8 dead, including gunman, at multiple homes in Missouri

The most dangerous place in American is getting between a Progressive and a shooting story, especially when children get shot. The swan dive into the blood

• Banned
must be a white christian as thy are prone to this sort of stuff, DHS was right on the money about our home grown rightwing terrorist gun glutchers

must be a white christian as thy are prone to this sort of stuff, DHS was right on the money about our home grown rightwing terrorist gun glutchers
My apologies -- I was wrong in my first post.
Allow me to correct:
Another bigoted, racist, anti-gun loon cheers the blood of innocents, so he might further his mindless agenda.

Looks like Guano has been watching FOX else he'd not have been able to promote his command-and-control agenda in this sickening way.

Also looks like the whole thing may have been family related. That proves the liberal dictate that families should be outlawed and all children taken into state control at birth so they can be properly protected and indoctrinated.

What I'd like to know is how this affects his pathetic life unless he lives in Missouri?

the left just loves dancing on dead people except all those aborted... for some reason that never bothers them. how amazing isn't it?

Another anti-gun loon cheers the blood of innocents, so he might further his mindless agenda.
Liar. No one is cheering.
False.
Anti-gun loons cheer in unison whenever they hear news like this; they stand up and cheer when children are among the victims.
They do this as they know they can only argue from emotion ignorance and dishonestly; they know incidents like this are the only chance they have to further their mindless anti-gun agenda.

Another anti-gun loon cheers the blood of innocents, so he might further his mindless agenda.
Liar. No one is cheering.
False.
Anti-gun loons cheer in unison whenever they hear news like this; they stand up and cheer when children are among the victims.
They do this as they know they can only argue from emotion ignorance and dishonestly; they know incidents like this are the only chance they have to further their mindless anti-gun agenda.

m14yearsold likes to make up what the people he disagrees with want.

He actually called me an anti gun loon when I said that I wanted non violent felons to have access to guns.

Figure that one out...actually dont even try...its just plain stupid like his comment above

Forum List

Back