78% who have seen "2000 Mules" would recommend it to others

Why wouldn't someone want to see it? What are they afraid of?

Leftists / snowflakes, it won't convert you into being a conservative, probably won't enlighten you or make you smarter / change your firmly fixed opinion, and won't make your head explode.

:p
Because it's a crock of shit, dope.

Gullible, easily led. Stupid.

I saw it not too long ago and while the issue of so many cell phone pings at multiple drop boxes over a few days raised my eyebrows, unless I missed something, I couldn't help but notice that they didn't show any video of any one person actually going to multiple drop boxes and putting ballots in. A few of the people they showed certainly acted kind of shady to me as they dropped the ballots in but none of them were viewed more than that one time.

There may have been some illegal or unethical shit going on but the documentary is not quite a slam dunk.

Now you just sound like a child throwing a tantrum.

'I don't want to listen to you anymore...'

Then go away...

'No'

1654384329401.png

Afraid has nothing to do with it. I don't watch partisan 'documentaries' for the same reason I don't watch The View. No interest in the topic nor subject matter.
So you prefer propaganda pushed for snowflakes by proven, admitted criminals, fake news, seditious, treasonous perpetrators of the largest scandal in US history, and attempted failed criminal Impeachment coups ... and youdo not want to watch anything that might cause you to doubt any of it.

Got it.

Those who do not seek to expand their minds have no mental growth. Those who maintain a steady, constant diet of crap prefer crap.

Forum List

Back