84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

how do you guys -----Esmeralda and Odium and anyone else who cares to comment-------DEFINE WHITE PEOPLE-----or-----persons of other colors.
Simple. People of NON JEWISH European descent.
You are so naive.

He gave his answer. If you think there is something wrong with it, state your objection clearly and directly.

Hyperbole is a distinctive feature of propaganda. Why are you so easily manipulated by propaganda?

Facts are facts
White Genocide in Britain - White GeNOcide Project

how do you guys -----Esmeralda and Odium and anyone else who cares to comment-------DEFINE WHITE PEOPLE-----or-----persons of other colors.
Simple. People of NON JEWISH European descent.
You are so naive.

He gave his answer. If you think there is something wrong with it, state your objection clearly and directly.

oh ----finally------in some sense------that was the definition of my childhood town ---EXCEPT Italy was not part of Europe------and Ireland was questonable

They receive an excellent education. As a consequence, they not will be savage is. :)

They could receive just as good an education in the nations they came from if only they elected the right people to power. Why should I be forced to pay for a foreign migrants education when they will either kill me and my family so they can take over or take their education back to were they came from and use it against me and mine.

If they want an education then let them pay for it, as we would have to do if we lived in their nation
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. These re the kids that will operate on you when you are sick and wipe your flabby arse for you when you are no longer capable.

VERY DOUBTFUL as many will be like fat andy and living on state handouts while inciting terrorism. They will be demanding bigger and better houses for each of their 4 wives all paid for out of the tax payers pocket.

IF YOU WANT THEM SO BAD OPEN UP YOUR HOME AND INVITE THEM TO STAY THERE, THEN PAY FOR ALL THEIR NEEDS WHILE THEY PLOT TO RAPE YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

AS A NATION WE ARE FULL AND WE CANT TAKE ANYMORE IN THIS IS WHY WE HAVE NO HOUSING OR WATER FOR THE PEOPLE ALREADY HERE.
My muslim friends and I are pissing ourselves laughing at you.

Good as you are not watching what is happening behind you while you are.

how do the brits DEFINE "white"

Anyone not coloured, even Mediterranean people are seen as coloured

yeah-----like-------what do you brits call "COLOURED" in your strange spelling style
(the word is C O L O R) People of southeast asia are generally ----CAUCASION-----but their skins vary from -------pale tan all the way to---DRAVIDIAN EBONY--------------( I is a jooo------I vary from very light pink to flaming red) Do
you guys use a COLOR WHEEL like the AFRIKAANER perverts?

Its a report from 2013 and the figures include faith schools. There arent many white british sikhs.
As per usual its a load of overblown bollocks.

Then let the faiths pay for this education and see how long they stay open. How many Islamic schools face closure because of the teaching of extremism and racism
I dont agree with faith schools. I believe that schools should reflect society and that we are all in it together.having said that there is no evidence that faith schools are any worse than non faith schools albeit they offer a narrow view of the world.

When we leave the EU and get control of our nation again then you will see the laws stopping welfare to immigrants being put in place. When they find they wont get free health care, free education, free housing and free money they will stop coming. Just as the Scots will when they vote against being part of the union when they hold the next referendum.
The evidence is that immigrants are net contributors to the UK economy. Of course that would go over your head. You just dont like people who arent thick bigots like yourself.

Squashed and proven faulty many times as they are a NET DRAIN when welfare is added to the equation as most are in low paid jobs. This means they get working tax credits and child tax credits, so pay no actual taxes on their incomes. Then there is the costs involved in education and medical intervention to bring them up to the UK standard.

It is a neo Marxist lie that immigrants are a net gain, and the governments own figures proved it wrong.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. These re the kids that will operate on you when you are sick and wipe your flabby arse for you when you are no longer capable.

Because they are taking jobs that poor Britons would be happy to do.

It is not a plus.

Are you British?

No, why do you ask?

How the hell do you know what British people think then?

Because I am a working class citizen of a First World Nation, and I know that the myth of "jobs Americans/Britons won't do" is complete and total bullshit.

Exactly, all it takes is enough of as push and they will take any job offered. While the government is paying them twice the minimum wags to stay at home they will never get a job. Cut their welfare and means test their possessions and they will soon find employment. It is wrong that a workshy layabout should be able to afford two holidays a year to spain while a working man cant afford any holidays at all. But not according to the neo Marxists who see migrants and rent-a-mob as the cream of society

Its a report from 2013 and the figures include faith schools. There arent many white british sikhs.
As per usual its a load of overblown bollocks.

Then let the faiths pay for this education and see how long they stay open. How many Islamic schools face closure because of the teaching of extremism and racism
I dont agree with faith schools. I believe that schools should reflect society and that we are all in it together.having said that there is no evidence that faith schools are any worse than non faith schools albeit they offer a narrow view of the world.

When we leave the EU and get control of our nation again then you will see the laws stopping welfare to immigrants being put in place. When they find they wont get free health care, free education, free housing and free money they will stop coming. Just as the Scots will when they vote against being part of the union when they hold the next referendum.
The evidence is that immigrants are net contributors to the UK economy. Of course that would go over your head. You just dont like people who arent thick bigots like yourself.

