80 Pounds Of Undelivered Mail Found In Dumpster

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
This mail in voting thing is really secure. The cops get to go through all of it, after they find it.

1602194728506.png

So, mail theft. Are you actually under the impression it's never happened before?

This is about the tenth time this shit has happened. I've posted at least 5 threads on this. And the reason you come running is you have to try and deflect.

Mission accomplished, the funniest thing is all the Trump voters are going to vote in person and all the mail in Democrat ballots are being thrown in the trash because you clowns think it will help Bidum.

This is about the tenth time this shit has happened.

Probably. You repeat a lot of conspiracy theories. Why are you bragging about that?

For all your shrieking, you haven't shown even one case of even one ballot being trashed without being counted. You're failing hard at your propaganda campaign.

The mail was secure enough for the blob to send out $1,200 checks. Its secure enough for ballots.

Kinda funny how this entire mail in voter fraud is backfiring on you loonies. All the Trump voters voting in person and all the Bidum mail ins are going in the trash. Put there by Bidum voters.

We'll see. The only thing for certain is you'll scream about fraud if the blob loses regardless if there is any or not.

The mail was secure enough for the blob to send out $1,200 checks. Its secure enough for ballots.

Kinda funny how this entire mail in voter fraud is backfiring on you loonies. All the Trump voters voting in person and all the Bidum mail ins are going in the trash. Put there by Bidum voters.

We'll see. The only thing for certain is you'll scream about fraud if the blob loses regardless if there is any or not.
and you will be doing the same thing if trump wins....

So, mail theft. Are you actually under the impression it's never happened before?

If you KNOW this is a THEFT -- why are you pushing MASS mail-out voting? Assuming that 60% of that state votes at the polls -- you've just made 60% of the ballots into junkmail that WILL BE abused.

There's no reliable chain of custody on mass mailed ballots..

And I'll bet my Victoria's Secret catalogue never gets "stolen"...

The difference is --

1) doesn't require a response that is the GREATEST RIGHT in this country.
2) You wont GET ANOTHER ONE if you show at the IRS local office.. Like showing up at the polls.
3) If it isn't deposited where the addressee normally banks -- you'll probably get caught..

Took me 3 days and about 4 phone calls to return 1/2 of the check my MinLaw received for her dead husband..

Ummm nope. I didn't do it in 2016/2017, I won't do it in 2020/2021.

You're wrong yet again. You have quite the streak going.

so you say.....dont forget many here have read your posts and what you think of trump,you would follow right along with that party whose collective ass you have your nose stuck in.....

so you say.....dont forget many here have read your posts and what you think of trump,you would follow right along with that party whose collective ass you have your nose stuck in.....

I never said fraud was the reason Hillary lost ass wipe. Quote me if you can. We both know you can't.

I never said fraud was the reason Hillary lost ass wipe. Quote me if you can. We both know you can't.
did i say you did?.....wait let me check.....nope it was you,i havent evened mentioned clinton.....you are wrong again....you have quite a streak going....

did i say you did?.....wait let me check.....nope it was you,i havent evened mentioned clinton.....you are wrong again....you have quite a streak going....

Its what you said I was going to do fuck stain... You don't even know your own pathetic trolling...

Forum List

Back