83 mail in ballots mailed to one address that has 1 resident.

Like to know how long this woman has lived there, Think some investigation is in order before its declared a simple "mistake"

Hey Dimwingers, tell me again how this won’t cause voter fraud.

No on has never said that voter fraud doesn't happen, it happens at the voter booth if someone has a fake ID or fake voter card. It doesn't occur enough to sway elections, only the electoral college can do that.
you HATE America

No on has never said that voter fraud doesn't happen, it happens at the voter booth if someone has a fake ID or fake voter card. It doesn't occur enough to sway elections, only the electoral college can do that.
you HATE America
This isn't about me it is about someone trying to make an innocent mistake into a felony crime.

you HATE America
This isn't about me it is about someone trying to make an innocent mistake into a felony crime.
that's what the left/Dems/blacks do ALL the time
hahahahahhahahahahah
like saying the word ''fried chicken''

In a statement, the registrar's office said it is looking into the issue and believes it is likely a fluke clerical error.
This is just another right-wing thread trying to find voter fraud or some kind of sinister intent where none exists. Hey OP thanks for Showing us once again that the system works. There was a mistake it was caught.

In a statement, the registrar's office said it is looking into the issue and believes it is likely a fluke clerical error.
Leftwing hacks in CYA mode to fool the window lickers. Worked on you.
If it was a legitimate attempt at fraud, those ballots would have been used.

Instead, the recipient just threw them aside

It is the registrar who is responsible for verifying the voter rolls
In this case 83 ballots sent to the same house should have triggered an investigation

Poor record keeping
How did 83 people get registered at one address? Voter fraud.

Voter errors are not voter frauds

A voter fraud involves the actual registering of illegal votes. Did not happen.

It was a clerical error on the part of the registrar. Otherwise, those mail in ballots would have been used
This constitutes voter fraud. Learn the legal definition of the word.

Your moronic spin will not work.

Maybe you need to learn what voter fraud is before calling people morons.They all include some form of intent.

Different types of election fraud

There are many ways for criminals to steal votes and change the outcome of an election. These include:

• Impersonation fraud at the polls:Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died, moved away, or lost their right to vote because they are felons, but remain registered.
  • False registrations: Voting under fraudulent voter registrations that either use a phony name and a real or fake address or claim residence in a particular jurisdiction where the registered voter does not actually live and is not entitled to vote.
  • Duplicate voting: Registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.
  • Fraudulent use of absentee ballots: Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter’s signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for.
  • Buying votes: Paying voters to cast either an in-person or absentee ballot for a particular candidate.
  • Illegal “assistance” at the polls: Forcing or intimidating voters—particularly the elderly, disabled, illiterate, and those for whom English is a second language—to vote for particular candidates while supposedly providing them with “assistance.”
  • Ineligible voting: Illegal registration and voting by individuals who are not U.S. citizens, are convicted felons, or are otherwise not eligible to vote.
  • Altering the vote count: Changing the actual vote count either in a precinct or at the central location where votes are counted.
  • Ballot petition fraud: Forging the signatures of registered voters on the ballot petitions that must be filed with election officials in some states for a candidate or issue to be listed on the official ballot.

Your grammar is atrocious. You are only allowed to vote for the Whig party.

I only go for the Colorado Party

They caused the toilet paper shortage.

Which explains your sig...

What terlit paper shortage, the Chinese bought it all up for resale later to Americans via Amazon...

What terlit paper shortage, the Chinese bought it all up for resale later to Americans via Amazon...

So your political party is in cahoots with China?

Probably so, who isn't?

Probably so, who isn't?

The Girl Scouts.

you HATE America
No, you are trying to make a felony into an innocent mistake.

you HATE America
that's what the left/Dems/blacks do ALL the time
hahahahahhahahahahah
like saying the word ''fried chicken''
The Dems laugh?

This is just another right-wing thread trying to find voter fraud or some kind of sinister intent where none exists. Hey OP thanks for Showing us once again that the system works. There was a mistake it was caught.
It was not caught. It was exposed because the woman at the address wasn’t in on the scam.

Leftwing hacks in CYA mode to fool the window lickers. Worked on you.
If it was a legitimate attempt at fraud, those ballots would have been used.

Instead, the recipient just threw them aside

It is the registrar who is responsible for verifying the voter rolls
In this case 83 ballots sent to the same house should have triggered an investigation

Poor record keeping
How did 83 people get registered at one address? Voter fraud.

Voter errors are not voter frauds

A voter fraud involves the actual registering of illegal votes. Did not happen.

It was a clerical error on the part of the registrar. Otherwise, those mail in ballots would have been used
This constitutes voter fraud. Learn the legal definition of the word.

Your moronic spin will not work.

Maybe you need to learn what voter fraud is before calling people morons.They all include some form of intent.

Different types of election fraud

There are many ways for criminals to steal votes and change the outcome of an election. These include:

• Impersonation fraud at the polls:Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died, moved away, or lost their right to vote because they are felons, but remain registered.
  • False registrations: Voting under fraudulent voter registrations that either use a phony name and a real or fake address or claim residence in a particular jurisdiction where the registered voter does not actually live and is not entitled to vote.
  • Duplicate voting: Registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.
  • Fraudulent use of absentee ballots: Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter’s signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for.
  • Buying votes: Paying voters to cast either an in-person or absentee ballot for a particular candidate.
  • Illegal “assistance” at the polls: Forcing or intimidating voters—particularly the elderly, disabled, illiterate, and those for whom English is a second language—to vote for particular candidates while supposedly providing them with “assistance.”
  • Ineligible voting: Illegal registration and voting by individuals who are not U.S. citizens, are convicted felons, or are otherwise not eligible to vote.
  • Altering the vote count: Changing the actual vote count either in a precinct or at the central location where votes are counted.
  • Ballot petition fraud: Forging the signatures of registered voters on the ballot petitions that must be filed with election officials in some states for a candidate or issue to be listed on the official ballot.
Second and fourth examples on your list you raving lunatic.

Thanks for PROVING this is voter fraud.

We're going to have to out-cheat them somehow. Google/Facebook/Twitter has the software ready to hack the computer systems in swing states for the Rats. So we have to enable the Pentagon to counter their intrusions and make Biden votes vanish or turn to Trump. Just because the Rats will mail in millions of bogus ballots doesn't mean they'll ever to counted. This will require special operations teams to intercept and destroy the Rats' treachery. Then when Trump returns for a second term, a nationwide dragnet for the cheaters will commence and they will either be given prison sentences or permanently deported.

Forum List

Back