82% Of US Voters Believe Inflation Is Fueled By Corporations Jacking Up Prices

Joe Potatohead first told us that this inflation (including the price of fuel) was only "temporary".

When it wasn't temporary he then changed his lie to say it was caused by the Pandemic.

When that didn't pan out he changed it to say it was the fault of the corporations.

Nowadays the lying sonofabitch is saying it is Putin's fault.

Democrats never take any responsibility for the damage they do to this country and they always blame their failures on somebody else. We see it time and time again.

Anyone who doesn't think you'd say anything to cover for Biden does not understand how sycophants work.
All these ignorant ninnies know is that they have been trained to salivate when they see the word "corporation". They don't actually have a fucking clue as to why people incorporate their business in the first place.

Besides the matter of their being too stupid to understand the notion that just because people believe in something, that does not necessarily make it so, they are also too stupid to understand cause and effect. Are some people taking advantage? Yes. Is that what has CAUSED the inflation? Of course not. What causes it is the dramatic increase in currency being pumped into the economy. That is such a no-brainer that a person would have to be virtually retarded not to understand that an infusion of currency into a system where the amount of goods are staying the same means the goods will end up costing more.

Like, DUH.

You don’t run anything but your mouth. You don’t have the brains are skills to run a corporation and if you did you wouldn’t be posting here. The only corporate people who are posting here, are retired.

I have a small business on Etsy and last week I raise prices on all of my best selling items because I can and because people are willing to pay the price. After two years with no income from my store at all I’m getting it while I can and so is everyone else.
Please go die in a fire.

TIA.

You are a repulsively evil creature and are utterly stupid. Why are you making this post look like I was responding to you, when I was responding to Skews, you worthless piece of filth?

It is the printing of currency like there is no tomorrow that is the main contributing factor to our current inflation, and not those evil corporations you have been trained to hate.

That printing was done to benefit corporations by and large. We had to make sure that there were record returns every year.

Joe Potatohead first told us that this inflation (including the price of fuel) was only "temporary".

When it wasn't temporary he then changed his lie to say it was caused by the Pandemic.

When that didn't pan out he changed it to say it was the fault of the corporations.

Nowadays the lying sonofabitch is saying it is Putin's fault.

Democrats never take any responsibility for the damage they do to this country and they always blame their failures on somebody else. We see it time and time again.
Tell me. If it's Bidens fault, why are gasoline prices skyrocketing under the leadership of Boris Johnson too?

• Thanks
Reactions: ...
1647187779178.png

So you're clueless about 2 things.

My avatar is anti-Jackass. Don't play stupid, Biden lemming
No, your avatar is made up from a picture of an anti Israeli vandal who painted a swastika on a donkey.

Trying to say that Dems are nazis makes you much stupider than I thought.

What causes it is the dramatic increase in currency being pumped into the economy. That is such a no-brainer that a person would have to be virtually retarded not to understand that an infusion of currency into a system where the amount of goods are staying the same means the goods will end up costing more.

Like, DUH.

Currency alone doesn't cause inflation. When there is a lot of consumer debt, excess currency goes into debt relief before consumer spending, which actually decreases interest rates.

A lot of the current inflation is because there are so many people on the right, saying that the price of everything is going to go up. Pushing corporations to "cash in" by raising their prices beyond inflation because people will buy it.

Libs use anything they can to create division and victim anger to increase their power, so they never identify real causes or propose working solutions. They always make things worse, which is good for them.

Another idiot post by the fascist far right wing. Donald Trump is a liar and a traitor to this country. At the very least now, his handlers have told him to shut his fuckin mouth: 2024??? Don’t tell such bad jokes.
I always appreciate it when people incorporate their IQ into their user name.

Libs use anything they can to create division and victim anger to increase their power, so they never identify real causes or propose working solutions. They always make things worse, which is good for them.
Really? What about Obamacare. More people signing up year after year, and more people insured than ever before.

Really? What about Obamacare. More people signing up year after year, and more people insured than ever before.

With costs continuing to rise at record rates while the country goes further into debt.

And I say this as someone that supports UHC.

Forum List

Back