8 different cars

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
So much for daring to be different.

all-cars-look-alike-nu.jpg

Maybe they'll eventually just nationalize one specific style of car. Because, you know, equity or whatever.

Kinda like the Lada in russia.

Heh heh. Yeah. Like that. Except I was thinking of the Trabant that the communists were building. Same concept, though.

With the exception being, odd as it sounds, you drive Lada and Trabant.

Now modern car drive you.

Where's the fun in that? Pft.

When I was a little kid, I knew all of the automobiles by make, model and year.

Nowadays, kids really have to have a discerning eye to tell the differences.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm just surprised that kids even still pay attention to that kind of stuff.

They really do. Anything that's different, they'll give you a thumbs up or give it a good look.

Do you really have one of those?

My dad had one of those. Of course, there were also nine kids to haul around. lol.
yep,, got it a cpl yrs ago, mostly original and in pretty good shape, thats the galaxy 500 wagon not the full size, we had a 76 full size for 6 kids growing up.

it was the cheapest ready to drive pre 1990 wagon I could find anywhere and I checked all across the country on several sites and paid 5,500.00 for it,,

a friggen original condition 79 malibu wagon was 10K

yep,, got it a cpl yrs ago, mostly original and in pretty good shape, thats the galaxy 500 wagon not the full size, we had a 76 full size for 6 kids growing up.

it was the cheapest ready to drive pre 1990 wagon I could find anywhere and I checked all across the country on several sites and paid 5,500.00 for it,,

a friggen original condition 79 malibu wagon was 10K

Probably one of the most enjoyable things is a new project showing up on a truck. I think so anyway. I totally forgot about that old wagon until you mentioned it.

That thing will probably last a few more lifetimes if it's maintained and cared for.

You all are going to have to find a substitute for the fascination with cars.

EV's were never meant to replace them, they were made to serve as a fix in the interim period until Americans started to accept a lasting solution for the 21st. century and beyond.

Mass transit, bicycles, walking, and ....................... and .......................

You all are going to have to find a substitute for the fascination with cars.

EV's were never meant to replace them, they were made to serve as a fix in the interim period until Americans started to accept a lasting solution for the 21st. century and beyond.

Mass transit, bicycles, walking, and ....................... and .......................

We've probably got thirty good years left to tinker around with our toys, if we're lucky.

And that's really all they are to people like us. They're just toys. A hobby.

Leave us alone. lol.

1668904361604.png
My idea of a car I would like to have.Early in the 1980s auto companies had to be bailed out because no one bought their cars the reason was like today they were all the same you couldn't tell one from the other and performance was bland in all. They seem to be making the same mistakes again.

Forum List

Back