73 year old man beaten to death by teenagers....he shouldn't have a gun though....right?

From your copy and paste database, just make sure all the links in it work.

It's clear you missed the concept of the Harvard study. Your links claim, "So many people said, so many people claimed", etc. The Harvard study looked at their evidence and the situation, and debunked the majority of these self defence fallacies. That's why you were suckered in.

No...it didn't......anything hemenway does is simply anti-gun propaganda.......but thanks for playing....

The gun jamming? How about she doesn't have a gun and is raped........you moron....

Again...answer these questions...

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?
Let's go with your rape hypotheticals, and I will reply hypothetically. She is grabbed, it was her choice to carry a gun, but because she's grabbed, she can't unzip her handbag to use it.

If I had the ability to go back in time, I wouldn't be bothered in working out where to find a rape. I will be taking the lottery numbers with me to win £192m.

No...it didn't......anything hemenway does is simply anti-gun propaganda.......but thanks for playing....
Check Harvard, check your links.

Everytime I click on your replies and it's pages of copy n paste crap, I just don't bother reading it. You obviously can't put effort in with replies, so I can't be bothered either.

Let's go with your rape hypotheticals, and I will reply hypothetically. She is grabbed, it was her choice to carry a gun, but because she's grabbed, she can't unzip her handbag to use it.

If I had the ability to go back in time, I wouldn't be bothered in working out where to find a rape. I will be taking the lottery numbers with me to win £192m.

Yeah....you can make up worse case scenarios all you want...I gave you actual events, where the women stopped their attackers with their guns....

Who said she has it in a handbag? You don't have the first clue what you are talking about....

Everytime I click on your replies and it's pages of copy n paste crap, I just don't bother reading it. You obviously can't put effort in with replies, so I can't be bothered either.

I post links and quotes...they make you look like an idiot...so you run. away....

Again..

And more.....

And more....

I paste it so you don't have to hit the link...you can see the high points.....and since they show you don't know what you are talking about...you run away....

Yeah....multiple attackers...they run....

She's a myth too?

She's a myth too?

did they disarm this woman....the multiple robbers in her home?

Is this woman a myth? Was she disarmed?

And this woman? Is she a myth....? She doesn't look like a Navy SEAL.......but she used a gun effectively for self defense...

Jared,
Consider this......
They are FAR FAR more determined to take them.......than folks are to keep them.
If people were serious about keeping their rights (and their guns) they would have been doing something meaningful LONG ago.

This is absolutely true regardless of the online Internet tuff guy BS you will hear constantly.
If you can't see clearly now that the battle to take em away will be lost to a better organized and determined government / marxist force then you are simply in denial. Mark my words....Trump will help take them if elected.

We WANT to belive this isn't happening ....but it is.
They don't have to come to your door. They have the means to force you into submission and compliance.
FOOD denial and loss of mobility will be the way they ultimately force compliance. Not door to door raids.
They will have your neighbors reporting on you that you apparently have food available and stashed.
The door to door raids will come after 95% of the nation is disarmed and in compliance.

These people know exactly what they are doing and they have a plan. You don't.
I'm sorry that so many are still in denial. Reality bites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back