84 days of Biden historic accomplishments

For the first time the U.S. government is taking action against Russia for meddling in the 2020 election.

What were the chances of that happening if Drumpf was reelected? Oh, that's right, it would be…..ZERO percent.
Said by someone who criticized Trumps name calling, yet he calls Trump Drumpf.

There went your credibility

For the first time the U.S. government is taking action against Russia for meddling in the 2020 election.

What were the chances of that happening if Drumpf was reelected? Oh, that's right, it would be…..ZERO percent.

Libbers are mushbrains

Russia, Covid, melty glaciers oh Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!!
dont forget Russia Russia Russia.....and golden showers!

What credibility?

You think the debt will be out of control cuz of $350 spending on thousands of illegal aliens? Bwahahahaha.
Biden and pelosi are spending trillions with more spending planned and the cost of the illegal alien children is contributing to that

Joe Biden is exceeding all expectations launching historic initiatives after only 84 days.
  1. Stimulus bolstering the economy
  2. Heroic Pandemic management on the way to 200M vaccines in 100 days
  3. Infrastructure bill proposed of epic proportions
  4. Rollback of unpaid tax breaks to rich and corporations
  5. Stock growth and jobs growth
  6. Getting the US out of Afghanistan wars
Even the biggest haters have to admit we are better off now.

What can we expect in the future?
I think biden is spending borrowed money recklessly

in part because he screwed up the border situation and spending up to $350 a night to house thousands of illegal alien children

the debt that dems are piling up could blow up the federal budget in the future

Plus china and russia are making ominous threats that may lead to bloodshed and territorial aggression in ukraine and taiwan

so all is not as rosy as you think it is
You think the debt will be out of control cuz of $350 spending on thousands of illegal aliens? Bwahahahaha.

Guess you forgot the 1.9 trillion he's already spent. You know the Chinese virus relief bill that has very little relief in it but does have we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds.

Oh and lets not forget the massive infrastructure bill that has only 5% of it that will go toward infrastructure. The rest being pork.

Yeah the stuttering fuck has added to the debt big time.

Joe Biden is exceeding all expectations launching historic initiatives after only 84 days.

I think biden is spending borrowed money recklessly

in part because he screwed up the border situation and spending up to $350 a night to house thousands of illegal alien children

the debt that dems are piling up could blow up the federal budget in the future

Plus china and russia are making ominous threats that may lead to bloodshed and territorial aggression in ukraine and taiwan

so all is not as rosy as you think it is

Guess you forgot the 1.9 trillion he's already spent. You know the Chinese virus relief bill that has very little relief in it but does have we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds.

Oh and lets not forget the massive infrastructure bill that has only 5% of it that will go toward infrastructure. The rest being pork.

Yeah the stuttering fuck has added to the debt big time.
when its time to pay the piper for all this its going to be a bitch

1. Stimulus bolstering the economy When trump did that, he was spending like a leftist
  2. Heroic Pandemic management on the way to 200M vaccines in 100 days LMFAO
  3. Infrastructure bill proposed of epic proportions "infrastructure" LOL
  4. Rollback of unpaid tax breaks to rich and corporations ?
  5. Stock growth and jobs growth Steady rise. Thanks previous president!
  6. Getting the US out of Afghanistan wars a lie of course

Empty post. No refutations. Just lame wishes. Keep wishing.
I have to refute that he got our soldiers out of Afghanistan?:lol:

6% is a lie. Here's how the spending will break down.

Transportation
  • $621 billion for transportation includes:
    • $115 billion for modernizing roads, highways, and bridges
    • $20 billion for road safety
    • $85 billion for public transit
    • $80 billion for Amtrak and freight rail service
    • $174 billion for electric vehicles
    • $25 billion for airports
    • $17 billion for ports
    • $20 billion for neighborhoods historically excluded from transportation investments
    • $25 billion to fund new projects
    • $50 billion for infrastructure resilience, with a special emphasis on more vulnerable areas

