8 Families Own all the Private Stock in the Federal Reserve !

How about go Fuck yourself CockSucker, is that funny ?

Why did you capitalize "Fuck?"

Is it because you are a dumb, uneducated retard?

Yes you are!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I could write in all Caps all the time, anytime I feel like it and I could careless what you or anyone else out there thinks you fucking Loser !

Piss off and DIE and get off my Topic.

Dude, you are dumber than a sack of hammers. You probably think the moon is made of green cheese and the sun rises in the west every day.

Seriously, I think you dropped out of grade eight.

Is the Federal Reserve System Controlled by Nefarious Interests?

>>>>>>>>>

You can think whatever you like but new revelations are coming and doubters like you should have a front row seat to pay attention so we can see the look on your stupid face when the facts are released.

I’m Sicilian

264.jpg

>>>>>>>>

If nobody cares like you then why are you here ?
Go fuck a Cow ?

Bullseye ! Grand Slam... you nailed it again... keep it coming...
Nice Post...
Perfect and factual.

No use. It's in the conspiracy section now.

>>>>>>>>

Fuck Admin
Fuck their Theories of Conspiracies
Fuck their Conspiracy Thread
And they Can go Fuck a Cow
Fuck Them and
Fuck that !
WAKE UP!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who me wake up ?
I’m going to bed.

All well and good, but none of it has a thing to do with the genre of torpidity that one can, as a consequence of your remarks in this thread, ascribe legitimately to you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I ascribe to ?
Care to elaborate ?
I ascribed to you the quality of torpidity, specifically, intellectual torpidity. Clearly as I don't know you personally, I cannot ascribe to you the trait of physical torpidity. I ascribed to you the trait of intellectual langor because it's clear that in your OP you give no credence to the abundant and readily available information that contradicts the both letter and spirit of your title and OP assertions, but also from your OP, one observes that you made no effort to rigorously verify the veracity of the factual accuracy of so much as the central assertion made in the thread title, which, BTW, is echoed in the OP.

Besides my having ascribed to you the quality of intellectual torpor, it's clear too that you ascribe to at least one fictitious notion about the nature of the Federal Reserve. The mere fact that you created this thread tells us that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I could careless about any of that, you have a choice that’s it..
You either believe they are still in power or you dont.

Go do your own research if you like, I don’t care.
I’ve studied this for 20years... and no matter what, everything circles back to these entities still in power today and who’ve literally Hijacked your gov’t, commodities, currency, branches, courts, foreign policy, trade and on and on and on ...

Who holds an equity interest in Federal Reserve banks isn't a matter of what one believes. It's a matter of what is, that is, who does and does not in fact have an equity interest in the Fed. The fact is that some 8,000 Federal Reserve member banks are equity holders in the Fed. Did you read the article that I and another member linked?

>>>>>>>>>>

I’ve read it and I”m aware but 8 families still own all the private stock in the Federal Reserve, they also own, operate, invented, control and manipulate the ESF, IMF, BIS .... Period end of subject.
8 families still own all the private stock in the Federal Reserve
Source/corroboration, please.

Federal Reserve Bank Ownership - FactCheck.org

Your conspiracy theory would be at least somewhat compelling were it not to rely on mischaracterizations of the truth of the nature of ownership of the equity of the Federal Reserve banks.

>>>>>>>

You talkin’ to me ?
Yes.

>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer !
Those members are like Profit sharing Misers... the true Ownership of the ‘PRIVATE’ Stock are still the original families mentioned in the original Post, Stop Beating a DEAD Horse Xelor... you’re Wrong Flat OUT !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I ascribe to ?
Care to elaborate ?
I ascribed to you the quality of torpidity, specifically, intellectual torpidity. Clearly as I don't know you personally, I cannot ascribe to you the trait of physical torpidity. I ascribed to you the trait of intellectual langor because it's clear that in your OP you give no credence to the abundant and readily available information that contradicts the both letter and spirit of your title and OP assertions, but also from your OP, one observes that you made no effort to rigorously verify the veracity of the factual accuracy of so much as the central assertion made in the thread title, which, BTW, is echoed in the OP.

Besides my having ascribed to you the quality of intellectual torpor, it's clear too that you ascribe to at least one fictitious notion about the nature of the Federal Reserve. The mere fact that you created this thread tells us that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’ve studied this for 20years... and no matter what, everything circles back to these entities still in power today and who’ve literally Hijacked your gov’t, commodities, currency, branches, courts, foreign policy, trade and on and on and on ...

Who holds an equity interest in Federal Reserve banks isn't a matter of what one believes. It's a matter of what is, that is, who does and does not in fact have an equity interest in the Fed. The fact is that some 8,000 Federal Reserve member banks are equity holders in the Fed. Did you read the article that I and another member linked?

