73,000 Hippies Remain Trapped in Burning Man Muddy Hellhole

We got word from our friend who goes to Burning Man pretty much every year.

"Checking in again - fell on my ass in the mud yesterday but was fine, still all good for supplies and I’ve had no issues with portos.
Yea it’s rough. But to be honest, it’s not my worst burn. Community is coming together and frankly the org is doing outstanding things to get communication out and keep folks safe."

You mean like back in the days when a man could slap his wife around and it was his business?

You mean back in the day when black people couldn't eat at a white lunch counter? Or when they could be dragged from their home and lynched, without any consequences for the people who did it?

Or are we going far enough back to see school teachers lose their jobs for smoking in public?
get woke....wives still get slapped around.....now blacks rob jewelry stores and smoke crack. and school teachers
want to transition kids instead of teach them....some progress, things are more fucked up than ever chairman Xi

You mean like back in the days when a man could slap his wife around and it was his business?

You mean back in the day when black people couldn't eat at a white lunch counter? Or when they could be dragged from their home and lynched, without any consequences for the people who did it?

Or are we going far enough back to see school teachers lose their jobs for smoking in public?
Thats exactly what they want. Maybe just a bit too left wing for some.

get woke....wives still get slapped around.....now blacks rob jewelry stores and smoke crack. and school teachers
want to transition kids instead of teach them....some progress, things are more fucked up than ever chairman Xi

Yes, wives still get slapped around. But they can make sure the husband is prosecuted.

Yes, black rob and smoke crack. Well, some of them do. Some of them accomplish great things instead.

I am sure there are teachers that try to transition kids instead of teaching them. But those are extreme minorities among teachers.

You forgot to mention the white people shooting up their schools or a grocery store filled with Black shoppers. A white supremacist in Pittsburgh gunned down Jews worshipping in a synagogue. School teachers want to transition kids?
:laughing0301:

If the nearest town was, like, 7 miles away why couldn’t they just walk? Was the mud so bad they couldn’t walk?
Evidently, per the news a bunch did. Now it appears to be drying out and they are leaving.

Its bad when I am jealous that Nevada is getting flash floods.

The idiots didn't watch the weather forecast and are now paying the price for it. Now they're turning on each other.

Burning Man Descends Into Chaos, Attendees Turn on Each Other as They Desperately Try to Flee Muddy Hellhole​

You would never be invited. :heehee:

If the nearest town was, like, 7 miles away why couldn’t they just walk? Was the mud so bad they couldn’t walk?

Yes, it is a bentonite clay, so sticks to EVERYTHING. Take ten steps and each foot is hauling 10 pounds of mud. Once you get off of the Playa it is no biggie. But the Playa is large.

Vehicles, unless fitted with special mud tires have almost no traction, so they just spin their wheels.

A festival with all of those people there is my idea of hell. Just the toilet situation is enough to put me ofencampment.

Yeah, the festival is for people who love monolithic art, and music. And a sense of community. It's just like any other city on earth when it is built.

Whatever you want, you can find. If it's drugs, sex, booze, music...whatever. it's there.

I used to go as a helper for Dr. Megavolt. For years it was great. Then it started to get over run by glampers, and the techie millionaires found it and started to pollute it with their corporatism.

But there is still a core group I am friends with who still try to get me to come out and regale them with stories of the beginnings of the city.

Maybe next year.

All of that and we were still a better people.

Forum List

Back