83 mail in ballots mailed to one address that has 1 resident.

That Dems want vote by mail so bad is evidence of their intention to defraud.
It is a pain since one must get the mail in ballot notarized..
Wow! Talk about voter suppression. :laughing0301:
Getting an ID is supposed to be voter suppression, but trying to find a notary isn't? :auiqs.jpg:

Where in hell did you dig that one out of, Moonglow? Wait....I don't want to know.

There are notaries on every corner. Getting voter ID may mean travelling for elderly rural voters, since ID isn't available on every corner.
The darling from Canada tells us where we can find a notary in the US, no...you are wrong in your zeal to back up Moonglow.
I'm assuming that there are notary's on the rural roads standing around for the elderly? I'm supposed to buy that? :smoke:
Good grief, there must be some good drugs to be had where you live.
The notaries in rural areas come to your house in the form of a computer or phone.
Blatant lies.

Get hip to the trip dinosaur....

Idiot, from your own source, it shows you need a fucking ID. stop being so stupid.
https://www.notarize.com/hs-fs/hubfs/Draft Workflow.png?width=5451&name=Draft Workflow.png
True one does need an ID but to require a voter to spend money to vote is illegal.
if they dont have a photo id how do they register to vote?.......
How does one get an ID card without an ID card?
dont play stupid moon.....

A story from 2016 how lame....

"We are carefully reviewing our records and gathering information to fully identify what took place," the office wrote. "Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter. We are working directly with the system vendor to ensure the issue is addressed and to identify any similar occurrences."

This is from the story yet we have an OP that just knows it is voter fraud....
Was this legal in 2016?

Run along, window licker......your spin isn’t working either.
If you want voter fraud just post this....But I know it goes against what yer masters told you to play with today when you listen to the echo chamber.

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud
Prosecutors in North Carolina filed new felony charges against a Republican political operative accused of ballot tampering in a congressional election in 2018.
Here's the thing, Moonglow....this isn't a conservative game....we want ANY voter fraud to be dealt with.
The democrats on the other hand.......has the mindset that an illegal vote is a vote for a democrat and welcomed.

Yes, it is a conservative game. Republican voter suppression is always laser pointed right at poor, minority voters. Like "exact match". It must be noted that 70% of exact match applications which were rejected came from poor non-white neighbourhoods.

As someone who lives in a country were everyone is encouraged to vote, and I can register to vote simply by taking my birth certificate and a piece of mail from my bank or a utility showing I my current address, and I can vote. Americans are incredibly paranoid about illegal voting even though the evidence is very strong that there really isn't any voter fraud. It's an obsession.

Conservative are deeply into voter suppression because it's the only way Republicans can win. Conservatives have lost the popular vote for the President and the House in every year except 2006, since 1992.. Republicans are a minority party which can only continue to hold power by voter suppression.
Getting an ID is supposed to be voter suppression, but trying to find a notary isn't? :auiqs.jpg:

Where in hell did you dig that one out of, Moonglow? Wait....I don't want to know.

There are notaries on every corner. Getting voter ID may mean travelling for elderly rural voters, since ID isn't available on every corner.
The darling from Canada tells us where we can find a notary in the US, no...you are wrong in your zeal to back up Moonglow.
I'm assuming that there are notary's on the rural roads standing around for the elderly? I'm supposed to buy that? :smoke:
The notaries in rural areas come to your house in the form of a computer or phone.
Hey dopey, as been stated before...you have to show the notary your proof of identification.
Let that sink in for a bit, ok?
Not if they know you. No ID has ever been needed for me to get stuff notarized since my Ma did it for a long time.
how many people know their notary?....
Many since we were discussing small towns.

"We are carefully reviewing our records and gathering information to fully identify what took place," the office wrote. "Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter. We are working directly with the system vendor to ensure the issue is addressed and to identify any similar occurrences."

Was this legal in 2016?

If you want voter fraud just post this....But I know it goes against what yer masters told you to play with today when you listen to the echo chamber.

