80% say inflation is top issue, Biden has 28% approval of his handling of inflation

Gas, oil, diesel, and inflation are still going up.
The US economy will not do well as long as the Fed is still raising interest rates chasing inflation.
Buckle-up. Stupid Joe is in the WH.

Gas, oil, diesel, and inflation are still going up.
The US economy will not do well as long as the Fed is still raising interest rates chasing inflation.
Buckle-up. Stupid Joe is in the WH.

Food is going up too, my grocery bill used to run in the $60s but now it exceeds $100 and I don't buy the crap stuff.

The Democrats are so going to get their asses kicked in the midterms.

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department will have to work over time to figure how how to steal elections just to keep the losses at 75 seats in the House.

72% DIS-approval rate ... almost 8 out of every 10 Americans know Joe sucks & that it IS his fault...

from Jacobin article:

A few weeks back, I was exchanging the usual banter with a taxi driver, Amandeep, an Indian immigrant who had lived in New York nearly two decades, when the conversation turned to politics. After telling me about the racist and sexist treatment she sometimes gets from passengers, Amandeep bluntly told me how little she thought of President Joe Biden — and how much she missed Donald Trump.

Biden, in her view, had done “nothing for the people,” and whereas inflation was currently burning a hole through hers and everyone else’s wallets, things had been good under Trump. It wasn’t just the stronger economy. Amandeep remembered the stimulus checks she’d gotten from Trump, checks that, at least as she remembered it, stopped coming once Biden came into office.

But didn’t Trump often say things that were rude and offensive? At least Biden is, in the eyes of many, a decent man. “Trump talked too much,” she replied. “But he did things for the people.”

It would be easier to write this off as the thoughts of a single eccentric voter if there weren’t so much data pointing in a similar direction. Biden is in trouble.

How the hell can 28% approve of his record inflation?

It's probably mostly the rich guys that don't give a shit about anybody else. They want to save the planet and don't give a damn about the suffering and death that would cause to others less fortunate than they are. Or the dumbfucks that can't think for themselves.

How can 28% of the population be that stupid?
oh there are some of those folks posting here…one poster just told me that the working class actually has made a 5 percent wage increase since xiden took office

I don't think it's going to work. You can bitch all you want about abortion and gun control, but the central issue of inflation and the economy just can't be ignored. A lot of economists are forecasting a stagnant economy that isn't growing and might even be contracting as it did in the 1st qtr of this year. If the 2nd qtr also comes in with negative growth then they call that a recession and the democrats will be well and truly fucked.

It's not the growth that is most concerning to people it's the INFLATION

If we can keep full employment economy where it is (aka stagnation) while reigning in inflation, then Biden will have a solid economic record by 2024...not that he'll be running anyway.

Who in the hell are those 28% idiots that don't understand Potatohead's policies are causing the inflation? They must be the lowest IQ percentage in the nation.

Anyone who supports pedo peter and the mutilating of small children are scum.
There is not a single high profile Democrat ever credibly accused of mutilating children. Democrat voters do not belive that people they vote for do anything like that.

Are you skipping your fucking meds?

There is not a single high profile Democrat ever credibly accused of mutilating children. Democrat voters do not belive that people they vote for do anything like that.

Are you skipping your fucking meds?
You give bill Clinton the same pass abc news did. And just like ABC News, you cover for them.

How does one get a nick name like pedo peter?

Forum List

Back