Florida Doctor: "This devastating surge didn't need to happen...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I wonder how many of the poor fools who have died were wearing one of desantis' "Fauci" t-shirts. He should be proud, huh?!

I wonder how many of the poor fools who have died were wearing one of desantis' "Fauci" t-shirts. He should be proud, huh?!

Here is the truth, and I've been following all the rules, and I'm not an anti-vaxxer, NONE of the experts or doctors knows what would or wouldn't have happened under different sets of circumstances.

The entire world is dealing with this virus 18 months later. Name a major country and we can find devastating data in one column or another when dealing with this virus.

What I'd love to hear and see when the dust settles, is an honest, statistical breakdown of the secondary deaths due to this virus. I'm referring to suicides, family violence, marital breakups, children losing their education, people losing their businesses, careers on and on.

Everyone getting vaccinated would help...in the short term. We then have boosters to follow. How many? We then have the mutation and future viruses and how they will be dealt with.

Coincidently there are about 950,000 (close to a million) illegal aliens living in the Tampa Fla. area. That's almost 8% of the entire illegal alien population in the U.S. Apparently the good doctor worries more about senior citizen republicans who are tardy about being vaccinated than the criminals who never saw a doctor in their lives until they got sick in the U.S.

Same as global warming, the same liars, the same fudging, politicizing of "data" they control and "correct."

NYC was screaming and screaming that they were flooded with Covid. All the hospitals were full. Then trump floated a navy hospital boat to NYC, and it was "just sitting there" for weeks with no patients because

YOUR SIDE WAS LYING ITS ASS OFF

Let's not forget that these hospitals are still getting that bonus for each covid patient...and more for those that are ventilated...so it pays them to have the test set where it shows "infected'.

and it would NOT surprise me that some of these nurses/doctors are arranging for the deaths of some patients in order to prove their point.

,o1 a-1-1.jpg

Where do these idiots come from? What's their real agenda? Israel is one of the most vaxxed countries on the planet and still got ass raped by the Delta strain. How can anybody be so dishonest (stupid?) to believe it was unvoidable here in the states?

Same as global warming, the same liars, the same fudging, politicizing of "data" they control and "correct."

NYC was screaming and screaming that they were flooded with Covid. All the hospitals were full. Then trump floated a navy hospital boat to NYC, and it was "just sitting there" for weeks with no patients because

YOUR SIDE WAS LYING ITS ASS OFF

Are they really? Go on.

Let's not forget that these hospitals are still getting that bonus for each covid patient...and more for those that are ventilated...so it pays them to have the test set where it shows "infected'.

and it would NOT surprise me that some of these nurses/doctors are arranging for the deaths of some patients in order to prove their point.
man-gets-eaten.jpg

I thought Joe Biden had the answer to COVID-19? It’s worse now than last summer even with many of us vaccinated. Oh that’s right, Biden us too busy getting Americans killed in Afghanistan.

Here is the truth, and I've been following all the rules, and I'm not an anti-vaxxer, NONE of the experts or doctors knows what would or wouldn't have happened under different sets of circumstances.

The entire world is dealing with this virus 18 months later. Name a major country and we can find devastating data in one column or another when dealing with this virus.

What I'd love to hear and see when the dust settles, is an honest, statistical breakdown of the secondary deaths due to this virus. I'm referring to suicides, family violence, marital breakups, children losing their education, people losing their businesses, careers on and on.

Everyone getting vaccinated would help...in the short term. We then have boosters to follow. How many? We then have the mutation and future viruses and how they will be dealt with.
And Florida is ground zero for covid right now with Texas a close second

Some of the articles about doctors refusing to treat the 'unvaxxed' and let them die only convinces me that they would kill who they considered unvaxxed.

The CDC in its own literature considers those vaxxed less than 14 days as the unvaxxed. This accounts for all those reports of the 'unvaxxed' filling up hospitals. They're not unvaxxed at all.

well it most certainly does. You guys who have submitted to the vaxx...i believe you know deep down you scrood up. Now you want everyone in the same boat with you. You were lied to on the masks. you bought it...now we know beyond a doubt masks are worthless...even fauci has said so. You social distanced...that was silly. The goal there was to isolate americans so they couldn't be together, talk and figure out that this is BS. Now the vaxx and the vaxxed are coming down with covid. The CDC has covered up the number of deaths and injuries from the vaccine. From their own information on their sites. CDC/niaid?fauci and associates have worked with the Chinese and they still are. FDA is not concerned with american's health. They are funded by Big Pharma.
If You believe in your heart the vaccine is good...then you're protected...against covid, against the unvaxxed. So you should be perfectly happy...but you're not, are you. :wink:

Here. about 7.5 minutes. Got the stomach for it?

Talking to doctors in the area i live....if you've had it, don't take the vaxx. If you decide it is not for you...don't take the vaxx.

Forum List

Back