>>>>>>>>>>

I’ve read it and I”m aware but 8 families still own all the private stock in the Federal Reserve, they also own, operate, invented, control and manipulate the ESF, IMF, BIS .... Period end of subject.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

You’re smart I think, you seem to be somewhat informed, go do your own research, it’s available to anyone on the internet.

View attachment 159372 The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........View attachment 159371
You have all this bullshit posted yet no form of logic to explain your idiosyncrasies...
Do you know why central banking systems were created and no it wasn't to control the mass populace...?

Nice Post...
Perfect and factual.

>>>>>>>>

Fuck Admin
Fuck Them and
Fuck that !
WAKE UP!

>>>>>>>>>>

I am awake, I can’t sleep most nights, now what ?

View attachment 159372 The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........View attachment 159371
You have all this bullshit posted yet no form of logic to explain your idiosyncrasies...
Do you know why central banking systems were created and no it wasn't to control the mass populace...

>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes I’ve been studying the Coinage, Usury, Rothschilds and Fuger dynasty for a long time, same trickery, different century, same story, different Book cover...

What else you got ?

Do you know why central banking systems were created and no it wasn't to control the mass populace...

>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes I’ve been studying the Coinage, Usury, Rothschilds and Fuger dynasty for a long time, same trickery, different century, same story, different Book cover...

What else you got ?
Nothing for a genius like you who knows everything and rules the internets with wielding powers...

Nice Post...
Perfect and factual.

>>>>>>>>

Fuck Admin
Fuck Them and
Fuck that !
WAKE UP!

>>>>>>>>>>

I am awake, I can’t sleep most nights, now what ?
we are almost at the end of their agenda go back to sleep lovethe truth will be seen soon enough

>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?
Nothing for a genius like you who knows everything and rules the internets with wielding powers...

>>>>>>>>>

I’m not a Genius in that sense and I’m willing to hear out a reasonable objection but most people just have the same mental blockage complaints and accusations when it comes to the Federal Reserve and it’s Unfathomable creation/existence/powers.

Road to roota just explained it perfectly again in his new video yesterday as interpreting-analyzing SOTU (Enter Steve Scumbag Rat Mnuchin(Goldman Sachs Family Mole)here) ... you dig ?

>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?

>>>>>>>>>

I’m not a Genius in that sense and I’m willing to hear out a reasonable objection but most people just have the same mental blockage complaints and accusations when it comes to the Federal Reserve and it’s Unfathomable creation/existence/powers.

Road to roota just explained it perfectly again in his new video yesterday as interpreting-analyzing SOTU (Enter Steve Scumbag Rat Mnuchin(Goldman Sachs Family Mole)here) ... you dig ?
doll there is so much evidence its staggering

>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?

>>>>>>>>>

doll there is so much evidence its staggering

>>>>>>>>>

Thank You for your Support, now I”m just waiting to see Trump’s next move if he’ll audit the FED or not... and that will be IT !

Your conspiracy theory would be at least somewhat compelling were it not to rely on mischaracterizations of the truth of the nature of ownership of the equity of the Federal Reserve banks.

>>>>>>>

You talkin’ to me ?
Yes.

>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer !
Those members are like Profit sharing Misers... the true Ownership of the ‘PRIVATE’ Stock are still the original families mentioned in the original Post, Stop Beating a DEAD Horse Xelor... you’re Wrong Flat OUT !
Wrong Answer !

the true Ownership of the ‘PRIVATE’ Stock are still the original families mentioned in the original Post
Corroborating source, please.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

You’re smart I think, you seem to be somewhat informed, go do your own research, it’s available to anyone on the internet.
You’re smart I think, you seem to be somewhat informed, go do your own research

You made the assertion that "8 families still own all the private stock in the Federal Reserve." Credibly support your assertion or withdraw it.

>>>>>>>

You talkin’ to me ?
Yes.

>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer !
Wrong Answer !

the true Ownership of the ‘PRIVATE’ Stock are still the original families mentioned in the original Post

>>>>>>>>>

Plenty of people here and out there have given you sources...
do your own research if you refuse to accept the evidence.

According to you then no source of corroboration by any of the investigative journalists and data is acceptable to you correct ?

Is this your position of the Facts?

>>>>>>>

You talkin’ to me ?
Yes.

>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer !
Wrong Answer !

>>>>>>>>>

Plenty of people here and out there have given you sources...
do your own research if you refuse to accept the evidence.

According to you then no source of corroboration by any of the investigative journalists and data is acceptable to you correct ?

Is this your position of the Facts?
You made the assertion that "8 families still own all the private stock in the Federal Reserve." Credibly support your assertion or withdraw it.

Forum List

Back