Water
  • $111 billion for water infrastructure includes:
    • $45 billion towards fully eliminating lead pipes through various programs
    • $56 billion in loans and grants to help modernize water systems around the country
    • $10 billion for monitoring and fixing substances in drinking water
Broadband and power
  • $100 billion for broadband
    • This would build out infrastructure for 100% coverage and would specifically allocate funds for tribal lands
    • It would also seek to reduce broadband pricing
  • $100 billion for power infrastructure includes:
    • $16 billion towards plugging old wells and cleaning up abandoned mines
    • $5 billion towards revamping former industrial and energy sites
    • $10 billion for the creation of a Civilian Climate Corps
Housing and education
  • $213 billion for creating and retrofitting over 2 million housing units, with a $40 billion investment in public housing infrastructure
  • $100 billion for upgrading and building public schools
  • $12 billion for community college infrastructure
  • $25 billion for upgrading childcare facilities and making it more widely accessible
    • This is accompanied by a tax credit to incentivize building childcare at Americans' places of work
  • $18 billion to modernize Veterans Affairs hospitals, as well as $10 billion for federal buildings
  • $400 billion towards home/community care for the elderly and disabled
    • This would expand access, and seek to improve wages, benefits, and unionization for workers in the industry.
Research and development
  • $180 billion towards R&D includes:
    • $50 billion for the National Science Foundation
    • $30 billion for innovation and job creation R&D
    • $40 billion in upgrading research infrastructure, with half allocated to Historically Black College and Universities (HBCUs) as well as "Minority Serving Institutions" (MSIs)
    • $10 billion for those HBCUs and MSIs, as well as $15 billion to create over 200 centers at them to serve as research incubators
    • $35 billion in climate research and development

Manufacturing and labor
  • $300 billion for American manufacturing and small business
    • $50 billion for a new office for a new office focused on domestic industry
    • $50 billion for research and manufacturing for semiconductors
    • $30 billion to create new jobs and fend off losses during future pandemics
    • $46 billion for federal buying, with an emphasis on various clean technologies
    • $20 billion for regional innovation hubs
    • $14 billion towards increasing competitiveness through technological advances
    • $52 billion to domestic manufacturers
    • $31 billion for programs providing credit, R&D funding, and venture capital to small businesses
    • $5 billion to create a new "Rural Partnership Program," aimed at supporting local rural efforts
  • $100 billion for workforce development includes:
    • $40 billion towards career services and training for workers who have lost jobs
    • $12 billion in targeted funding towards "workers facing some of the greatest challenges," prioritizing underserved and hard hit communities, with $5 billion towards "evidence-based community violence prevention programs"
    • $48 billion towards worker protection and development infrastructure, including an expansion of apprenticeships, with a particular emphasis on women and people of color

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Trump issued sanctions for 2016 and 2018.
I guess you forgot your own point...
Dumbfuck

Can you even read? I can't believe you still don't understand even after I've posted repeatedly that Trump issued no sanctions FOR THE 2020 ELECTION.

Good Lord you're clueless.
Yeah. Sure. That makes sense. He issued sanctions for what they did in 2016, sanctions for what they did in 2018....but he did not issue sanctions for what was not yet known for what they may have done in 2020. And that is your complaint?
Wow.
Just fucking wow.

Dumbfuck

Can you even read? I can't believe you still don't understand even after I've posted repeatedly that Trump issued no sanctions FOR THE 2020 ELECTION.

Yeah. Sure. That makes sense. He issued sanctions for what they did in 2016, sanctions for what they did in 2018....but he did not issue sanctions for what was not yet known for what they may have done in 2020. And that is your complaint?
Wow.
Just fucking wow.

Yes, my original point was referencing the 2020 election, which had confirmed meddling since at least July of 2020. There was zero doubt on the past of American intelligence agencies. Trump had no problem with this meddling, as it benefited him.

And I didn't say Trump should have issued additional sanctions, I said what would Trump have done had he WON the election? As in, issuing these sanctions NOW.

I hope that clears up your confusion.

Dumbfuck

Wow.
Just fucking wow.

Yes, my original point was referencing the 2020 election, which had confirmed meddling since at least July of 2020. Trump had no problem with this meddling, as it benefited him.
It benefited him?

News flash...He lost.

And exactly what has President Biden done to punish the Russians for meddling in the 2020 that.....ahem.....helped Trump?

Dumbfuck

Wow.
Just fucking wow.

Yes, my original point was referencing the 2020 election, which had confirmed meddling since at least July of 2020. There was zero doubt on the past of American intelligence agencies. Trump had no problem with this meddling, as it benefited him.

And I didn't say Trump should have issued additional sanctions, I said what would Trump have done had he WON the election? As in, issuing these sanctions NOW.

I hope that clears up your confusion.
Ah...you edited your post AFTER my response.

Thats childish in an effort to look superior.

Go for it.

Im OK with it.

It benefited him?

News flash...He lost.

And exactly what has President Biden done to punish the Russians for meddling in the 2020 that.....ahem.....helped Trump?

Here is my original post, you can refer back to page one if you wish:

The issue was not Trump issuing sanctions for 2020 meddling, it is what he would have done if he won. But he got shellacked so its a moot point.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Trump issued like 50 sanctions on russia. Are you ever right about anything? Are you stupid, or just a flat out liar?

Get your facts right, moron, before you call anyone "stupid", especially me. Trump never issued a sanction against Russia for meddling in the 2020 election.
Russia has "meddled" in every one of our elections.

Forum List

Back