75% of people in California getting COVID are “fully vaxxed”, so much for “the vax stops the virus” lie.

Biden said it on the town hall with the gay Vanderbilt.

If you get the vaccine, youre not going to get the virus.

You have seen the clip.

Go ahead a booster every month, knock yourself out. But do not pretend you havent moved the goalposts.

Maddow said it too.

If your “truth“ is that the vax, masks, and lockdowns stop the virus…you go ahead and live in that world.
You’re cherry picking lines. I saw more than the clip I saw the entire talk so I know the context of his complete statement. I heard him talk about break through cases in the next breath after the line you referenced. He also explained how the vaccine reduces symptoms of those who do catch it.

That right there explains what everybody knows and what’s been said from the beginning. There is an efficacy rate which quite literally means that it’s effective for some and not for others. I’m sorry you missed that. Perhaps research source data and not just blindly believe cherry picked clips and analysis you hear from biased media sources.

The viruses of the family Coronaviridae are ubiquitous in nature due to their existence in a wide spectrum of mammals and avian species. The coronaviruses, as RNA viruses, exist as quasispecies because of their high rate of mutations. This review elaborates on the pathogenesis and the developed vaccines of most of the ubiquitous coronavirus' diseases, mainly bovine, dromedary camel, porcine, feline, canine, and avian coronaviruses
<<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>>>

he lessons drawn from the studies will have an immense influence on how the human coronaviruses pathogenesis and vaccine development will proceed.

~S~
Thanks for the info. What do you think you’re showing? Certainly not that Corona and influenza are the same which was what you incorrectly claimed a few posts ago

exactly what i claimed

and i'm not sorry Slade

you.....are.....dismissed!

~S~
You claimed that Corona and influenza were they same. They aren’t. Your article didn’t even try and make that point it just explained Corona in nature.

Come in sparky you can do better than that. Don’t run away now

All these links you post confirm that the majority of people dying from COVID were vaccinated.

But above, you said "People who get vaccinated don't die. "

So just get lost and quit playing games. I prefer serious discussion not mindless link posting.
I posted a "serious discussion", explaining clearly why the majority of people dying from Covid have been vaccinated. I even used the article that was linked, which clearly stated that the information should not be used to condemn the practice of vaccination.

You righties are all the same. Do desperate to "confirm your bias", you take a headline that looks good, trot it out there without intuitively understanding the information, and then ignore hell out of anyone that tries to help you understand the data.

good point Faun

we're a nation of 320 million , we loose roughly1% annually
that # has not had any appreciable changes for some time now

~S~

False. 2020 had a huge increase of half a million deaths, mostly because of covid.

1652238071013-png.643032

... we see the following increases in total deaths in each of the following years from their respective previous years...

2016 ....... 31,618
2017 ....... 69,255
2018 ....... 25,702
2019 ....... 15,633
2020 .... 503,976
2021 ....... 74,968​

Nut bag, don’t you ever research before you post? Deaths are now greater in vaccinated.

Can you say oops?

Death counts, not death rates. And that's because most people are vaccinated.

For the last 2months I have been taking ivermectin that I bought at the feed store. Hores medicine. I take the proper amount for my weight. I take a dose every two weeks. My wife didn't want it.We visited our kids in the SF Bay area and my wife came home with covid. I test negitive. Normally I get covid and the flu every year because of copd and asthma. This yar I am fine, so far. I also take all those suppliments all those alternative medical sites recommond. My wife took her first dose of ivermectin today.

If everyone had gotten vaccinated instead of being a bunch of misinformed GOP dupes, the curve would have been flattened- at that time the vaccine was 94% effective at stopping it and even now those who are vaccinated and boosted do much better 50% effective. Unfortunately for your BS thread, these people are not fully vaccinated and boosted so they are dying. Crap news for the rubes. Politically of course... People who are vaccinated don't die. Republicans are dying off like crazy just what they deserve the fools

You can't prove thing you've claimed. Simply put you are a liar.

the first vaccine was 94% effective, you idiots screwed that up totally period now it's like 40 or 50% effective I suppose. And also stops you from dying or 90% does. Nobody said it was 100% stopping transmission ever except once, a mistake immediately retracted. except on your ******** propaganda machine...

Last edited:
For the last 2months I have been taking ivermectin that I bought at the feed store. Hores medicine. I take the proper amount for my weight. I take a dose every two weeks. My wife didn't want it.We visited our kids in the SF Bay area and my wife came home with covid. I test negitive. Normally I get covid and the flu every year because of copd and asthma. This yar I am fine, so far. I also take all those suppliments all those alternative medical sites recommond. My wife took her first dose of ivermectin today.
They say you should at least take human ivermectin...

the first vaccine was 94% effective, you idiots screwed that up totally period now it's like 40 or 50% effective I suppose. And also stops you from dying or 90% does. Nobody said it was 100% stopping transmission ever except once, a mistake immediately retracted. except on your ******** propaganda machine...

Lie.

Forum List

Back