84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

No, why do you ask?

How the hell do you know what British people think then?

Because I am a working class citizen of a First World Nation, ......

In other words, you're talking out your ass again.

Nope. The situation, the excuses, the lies, all the same as what I see with lefties right here.

They claim that Americans won't do those jobs, but I have done those jobs myself.

As I am an American that is proof they are full of shit.

And I obviously was not the only American doing those jobs.

Thus what I am doing is the EXACT OPPOSITE of talking out of my ass.

My opinion is based on personal first hand experience and observation.

How many years did you live in GB?

I addressed that in the post you hit the "reply" button to.

If you disagree with my reasoning for my opinion, than go ahead and state what you find wrong with it.

Make your case that the situation, excuses, lies, and claims, such as that "insert First World Nationality here" won't do those jobs are DIFFERENT THERE then here.

If you can.

Nope. The situation, the excuses, the lies, all the same as what I see with lefties right here.

They claim that Americans won't do those jobs, but I have done those jobs myself.

If you disagree with my reasoning for my opinion, than go ahead and state what you find wrong with it.

Make your case that the situation, excuses, lies, and claims, such as that "insert First World Nationality here" won't do those jobs are DIFFERENT THERE then here.

If you can.

I asked you how many years you lived in GB.

If you can.

YOu are playing a silly game.

Skip the rhetorical questions and make your point clearly and honestly.

Or are you afraid that if you speak plainly that it will be obvious that I already addressed the point you are trying to dance around?

Twice.

If you can.

Or are you afraid that if you speak plainly that it will be obvious that I already addressed the point you are trying to dance around?

Twice.

It's not a rhetorical question. Answer it.

If you can.

Twice.

Zero.

So? YOur point?

I already addressed this twice.

If you can.

Twice.

Zero.

So? YOur point?

You're talking out your ass again. Seems to be a real habit with you.

Last edited:

If you can.

Twice.

Zero.

So? YOur point?

You're talking out your ass again.

See, you're doing that thing you do again.

Where you have a point, but instead of just MAKING it, you dance around it as though being vague makes your point stronger.

All it actually does is dishonestly make it harder to actually respond to.

So your "point" such as it is, becomes not the point itself, but a hidden rationalization for you to be negative and disagreeable without ever having to make your case seriously or honestly.

One of the benefits of debating with people who disagree with you, is that the ideas that sound cool in your head actually get tested.

It is time for you to realize that this method, that sounds so cool in your head, is really, really, not cool.

My point, that you sort of almost challenged, stands.

The same lefties in both the UK and the US are making the same bullshit excuses for supporting Third World Immigration that they know is bad for their respective nations.

THus, the lying.

You know it too. THat's why you use vagueness to avoid having to defend your position honestly based on it's merits.

It seems ass-talker may actually be too stupid to understand how illogical he is.

I have seriously and honestly addressed your point, even though you were too dishonest to actually MAKE your point.

I also offered some constructive criticism that you should really seriously consider.

Note how, since you never actually made your point, you now use that to avoid dealing with the fact that I have addressed and seriously challenged, your point.

And yet you will still hold to your pretend point to keep making disagreeing and insulting comments.

It is a tactic well beneath a person as smart and clear sighted as your self image is.

Diversity just means less white people.

Why are white folks not having enough babies?
White Guilt,Things have changed where both man and woman in most cases have to work to make ends meet,feminism has pushed careers before babies,a lot of people want material things before babies. Etc. I have 4 kids and yes we have sacrificed a lot but I would rather see my lineage extended than material things.

White Guilt,Things have changed where both man and woman in most cases have to work to make ends meet,feminism has pushed careers before babies,a lot of people want material things before babies. Etc. I have 4 kids and yes we have sacrificed a lot but I would rather see my lineage extended than material things.

OK then, it is settled. No one is stopping white folks from having babies. So I do not see a need for bashing colored folks for so called dwindling white population.

When we leave the EU and get control of our nation again then you will see the laws stopping welfare to immigrants being put in place. When they find they wont get free health care, free education, free housing and free money they will stop coming. Just as the Scots will when they vote against being part of the union when they hold the next referendum.
The evidence is that immigrants are net contributors to the UK economy. Of course that would go over your head. You just dont like people who arent thick bigots like yourself.

