70's Tunes

I like the Seeker and Eminence Front, as well as some others. The Who was a good band. :thup: I listen to a lot of different styles of music, but I think the classic rock is my favorite. (These may or may not be from the 70s - could be 60s or early 80s - not really sure - close enough! :))

I've always liked the southern rock too. CCR is a great band. Did you know they were really from California though? :D
What? Prove that! :p

These boys ain't from no California. I know all about dat dere. Sknyrrrr!

The biggest were these guys, Skynyrd, Hatchet, and the Allmans, in no particular order.

Fogarty ain't from Loosiana? :uhh: The Outlaws are fantastic.

Last edited:
I've always liked the southern rock too. CCR is a great band. Did you know they were really from California though? :D

The biggest were these guys, Skynyrd, Hatchet, and the Allmans, in no particular order.

Fogarty ain't from Loosiana? :uhh:

Creedence Clearwater Revival, often informally abbreviated to Creedence or CCR, was an American rock band active in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The band consisted of lead vocalist, lead guitarist, and primary songwriter John Fogerty, his brother rhythm guitarist Tom Fogerty, bassist Stu Cook and drummer Doug Clifford. Their musical style encompassed the roots rock,[1] swamp rock,[2] and blues rock[3] genres. Despite their San Francisco Bay Area origins, they played in a Southern rock style, with lyrics about bayous, catfish, the Mississippi River, and other popular elements of Southern United States iconography, as well as political and socially-conscious lyrics about topics including the Vietnam War.[4] The band performed at 1969's famed Woodstock Festival.

Fogarty ain't from Loosiana? :uhh:

I love this song from Allman Bros.

Forum List

Back