CNBC: 10 Worst States to Live In

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And of course they’re all Republican and States Americans are fleeing to. Just shows how Lefists lie and live in a delusional bubble world.

Their methodology includes things like laws against sexually mutilating children and being tough on criminals. Of course.

BTW - one of the largest Fakebook groups is Leaving California.

And of course they’re all Republican and States Americans are fleeing to. Just shows how Lefists lie and live in a delusional bubble world.

Their methodology includes things like laws against sexually mutilating children and being tough on criminals. Of course.

10 worst states to live and work in for 2023?​

Work?
Most of these MAGGATS are collecting government checks of some sort

:auiqs.jpg:

A Facebook group is leaving California?

Will it still be online, on Facebook/META?

mtg camp marines.jpg

I would pick a state least likely to live in because of its global warming nutjobs. They want to come into my house and rip out my gas stove and water heater. Over my dead body they will. Screw the bastards.

Wait...I figured it out: Those red states are the worst states to live in because so fucking many liberals have moved there over the last few years. The left always turns any place they move to into a shithole like the same shithole they left behind.

I saw the same thing happen to Austin, TX when I lived there in the 80's.

Meet Scott 'cone head' Cohn the top ten expert! These pop up flunkies copy a few stats, add an image or two they kyped from another site, then offer an opinion based on their own biased political preference.

Below is a more realistic state by state comparison that gives a person several criteria to check out that are MOST important to the vast majority of folks.

NBC, MCNBC, CNBC are all left wing hate and cogs the Democrat propaganda machine.
The only way the Major Managed News Media(MMNM) so called news can be taken seriously is to post the MMNM link in question in our political section here on our USMB. Once we get ahold of the link our "creditors" will go over it with a fine tooted comb, dissect it for propaganda vs. fact then run it through our questions & answers pros. By the time we are through truthifying the link all will know the propaganda vs truth in the link in question.

USMB; keeping the MMNM honest!

Forum List

Back