Prosecutors in North Carolina filed new felony charges against a Republican political operative accused of ballot tampering in a congressional election in 2018.
Here's the thing, Moonglow....this isn't a conservative game....we want ANY voter fraud to be dealt with.
The democrats on the other hand.......has the mindset that an illegal vote is a vote for a democrat and welcomed.

Yes, it is a conservative game. Republican voter suppression is always laser pointed right at poor, minority voters. Like "exact match". It must be noted that 70% of exact match applications which were rejected came from poor non-white neighbourhoods.

As someone who lives in a country were everyone is encouraged to vote, and I can register to vote simply by taking my birth certificate and a piece of mail from my bank or a utility showing I my current address, and I can vote. Americans are incredibly paranoid about illegal voting even though the evidence is very strong that there really isn't any voter fraud. It's an obsession.

Conservative are deeply into voter suppression because it's the only way Republicans can win. Conservatives have lost the popular vote for the President and the House in every year except 2006, since 1992. Republicans are a minority party which can only continue to hold power by voter suppression. Gerrymandering worked for a time but the left is fighting back and gerrymandering is being overturned.
Wow! You need two forms of ID? A photo ID is all Republicans are asking for in the US.

Republicans are asking for a whole lot more than that. In order to get that photo ID, you must provide other forms of ID, and travel to where the photo ID is issued.

I need one form of ID to prove citizenship, not photo ID, and something official with my address on it, like a utility bill, to confirm I live in the riding. My address is not on my birth certificate.
What they fail to see is that getting an ID is a form of charging you to vote in which poll taxes are illegal. The GOPers want you to break the law to vote.
getting an ID is so you can prove you are who you say you are.....everyone even poor people are supposed to have one with a photo on it...so whats the big deal about having to get one.....

Not a big deal if the ID is free of charge. Is it free of charge?
when i got my first one in California a long time ago i paid something.....and when i got my Nevada real ID i paid a few bucks.....do poor people have drivers Licenses or just State ID's or not?....

Don't be obtuse. Voter ID cards don't have photos in every state. So if you are requiring citizens to have new ones with photos, who pays for them?
dont you be obtuse....i did not say a "voter" ID card.....i said an ID card like a state driving license or a state ID card.....does your license have your face on it?...

Was this legal in 2016?

Conservative are deeply into voter suppression because it's the only way Republicans can win. Conservatives have lost the popular vote for the President and the House in every year except 2006, since 1992.. Republicans are a minority party which can only continue to hold power by voter suppression.

Hey dopey, as been stated before...you have to show the notary your proof of identification.
Not if they know you. No ID has ever been needed for me to get stuff notarized since my Ma did it for a long time.

Was this legal in 2016?

Conservative are deeply into voter suppression because it's the only way Republicans can win. Conservatives have lost the popular vote for the President and the House in every year except 2006, since 1992. Republicans are a minority party which can only continue to hold power by voter suppression. Gerrymandering worked for a time but the left is fighting back and gerrymandering is being overturned.
Wow! You need two forms of ID? A photo ID is all Republicans are asking for in the US.

Republicans are asking for a whole lot more than that. In order to get that photo ID, you must provide other forms of ID, and travel to where the photo ID is issued.

I need one form of ID to prove citizenship, not photo ID, and something official with my address on it, like a utility bill, to confirm I live in the riding. My address is not on my birth certificate.
What they fail to see is that getting an ID is a form of charging you to vote in which poll taxes are illegal. The GOPers want you to break the law to vote.
getting an ID is so you can prove you are who you say you are.....everyone even poor people are supposed to have one with a photo on it...so whats the big deal about having to get one.....

when i got my first one in California a long time ago i paid something.....and when i got my Nevada real ID i paid a few bucks.....do poor people have drivers Licenses or just State ID's or not?....

Don't be obtuse. Voter ID cards don't have photos in every state. So if you are requiring citizens to have new ones with photos, who pays for them?
dont you be obtuse....i did not say a "voter" ID card.....i said an ID card like a state driving license or a state ID card.....does your license have your face on it?...

