75 doctors protest against experimental kill jab

75 protesting out of 10 to 15 million in the world, is pretty impressive, alright. If you hurry, maybe you can get an appointment and have one of them as your personal physician. You do like doctors that go against modern medical advice, right. You could get one of these guys. Then, if you caught Covid (like trump) you would not have to put up with all that modern medical science BS, like he did. You might come out better than those anti-vax talk show hosts that have been dying of it lately. You might not. At least you and your family would feel good about it, no matter how it came out.

Why is Trump screaming with his tiny mouth wide open on that?
I wondered that myself,for the truth seekers that don’t deny facts of reality of these vaccines being dangerous and that massive election fraud took place this past election I have an explanation for them on thst they are welcome to pm me on.I was beginning to think he had gone over to the dark side that every president sense Reagan has but thankfully he hasn’t.

Strange that one of the America hating trolls finds it funny about these patriotic doctors speaking out. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
there ARE things called doctors who "specialize" in VOODOO type things----
like HOLISTIC BS

I wondered that myself,for the truth seekers that don’t deny facts of reality of these vaccines being dangerous and that massive election fraud took place this past election I have an explanation for them on thst they are welcome to pm me on.I was beginning to think he had gone over to the dark side that every president sense Reagan has but thankfully he hasn’t.
Whoa. "Truth seeker" doesn't mean what you think it does.

Here's an interesting video of a concerned doctor who says FDA is committing a crime by approving the vaccine.

there is over 10,000 doctors in germany that agree with him as well.

here is another eye opening video as well. trolls around here that ignore the facts i mentioned in post # 5 of course have no interest in hearing credible whistlblowers though of course.

75 protesting out of 10 to 15 million in the world, is pretty impressive, alright. If you hurry, maybe you can get an appointment and have one of them as your personal physician. You do like doctors that go against modern medical advice, right. You could get one of these guys. Then, if you caught Covid (like trump) you would not have to put up with all that modern medical science BS, like he did. You might come out better than those anti-vax talk show hosts that have been dying of it lately. You might not. At least you and your family would feel good about it, no matter how it came out.
Hey dumbass,hate to break the news to you but but Trump treated and cured himself by NOT taking the vaccine but hydroxchroquine that Americas frontline doctors preach.:auiqs.jpg:Oh and My aunt also got cured by taking it as well.proof only an idiot would take the vaccine.:auiqs.jpg:those15 million doctors you are babbling about obviously were brainwashed by the medical establishment unable to think for themselves as these 10,00 other doctors can.:auiqs.jpg:

Why is Trump screaming with his tiny mouth wide open on that?
i see you have to change the subject as always to evade admitting you have been proven wrong.why does that not surprise anybody here?:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Hey dumbass,hate to break the news to you but but Trump treated and cured himself by NOT taking the vaccine but hydroxchroquine that americas frontline doctors preach.:auiqs.jpg:Oh and My aunt also got cured by taking it as well.proof only an idiot would take the vaccine.:auiqs.jpg:those15 million doctors you are babbling about obviously were nbrainwashed by the mediccal establishment unable to think for themselves as these 10,00 other doctrs can.:auiqs.jpg:
That is not what happened but you may lie all you likes.

We don't have clarity and transparency in governance

It's arguable that we don't really have free speech anymore, just the illusion of it

You folks that trust government just don't seem to understand the implications

But you'll live it just the same

~S~

Hey dumbass,hate to break the news to you but but Trump treated and cured himself by NOT taking the vaccine but hydroxchroquine that americas frontline doctors preach.:auiqs.jpg:Oh and My aunt also got cured by taking it as well.proof only an idiot would take the vaccine.:auiqs.jpg:those15 million doctors you are babbling about obviously were nbrainwashed by the mediccal establishment unable to think for themselves as these 10,00 other doctrs can.:auiqs.jpg:

Not only was he saved by the experimental drugs, after he left the hospital recovered, he and the first family got the Covid shot, and in march, following, got the booster.

Not only was he saved by the experimental drugs, after he left the hospital recovered, he and the first family got the Covid shot, and in march, following, got the booster.

So somebody says.

Forum List

Back