Squashed and proven faulty many times as they are a NET DRAIN when welfare is added to the equation as most are in low paid jobs. This means they get working tax credits and child tax credits, so pay no actual taxes on their incomes. Then there is the costs involved in education and medical intervention to bring them up to the UK standard.

It is a neo Marxist lie that immigrants are a net gain, and the governments own figures proved it wrong.
Lets see those figures then.
Remember you are the lying bastard that claimed one hospital was spending £4m a year on translation services. The national figure is only £3m which kind of makes your credibility zero.

It is not a plus.

Are you British?

No, why do you ask?

Because I am a working class citizen of a First World Nation, and I know that the myth of "jobs Americans/Britons won't do" is complete and total bullshit.

Exactly, all it takes is enough of as push and they will take any job offered. While the government is paying them twice the minimum wags to stay at home they will never get a job. Cut their welfare and means test their possessions and they will soon find employment. It is wrong that a workshy layabout should be able to afford two holidays a year to spain while a working man cant afford any holidays at all. But not according to the neo Marxists who see migrants and rent-a-mob as the cream of society

SPAIN?? they go to spain? I have never been to spain-------I grew up in the TRI-STATE area------that is New York State, New Jersey and Connecticut----actually only PARTS thereof-----the METROPOLITAN AREA-------a one time big time TRIP-------was by car------ot CONNECTICUT. I do not recall that ADVENTURE------I was about 8

If it is that easy why haven't all our unemployed gone to these European nations and claimed welfare there. Could it be that they don't qualify and will only get a very small amount if they do.

The LIE was put to sleep in 2008 when Migration Watch told the truth and every MSM retracted the story put out by the neo Marxists. Why was it that Labour had to borrow so much money during the boom years, and finally sell the gold to meet the welfare bills ? ? ? ? ? ?

Remember you are the lying bastard that claimed one hospital was spending £4m a year on translation services. The national figure is only £3m which kind of makes your credibility zero.

Immigration from outside Europe 'cost £120 billion'

New report shows immigration from outside Europe over the Labour government years cost the public purse billions of pounds, while recent migration from inside Europe generated a £4 billion surplus

Low-skilled migrants are a drain on UK's economy

MIGRATION Watch UK has found that early last year almost three-quarters of the 870,000 workers from the 10 EU nations that joined up in 2004 who had come to Britain were in low-skilled jobs – as defined by the Government’s own Migration Advisory Committee.
These findings have serious implications for the British economy.

Not only are these low-skilled, low-paid workers not contributing much to the Treasury in income tax they are also a heavy burden on public services.

It is not a plus.

Are you British?

No, why do you ask?

Because I am a working class citizen of a First World Nation, ......

In other words, you're talking out your ass again.

White Genocide in action.

drama_01.gif

Immigration from outside Europe 'cost £120 billion'

New report shows immigration from outside Europe over the Labour government years cost the public purse billions of pounds, while recent migration from inside Europe generated a £4 billion surplus

Low-skilled migrants are a drain on UK's economy

MIGRATION Watch UK has found that early last year almost three-quarters of the 870,000 workers from the 10 EU nations that joined up in 2004 who had come to Britain were in low-skilled jobs – as defined by the Government’s own Migration Advisory Committee.
These findings have serious implications for the British economy.

Not only are these low-skilled, low-paid workers not contributing much to the Treasury in income tax they are also a heavy burden on public services.
More bollox figures produced by the master. This article debunks your link.

Here's What You Actually Need To Know About THAT Immigration Report...

However, the report's authors are not impressed with the Telegraph's headline. Professor Christian Dustmann, director of the Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), told the Huffington Post UK it was "kind of ridiculous and suggests they really didn't read our paper".

If it is that easy why haven't all our unemployed gone to these European nations and claimed welfare there. Could it be that they don't qualify and will only get a very small amount if they do.

The LIE was put to sleep in 2008 when Migration Watch told the truth and every MSM retracted the story put out by the neo Marxists. Why was it that Labour had to borrow so much money during the boom years, and finally sell the gold to meet the welfare bills ? ? ? ? ? ?
Migration Watch is not an unbiased source. You dickheads want to kick out hard working immigrants and re-import a load of deadbeats and pensioners. God help us.

It is not a plus.

Are you British?

No, why do you ask?

Nope. The situation, the excuses, the lies, all the same as what I see with lefties right here.

They claim that Americans won't do those jobs, but I have done those jobs myself.

As I am an American that is proof they are full of shit.

And I obviously was not the only American doing those jobs.

Thus what I am doing is the EXACT OPPOSITE of talking out of my ass.

My opinion is based on personal first hand experience and observation.

Are you British?

No, why do you ask?

Nope. The situation, the excuses, the lies, all the same as what I see with lefties right here.

They claim that Americans won't do those jobs, but I have done those jobs myself.

As I am an American that is proof they are full of shit.

And I obviously was not the only American doing those jobs.

Thus what I am doing is the EXACT OPPOSITE of talking out of my ass.

My opinion is based on personal first hand experience and observation.

How many years did you live in GB?

Forum List

Back