83 mail in ballots mailed to one address that has 1 resident.

Hey Dimwingers, tell me again how this won’t cause voter fraud.

A system error. They were all issued to the same person at the same address. Not election fraud, a computer glitch.

Also 4 years ago.

We're going to have to out-cheat them somehow. Google/Facebook/Twitter has the software ready to hack the computer systems in swing states for the Rats. So we have to enable the Pentagon to counter their intrusions and make Biden votes vanish or turn to Trump. Just because the Rats will mail in millions of bogus ballots doesn't mean they'll ever to counted. This will require special operations teams to intercept and destroy the Rats' treachery. Then when Trump returns for a second term, a nationwide dragnet for the cheaters will commence and they will either be given prison sentences or permanently deported.
What are you worried about? You've got yer good buddy Vladimir in your side.

I did my civic duty and worked for the 2020 Census for 3 months before virus concerns caused me to leave. Title 13 restrictions won't allow me to say anything about my time there but suffice to say we're lucky that this is a Census year and it will be completed before November. The government will have the latest information about every address in the US so when 85 ballots show up at an address we know has a single occupant, red flags will fly.

What are you worried about? You've got yer good buddy Vladimir in your side.

Hey shitbag....we blew up dozens of cases of Soviet weapons intended for VC and N.Viets to kill us. Stick your Vladmir crap up your ass punk.

A system error. They were all issued to the same person at the same address. Not election fraud, a computer glitch.

Also 4 years ago.
83 different names, liar.

Learn to read.

No on has never said that voter fraud doesn't happen, it happens at the voter booth if someone has a fake ID or fake voter card. It doesn't occur enough to sway elections, only the electoral college can do that.
[/QUOTE

~~~~~~

The Social Security & IRS databases need to confirm mail-in ballot validity.
If it looks fishy, send a notice to have someone pay the "voter" a visit. Maybe ICE can do the verification?

There are attempts at voter fraud committed by clerks, voting officials, and politicians.

There is no evidence that voter fraud is being committed by voters, generally speaking. That is a myth perpetrated by Trump.

Here is proof. The AP reported in August 2018, "The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday."

Trump and his allies are desperate. They are throwing a bunch of crap out there, hoping something will stick.

There are attempts at voter fraud committed by clerks, voting officials, and politicians.

There is no evidence that voter fraud is being committed by voters, generally speaking. That is a myth perpetrated by Trump.

Here is proof. The AP reported in August 2018, "The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday."

Trump and his allies are desperate. They are throwing a bunch of crap out there, hoping something will stick.
There is no evidence that voter fraud is being committed by voters, generally speaking.

All the more reason for in person voting with a voter ID. If voters are playing by the rules they should have no problem showing up to vote with an ID to prove who they are.

That would eliminate this kind of voter fraud.

and as a letter carrior even if i knew these did not go there,or should not go there.....if the place was occupied i had to attempt them.....
Further, U.S. Postal Service representative Brenda Duran said the agency "has indicated that they returned all of the improperly addressed ballots to our office."
WTF did you think they would do after getting busted, Simpleton
You know, I'm getting so fucking tired of this bullshit, I think we should start fighting fire with fire.

I need 7000 ballots sent to my address.

Let's have a full-blown meltdown voter fraud butt fucking, shall we?

The blob’s treasury dept trusted the postal service enough to mail out checks worth $1200+. I’m sure they can handle ballots.
Hey stupid, the post office delivered them. That’s their job. They have nothing to do with controlling how many people are fraudulently registered at one address.

In a statement, the registrar's office said it is looking into the issue and believes it is likely a fluke clerical error.
Leftwing hacks in CYA mode to fool the window lickers. Worked on you.
If it was a legitimate attempt at fraud, those ballots would have been used.

Instead, the recipient just threw them aside

It is the registrar who is responsible for verifying the voter rolls
In this case 83 ballots sent to the same house should have triggered an investigation

Poor record keeping
How did 83 people get registered at one address? Voter fraud.

Voter errors are not voter frauds

A voter fraud involves the actual registering of illegal votes. Did not happen.

It was a clerical error on the part of the registrar. Otherwise, those mail in ballots would have been used
Great defense, every time voter fraud methods are discovered, you can just claim it was an “error”.

Forum List

Back