73,000 Hippies Remain Trapped in Burning Man Muddy Hellhole

To demonstrate the lack of empathy and concern with people urgently trying to do something .. just like we continue to see with advocates of various social issues. Climate change advocates don't give a shit about people trying to get to work .. so they block roadways .. Sounds plausible to me.

Why not?

So you want to punish people who have been through a rough time? Were the people at Burning Man bothering anyone? Or do you just like being an asshole?

While many might be environmental activist types, not all are. Also, who put you in charge of denying protests?
Whose denying protests? Environmentalists are notorious for disruption, whether its chaining themselves to prevent entry to locations, interruption at public speaking events, sitting in the road blocking traffic or some other stunt to disrupt everyday life.

Whose denying protests? Environmentalists are notorious for disruption, whether its chaining themselves to prevent entry to locations, interruption at public speaking events, sitting in the road blocking traffic or some other stunt to disrupt everyday life.

And you think stopping them from leaving Burning Man, after they have been trapped by mud, is the way to make your point? lol Sad.

I'd be an asshole .. and the audience at Burning Man is exactly the type of group that does this to others ..

Cheers!!

Actually, they aren't. Most burners are live and let live, and they use ENORMOUS amounts of energy from fossil fuels to create their art.

The loonies you are talking about are fringe.

Hippies are still cooler than most.
Real counter culture hippies were just Marxist dupes. Those who survived that era but continue in the culture are what I call leftovers. Lefties stuck in the past.
The current crop of Marxist-dupe, pseudo-hippies and who think that shit is cool are re-pops.
Those of us who grew up with and out of the counter culture are known as adults.

Imagine for a moment if this happened at a BLM festival.

I read reports that everything is going a lot better now at burning man

It really wasnt a more moral country.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

The idiots didn't watch the weather forecast and are now paying the price for it. Now they're turning on each other.

Burning Man Descends Into Chaos, Attendees Turn on Each Other as They Desperately Try to Flee Muddy Hellhole​

They must have gone through all of their stash and getting a little edgy.

Forum List

Back