70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Instead of just calling the fact checkers names why don’t you disapprove the points that they make? It’s because you can’t, and I bet you didn’t even read them
Do you read it? Tell me some of their points.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

This is exactly why I felt safer around the people wearing masks at a recent funeral I attended. Even though masks do very little, it let me know which people were vaccinated so I stayed clear. The funeral was recent enough to when around 99% of all cases began to be from the Delta strain, multiple outbreaks among the vaccinated happening over the world, and the vaccinations developed to recognize Alpha strain created a problem with variant exposure.

I figured there were at least a couple of people in attendance who had accepted the Alpha jabs who had the Delta who were within the 2 to 4 day period symptom-free but infected.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

To rail against vacinnations is the denial of science.
If you're using the prison system as an example of the whole society, you're cherry picking events to justify an ignorant view.

Nope. It's not. You're making a lot of idiotic presumptions, as well as idiot claims.
It is. The broad spectrum of media spams from fringe left to fringe right, but all you know is the tiny part of it that is engineered for you by the MSM. Even your perception of what the broad spectrum is is limited to what the MSM tells you.
Out of more than 51,000 Covid deaths in England between January and July 2021, only 256 occurred after two doses.

They were mostly people at very high risk from illness from Covid-19.
The figures show the high degree of protection from the vaccines against illness and death, the ONS said.
Some deaths after vaccination were always expected because vaccines are not 100% effective, and it takes a couple of weeks after your second dose to build the fullest protection.
Of the 51,281 deaths involving Covid registered in England between 2 January and 2 July 2021:
  • 640 (1.2%) were people who had received both vaccine doses
  • This total includes people who had been infected before they were vaccinated
  • Some 458 deaths (0.8%) were people who died at least 21 days after their second dose
  • Just 256 deaths (0.5%) were people who were both fully vaccinated and who had their first positive PCR test at least 14 days after their second dose
"Breakthrough" deaths - occurring at least two weeks after the second jab along with a first positive PCR Covid test - tend to happen in the most vulnerable, men and those with weakened immune systems, with the average age being 84.
But overall numbers were very small - they accounted for only 0.5% of all deaths from Covid-19 over the first six months of the year.

As more and more people are vaccinated, the numbers of fully vaccinated people infected with Covid who then die from it will also grow - although Covid deaths are much lower now than they were before vaccines.
Bullshit.

Be sure to let the front desk know at the emergency room that it's none of their business too.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

150 of us dead vs 17,850 of your kind dead. I'll take it!

Earlier this month, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19, suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.

And CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on Tuesday that the vaccine is so effective that “nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable.” She called such deaths “particularly tragic.”

Deaths in the U.S. have plummeted from a peak of more than 3,400 day on average in mid-January, one month into the vaccination drive.

Ross Bagne, a 68-year-old small-business owner in Cheyenne, Wyoming, was eligible for the vaccine in early February but didn’t get it. He died June 4, infected and unvaccinated, after spending more than three weeks in the hospital, his lungs filling with fluid. He was unable to swallow because of a stroke.

“He never went out, so he didn’t think he would catch it,” said his grieving sister, Karen McKnight. She wondered: “Why take the risk of not getting vaccinated?”

The preventable deaths will continue, experts predict, with unvaccinated pockets of the nation experiencing outbreaks in the fall and winter. Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year.

In Arkansas, which has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the nation, with only about 33% of the population fully protected, cases, hospitalizations and deaths are rising.

“It is sad to see someone go to the hospital or die when it can be prevented,” Gov. Asa Hutchinson tweeted as he urged people to get their shots.

Not really.

In Seattle’s King County, the public health department found only three deaths during a recent 60-day period in people who were fully vaccinated. The rest, some 95% of 62 deaths, had had no vaccine or just one shot.

In the St. Louis area, more than 90% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 have not been vaccinated, said Dr. Alex Garza, a hospital administrator who directs a metropolitan-area task force on the outbreak.

“The majority of them express some regret for not being vaccinated,” Garza said. “That’s a pretty common refrain that we’re hearing from patients with COVID.”
Propaganda, fake news

They aren't dying because of the vaccinated you fucking idiot. They are dying because EVERYONE can carry and spread the virus. It wouldn't be that way if the unvaccinated got vaccinated. Why didn't you guys do the right thing?

What a stupid bitch you must be in real life.
You fucking idiot you just said that everyone can carry and spread the virus and then turned right around and said if the unvaccinated got vaccinated it wouldn't be that way.

Unavoidable. It's the unvaccinated that kept the shit going until it eventually mutated

We could have achieved herd immunity if it weren't for you fuckers.

So I am sad when an vaccinated person's child dies because that child was too young to get vaccinated. That is sad. But if their parents were unvaccinated, chances are they were going to grow up to be horrible citizens just like you.
You just said everyone spreads the virus, including the vaccinated. Now you are saying that the unvaccinated kept the shit going when you simultaneously admit that the vaccinated also spread the virus. Can you even hear how stupid that sounds?

You're right. We should all be wearing masks and social distancing. You in?
During mask mandates, cases increased because the type of masks that most people wear are only about 10% effective. Even the CDC says that social distancing inside is close to worthless. The virus continues to spread because the left are too stupid to realize that masks don't work and vaccines don't work and social distancing while inside doesn't work either.

I’m not ok with anybody giving anybody Covid. Which is why I want to be as safe as possible. Why would you think I am ok with that?
I don't see you calling out vaccine passports and mandates as being stupid because they encourage people to congregate in masses, spreading the virus, because the vaccinated spread the virus. Will you now admit that vaccinated people shouldn't be allowed to congregate in large numbers?

I don't see you calling out vaccine passports and mandates as being stupid because they encourage people to congregate in masses, spreading the virus, because the vaccinated spread the virus. Will you now admit that vaccinated people shouldn't be allowed to congregate in large numbers?
When they do, only the help wear masks. Remember elites cannot spread the virus. This is a fucking bad joke.

This one says 1507 I think.....that tells me at least twice that number is more accurate since I know how the Dim media lies......through July on this one

Great. Prove they're lying. I'll wait. :laugh: Even if it's 3k deaths, that's still an amazing number out of 166 million fully vaccinated people. How many ppl have died of covid since innoculation began in January? How many have died within the last month? In the last day nearly 3500 died of covid. A death count of 1507 over 9 months proves the vaccine works.

Did you read your own link
or just look at part of the headline?

In other words, the vaccinated spread the virus.
No, people with the disease spread the virus whether they're vaccinated or not.
That's why smart people wear masks and respect distancing.
The rest, not so much.
Vaccinated people are less likely to catch and thus spread the virus and perhaps die.
That's why smart people get vaccinated.
The rest, not so much.

You don't need to tell us where you stand. No, not so much.

To see if you know what you are talking about. That is why.
Exactly what point do you think I’ve made in this thread? Cause I assure you it has zero to do with whether or not I know the contents of the fact check

New Topics

Forum List

Back