80% say inflation is top issue, Biden has 28% approval of his handling of inflation

The Dems will try anything to distract from the horribel economy they caused.

I don't think it's going to work. You can bitch all you want about abortion and gun control, but the central issue of inflation and the economy just can't be ignored. A lot of economists are forecasting a stagnant economy that isn't growing and might even be contracting as it did in the 1st qtr of this year. If the 2nd qtr also comes in with negative growth then they call that a recession and the democrats will be well and truly fucked.

I don't think it's going to work. You can bitch all you want about abortion and gun control, but the central issue of inflation and the economy just can't be ignored. A lot of economists are forecasting a stagnant economy that isn't growing and might even be contracting as it did in the 1st qtr of this year. If the 2nd qtr also comes in with negative growth then they call that a recession and the democrats will be well and truly fucked.

Its all self inflicted, too.

Truly bizarre.

It's deliberate. The DNC put the potato they hid in the basement up as the face of the most destructive presidency ever because they didn't have anyone else to sacrifice. The trailer trash that the Xiden family is don't care, they're getting filthy rich just like those filthy obozo pieces of shit.

Joke Briben should be very worried that most Americans are most concerned about what impacts most Americans as opposed to tragedies that impact very very few yet is libbies latest cause

After two years of this disaster I doubt that'd work

I'm serious, people are pissed off
I think what we had was about 80% fully fearful and compliant
and 10% dubious and 10% defiant
We need to have that 80% down to 50% or less. Think that will or has happened?

I think what we had was about 80% fully fearful and compliant
and 10% dubious and 10% defiant
We need to have that 80% down to 50% or less. Think that will or has happened?

Potato and Company are such fukups I'm not worried

Forum List

Back