82% reporting, Eddie Rispone ahead by 13,000 votes!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Wow this is a close race!!!! Over a million votes and only separated by 13,000!! Have faith my friends!!! We might be able to remove that John Bel Edwards once and for all!

Orleans had like 67% reporting and it is like 90% Democrat, so another 30k Edwards votes are likely there alone.

Looks like the Republicans lost Louisiana, but I cannot blame the people of Louisiana for not voting for some effeminate bidnessman instead of a more masculine man like Edwards.

Why does the GOP nominate all these girly men to run for office?

If you consider 6 months ago nobody even know who Eddie Rispone even was, and he almost beat an incumbent, that's amazing.

Rispone wanted to freeze the Medicaid expansion while Edwards embraced it.

Wow this is a close race!!!! Over a million votes and only separated by 13,000!! Have faith my friends!!! We might be able to remove that John Bel Edwards once and for all!

Bad sign in Louisiana. Democrat votes come in last.

Orleans had like 67% reporting and it is like 90% Democrat, so another 30k Edwards votes are likely there alone.

Looks like the Republicans lost Louisiana, but I cannot blame the people of Louisiana for not voting for some effeminate bidnessman instead of a more masculine man like Edwards.

Why does the GOP nominate all these girly men to run for office?

Three points here.
Republicans don’t nominate their candidate. Louisiana has a jungle primary imposed by Edwin Edwards in the 1970’s.
Secondly...Edwards has been claiming he is a Trump supporter.
And third...New Orleans. They send busses to the slums and round them up.

The biggest urban districts come in last. If you look at a precinct map, usually the rural and suburban precincts come in first and the inner urban precincts complete last.

I still think that the Dems are padding their vote in these districts. Republicans should routinely call for recounts if the loss is less than 2% and expose the bullshit but they never do.

And besides, I wouldnt have voted for that little banker looking pencil neck either, lol.

the GOP needs to find a better way of recruiting candidates.

If you consider 6 months ago nobody even know who Eddie Rispone even was, and he almost beat an incumbent, that's amazing.

Behold the mighty power of a Trump endorsement! :04:

Everyone he has endorsed lately has lost. Yep, another fine example of the power of Trump's endorsement.

You're not seeing the big picture: Between 2017-2019, 49 candidates which Trump endorsed or campaigned for lost.

And 84 of them won.

Endorsements by Donald Trump - Ballotpedia

The biggest urban districts come in last. If you look at a precinct map, usually the rural and suburban precincts come in first and the inner urban precincts complete last.

I still think that the Dems are padding their vote in these districts. Republicans should routinely call for recounts if the loss is less than 2% and expose the bullshit but they never do.

And besides, I wouldnt have voted for that little banker looking pencil neck either, lol.

Closed primaries are a better way. But Rispone was just run of the mill conservative perhaps interested in a tad less liberalism...for now.

and try being a little less hateful and racist

Louisiana almost always votes for Democrats for governor. And it will vote for Trump for President again. Weird...but true.
I wouldn’t have taken any bets on the governors race (well maybe slight odds for Edwards) but I’ll take any and all bets on Louisiana’s electoral votes in 2020.

Forum List

Back