84 percent of GOP voters say the world would be better off if Biden weren't in office. 83 percent say the same of Putin.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Lol!! Well at least the vast majority want Putin out too!

84 percent of GOP voters say the world would be better off if Biden weren't in office. 83 percent say the same of Putin.​

Republican voters are almost equally as likely to say the world would be better off without President Biden as they are to say the same about Russian President Vladimir Putin, a new Morning Consult poll has found.

Though an overwhelming majority of U.S. voters (83 percent) believe the absence of a Putin presidency would be a global benefit, the results on a partisan level appear much less kind; per the poll, 84 percent of GOP voters think the world would be a better place without a Biden presidency, while a near-equivalent 83 percent say the same of a Putin presidency.

That should put to rest the argument the wingnuts on this board were trying to push.

I noticed you didn't cite an argument making an accusation only. Weak. Why do leftists have problems connecting the dots?

Answer, emotional dependence.

Yeah, it was an accusation, I've read enough on this board.
Weak? Got my point accross where they could understand it.

We'll just have to take your word for it. You know, you made "a point" without making one just because you say so. As a leftist you're handicapped to begin with, so congratulations.

That should put to rest the argument the wingnuts on this board were trying to push.

1650333020576.png

1650333050148.png

84 percent of GOP voters say the world would be better off if Biden weren't in office. 83 percent say the same of Putin.​

So the GOP supports Putin over Biden? Wow wtf guys.

Forum List

Back