83 mail in ballots mailed to one address that has 1 resident.

and as a letter carrior even if i knew these did not go there,or should not go there.....if the place was occupied i had to attempt them.....
Further, U.S. Postal Service representative Brenda Duran said the agency "has indicated that they returned all of the improperly addressed ballots to our office."
WTF did you think they would do after getting busted, Simpleton

A story from 2016 how lame....

"We are carefully reviewing our records and gathering information to fully identify what took place," the office wrote. "Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter. We are working directly with the system vendor to ensure the issue is addressed and to identify any similar occurrences."

This is from the story yet we have an OP that just knows it is voter fraud....
Was this legal in 2016?

Run along, window licker......your spin isn’t working either.
If you want voter fraud just post this....But I know it goes against what yer masters told you to play with today when you listen to the echo chamber.

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud
Prosecutors in North Carolina filed new felony charges against a Republican political operative accused of ballot tampering in a congressional election in 2018.
They should go to jail.

Next dumbass attempt to deflect?

That Dems want vote by mail so bad is evidence of their intention to defraud.
It is a pain since one must get the mail in ballot notarized..
You are a liar. Nothing needs to be notarized.

Other Methods of Verifying Absentee Ballots
Some states have other methods for verifying absentee ballots. They may require absentee voters to include photocopies of their identification documents or have the absentee ballot envelope signed by witnesses or notarized. State-by-state details on these requirements are found in Table 3 below. In summary

and as a letter carrior even if i knew these did not go there,or should not go there.....if the place was occupied i had to attempt them.....
Further, U.S. Postal Service representative Brenda Duran said the agency "has indicated that they returned all of the improperly addressed ballots to our office."
Try speaking English.

Try speaking English.
I did. Try learning to read English.

Hey Dimwingers, tell me again how this won’t cause voter fraud.

How did you guys get those mailed to one address? Smart. Good opposition PR work.

That Dems want vote by mail so bad is evidence of their intention to defraud.
It is a pain since one must get the mail in ballot notarized..
You are a liar. Nothing needs to be notarized.

Other Methods of Verifying Absentee Ballots
Some states have other methods for verifying absentee ballots. They may require absentee voters to include photocopies of their identification documents or have the absentee ballot envelope signed by witnesses or notarized. State-by-state details on these requirements are found in Table 3 below. In summary

This was in Kalifornia. You claimed they had to be notarize.

You lied.

Now you are trying to spin your way out of your lie. It won’t work, Stupid.

Hey Dimwingers, tell me again how this won’t cause voter fraud.

This how the Corrupt Democrats will steal the election
With software malfunctions?

Imagine if one of the leftists looks on this board accidently received 83 ballots for the presidential election. Guaranteed 82 illegal votes for Fingers Joe.
Merely speculative since it is members of the Republicans which have done the biggest voter fraud and vote tampering in the US through the years past...

In a statement, the registrar's office said it is looking into the issue and believes it is likely a fluke clerical error.

hahaha right, and I bet you believe in flying unicorns as well! Fluke clerical error hahaha what else are they going to say? " oh yeah man we are really corrupt as hell, anything to get rid of that National security risk Trump... we apologize"

Forum List

Back