8 dead, including gunman, at multiple homes in Missouri

Another anti-gun loon cheers the blood of innocents, so he might further his mindless agenda.
Liar. No one is cheering.
False.
Anti-gun loons cheer in unison whenever they hear news like this; they stand up and cheer when children are among the victims.
They do this as they know they can only argue from emotion ignorance and dishonestly; they know incidents like this are the only chance they have to further their mindless anti-gun agenda.
m14yearsold likes to make up what the people he disagrees with want.
He actually called me an anti gun loon when I said that I wanted non violent felons to have access to guns.
Figure that one out...actually dont even try...its just plain stupid like his comment above
Incorrect.
You said you wanted people who use illegal drugs and felons to be able to legally buy guns.
Given your anti-gun lunacy, this is rather remarkable.

Anyone want to bet the suspect is white?

Not only will this guy be white but I bet he shot all those people for some insignificant reason like being cut off in traffic or no more pumpkin lattes

Minorities rarely have access to mental health care or have their personalities poisoned with psychotropic drugs. So yeah, that makes sense.

Another anti-gun loon cheers the blood of innocents, so he might further his mindless agenda.
False.
Anti-gun loons cheer in unison whenever they hear news like this; they stand up and cheer when children are among the victims.
They do this as they know they can only argue from emotion ignorance and dishonestly; they know incidents like this are the only chance they have to further their mindless anti-gun agenda.
m14yearsold likes to make up what the people he disagrees with want.
He actually called me an anti gun loon when I said that I wanted non violent felons to have access to guns.
Figure that one out...actually dont even try...its just plain stupid like his comment above
Incorrect.
You said you wanted people who use illegal drugs and felons to be able to legally buy guns.

He did it AGAIN!!

Sounds pro-gun to me

Huh? :rofl: Making sense isnt m14yearsold strong suit

Good grief, does politics have to be injected into every single issue? Get a grip.

Anyone want to bet the suspect is white?

Not only will this guy be white but I bet he shot all those people for some insignificant reason like being cut off in traffic or no more pumpkin lattes
Probably over who smoked up his meth. Sad culture these people have.

yeah, tough to get out of the ghetto in one piece
Poland has nothing to do with this. This was in Missouri.

can you imagine if the killer was black or muslim, the rightwing goons would be all over it

False.

That's irrational blabber.

False.
That's irrational blabber.
Anti-gun loons are full of irrational blabber :dunno:

Forum List

Back