Squashed and proven faulty many times as they are a NET DRAIN when welfare is added to the equation as most are in low paid jobs. This means they get working tax credits and child tax credits, so pay no actual taxes on their incomes. Then there is the costs involved in education and medical intervention to bring them up to the UK standard.

It is a neo Marxist lie that immigrants are a net gain, and the governments own figures proved it wrong.
Lets see those figures then.
Remember you are the lying bastard that claimed one hospital was spending £4m a year on translation services. The national figure is only £3m which kind of makes your credibility zero.

Immigration from outside Europe 'cost £120 billion'

New report shows immigration from outside Europe over the Labour government years cost the public purse billions of pounds, while recent migration from inside Europe generated a £4 billion surplus

Low-skilled migrants are a drain on UK's economy

MIGRATION Watch UK has found that early last year almost three-quarters of the 870,000 workers from the 10 EU nations that joined up in 2004 who had come to Britain were in low-skilled jobs – as defined by the Government’s own Migration Advisory Committee.
These findings have serious implications for the British economy.

Not only are these low-skilled, low-paid workers not contributing much to the Treasury in income tax they are also a heavy burden on public services.
More bollox figures produced by the master. This article debunks your link.

Here's What You Actually Need To Know About THAT Immigration Report...

However, the report's authors are not impressed with the Telegraph's headline. Professor Christian Dustmann, director of the Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), told the Huffington Post UK it was "kind of ridiculous and suggests they really didn't read our paper".

What the report actually said, as opposed to what the "Tory-graph" made up.
"Dustmann et al. (2010) show that immigrants to the UK from EU accession countries after 2004 have lower levels of benefit receipt than natives and Dustmann and Frattini (2014) extend this analysis to immigrants from all sources since 2000, demonstrating again lower levels of benefit receipt and use of social housing." The Effect of Immigration on Public Finances - Preston - 2014 - The Economic Journal - Wiley Online Library

If it is that easy why haven't all our unemployed gone to these European nations and claimed welfare there. Could it be that they don't qualify and will only get a very small amount if they do.

The LIE was put to sleep in 2008 when Migration Watch told the truth and every MSM retracted the story put out by the neo Marxists. Why was it that Labour had to borrow so much money during the boom years, and finally sell the gold to meet the welfare bills ? ? ? ? ? ?
Migration Watch is not an unbiased source. You dickheads want to kick out hard working immigrants and re-import a load of deadbeats and pensioners. God help us.

No we want to balance the books and live within our means, not borrow more to pay of outstanding debt. If they are so hardworking then why are so many living of welfare with an 84% rate of unproductivity. This is the highest rate of any group in the UK. A full 84% of muslims in the UK are non productive which means that only 16% are paying taxes and other monies. The rate for the indigenous is 75% unproductive showing the problem in full. Like your leaders said in the 1990's we need to bring in more muslims to offset the increasing costs of pensions, and then brought in those over 65 who would be a further drain on the economy.

What we do want is to let go the whinging whining deadbeats from Wales and Scotland and have them exist on their own for a change. That is no more subsidies from England to offset the welfare addicts and this will mean having to either sell the land or increase taxes. Cant sell the gold as Brown already sold that to pay for uncontrolled immigration.

No, why do you ask?

Me about 64 and I also did the jobs no one else wanted, but had to stand in line along with another hundred hopefuls of getting the job. I have cleaned toilets, picked produce etc. for little pay but could turn round and say I worked for my money. I have been ridiculed for taking lowly jobs by scroungers who don't want to work and pay their way

OK then, it is settled. No one is stopping white folks from having babies. So I do not see a need for bashing colored folks for so called dwindling white population.

You miss the point that this planet can only take so many people before it stops working, and we are close to the limit now. You people of colour cant understand that producing thousands more mouths to feed into a world already starving is not the way to live. You get an earthquake and the first thing you do is impregnate every female you can find, a drought kills all the crops and livestock so you impregnate every female. Then you see the affluence in white nations that are not overcrowded and flock there in hordes impregnating every female in the process. Your brains are only wired for fighting and sex because of living so long in third world nations, and you cant adjust to decency and humanity.

The UK is full and anymore will cause it to sink, yet still your people flock here for the lifestyle. Then demand we change so we are like the nation they left.

Forum List

Back