appeal to a wider base. Some of this is sarcasm, most of it is not.
But you told a lie on a dead man! That's not right.

I did not see that in the story, can you show us?
I can't quite remember where I saw it but there was a video of the incident so there is no question that what I am saying is true
Then do a google search and find it, OR look like a complete fucking moron. Your choice.
You should just trust me. I'm a liberal and liberals generally tell the truth.
I now suspect you are being sarcastic, but youre too new for us to know that. Sarcasm is an art form that you need to work on a little more.
There is some sarcasm in there I suppose, but really I was just trying to bugger the OP because I thought their post was racist so I made up a lie (video) to generate false leverage. I hope it's not trolling. What I really need to work on is my humor. I need to appeal to a wider base. Some of this is sarcasm, most of it is not.
You are doing fine darling. Stay true to yourself.

Who in the hell raises people like this? My god.

If hard working white folk did not pay for their groceries....this beast of the field may not have even been born...way too many like him that have been given everything on the taxpayers dime.

People need to wake up....time to cut these animals off the welfare rolls...if they had to work in order to eat they might not have time to engage in so much crime and violence.

White people never kill anyone.....
You should start a thread about that, troll. Congrats on making it about race.

The OP was the one who made it about race you dumbass
when she said 'korean war veteran" she was referencing the.korean war, not the race of the victim. Dumbass.

So...you are the.one who brought up race. And you are the troll.
No, actually the person who started the thread did.

when she said 'korean war veteran" she was referencing the.korean war, not the race of the victim. Dumbass.

I dont see it. He's still trolling. The proper response to 'a black person committed murder' isn't 'well everybody is doing it'.The fact that everybody does it has no bearing on the fact that black people do it.

Seen this before, sadly. can't condemn the perpetrator on racial grounds, even though those same few use the same thing to condemn white cops under black lives mater. Racism is in the eye of the beholder, and largely exaggerated, don't you think?
This crime has nothing to do with race. It has to do with people who come from an an inferior sub culture and are apparently incapable of producing good kids. If this was an isolated incident, no one would care, but there are TENS of THOUSANDS of shitty little inner city kids that should have been aborted. Stop making the police abort your awful kids with a bullet! Just do it before they are born.

The government has paid the black whores to have children....and this is the kind that a lot of them have produced....the jails are full of them...and the ones that have not yet been caught and convicted roam the streets at all hours of the night looking for victims....people need to wake up.

Your tax money is being used to pay for these animals housing and for their food....the public housing projects are full of criminals who have a roof over their head thanks to hard working people who pay taxes...do you think they appreciate it?

I dont see it. He's still trolling. The proper response to 'a black person committed murder' isn't 'well everybody is doing it'.The fact that everybody does it has no bearing on the fact that black people do it.

Well, to begin with not everybody does it....but the black people do it all out of proportion to their percentage of the total population....this has been shown many,many times........blacks compose approx. l3 percent of the total population but they comitt over 50 percent of all of the violent crimes...ya know stuff like rape and murder.

A teen neighbor of an elderly Korean War veteran found burned to death in the back yard of his North Birmingham home is now charged in the brutal slaying.

Thomas Sims, an 18-year-old already awaiting trial in connection with an armed carjacking earlier this year, is charged with capital murder and held on no bond. He is charged in the killing of 85-year-old Gene Emory Dacus, affectionately called "Mr. Gene" by his neighbors.

Authorities said the capital murder charge stems from the theft of the victim's truck. Detectives are actively searching for a second suspect.

thomas-sims-charged-573c97fe5a7e919c.jpg

Teen neighbor charged with capital murder in slaying of burned elderly veteran

What a darling little monkey on the left. Poor little victim. No, I did not see this on CNN or MSNBC. Cannot find it on there. Maybe this story is on there.

Fucking monkey.
The big corporations, income inequality, police brutality, lack of transvestite bathrooms, and unfair tax code are to blame!

Race needs to be brought up....we cannot afford to be color blind any longer....too dangerous....everyone needs to learn to avoid black people...way too many of them are prone to violence. Most of all we need to cut at least the criminal blacks off welfare....criminal blacks are being housed in housing paid for by hard working white people...this should not be allowed. Either put them in jail or execute them...these violent criminals should not be out there constantly victimizing good black people as well as good white people....the justice dept. is not protecting the public by allowing these animals to run loose in our streets...if you cannot or will not put them in jail...put them in the zoo with the chimps.

Meanwhile back at the ranch....obama is threatening the good people of Louisiana currently suffering from a major weather catastrophe not to discriminate.....what a insult? All the people in Louisiana that voted for him need to request a refund.

Wow, I'm not even going to bother. You are way too easy

Forum List

Back