Yes. But my voter registration ID card, the thing issued to me that tells me I'm eligible to vote, doesn't. Yet, I still receive ballots in the mail. So if my voter registration card is no longer valid at the polls because it isn't a photo ID, why bother voting at the polls? Why issue voter registration cards at all if I need to present an additional photo ID?

Was this legal in 2016?

Was this legal in 2016?

Yes. But my voter registration ID card, the thing issued to me that tells me I'm eligible to vote, doesn't. Yet, I still receive ballots in the mail. So if my voter registration card is no longer valid at the polls because it isn't a photo ID, why bother voting at the polls? Why issue voter registration cards at all if I need to present an additional photo ID?
i am talking about registering to vote you cant vote unless you registered.........if you are already registered you may not need a photo id.....but to register In most states you need (1) an address from which you plan to vote, and (2) an ID number – either a current and valid driver’s license or your social security number, if you don’t have the former......but you need to register to vote and you need a photo legal id or a SSN to do so.....

i am talking about registering to vote you cant vote unless you registered

Weird, since everyone else seems to be talking about the requirements for casting a ballot at a polling place. Voter registration would already be a given requirement at this point, so I don't know where you're going with that. Provisional ballots don't count unless voter eligibility is resolved either (IE finding the voter's registration status).

if you are already registered you may not need a photo id

This whole OP is about ballots, not voter registration. Certain states are setting additional mandatory photo ID requirements to cast ballots at the poll places. Some see it as unnecessary voter suppression.

but you need to register to vote and you need a photo legal id or a SSN to do so.....

I don't see anyone arguing against this. Many people are already automatically registered to vote when they go get their state IDs/DLs. Those people in turn are issued voter registration cards which are apparently useless without photo ID.

i am talking about registering to vote you cant vote unless you registered

Weird, since everyone else seems to be talking about the requirements for casting a ballot at a polling place. Voter registration would already be a given requirement at this point, so I don't know where you're going with that. Provisional ballots don't count unless voter eligibility is resolved either (IE finding the voter's registration status).

if you are already registered you may not need a photo id

This whole OP is about ballots, not voter registration. Certain states are setting additional mandatory photo ID requirements to cast ballots at the poll places. Some see it as unnecessary voter suppression.

but you need to register to vote and you need a photo legal id or a SSN to do so.....

I don't see anyone arguing against this. Many people are already automatically registered to vote when they go get their state IDs/DLs. Those people in turn are issued voter registration cards which are apparently useless without photo ID.
someone up above was saying getting an id is just to tough for the elderly or the poor....my question was....dont they already have one?....

In a statement, the registrar's office said it is looking into the issue and believes it is likely a fluke clerical error.

Or it could be a black father with 83 children from 83 different women, all using their father's address.

That would make it very realistic.

Blatant lies.

Idiot, from your own source, it shows you need a fucking ID. stop being so stupid.
https://www.notarize.com/hs-fs/hubfs/Draft Workflow.png?width=5451&name=Draft Workflow.png
True one does need an ID but to require a voter to spend money to vote is illegal.
He isn’t playing.

Blatant lies.

He isn’t playing.
say it aint so moony....

Blatant lies.

He isn’t playing.
say it aint so moony....
You are unaware how one proves who they are without an ID when they need to get an ID?

Blatant lies.

He isn’t playing.
You are also unaware how a person can identify themselves when they have no photo ID when they need to get a photo ID?

Blatant lies.

He isn’t playing.
say it aint so moony....
You are unaware how one proves who they are without an ID when they need to get an ID?
i know how they get one......now say it aint so....

Blatant lies.

He isn’t playing.
say it aint so moony....
I would but I can't...copyright laws and such.

Blatant lies.

He isn’t playing.
say it aint so moony....
I would but I can't...copyright laws and such.
You seem confused. That was the worst dodge ever.

Forum List

Back