70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Guess what? That is none of your business. Intolerant dickhead.
Be sure to let the front desk know at the emergency room that it's none of their business too.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

150 of us dead vs 17,850 of your kind dead. I'll take it!

Earlier this month, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19, suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.

And CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on Tuesday that the vaccine is so effective that “nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable.” She called such deaths “particularly tragic.”

Deaths in the U.S. have plummeted from a peak of more than 3,400 day on average in mid-January, one month into the vaccination drive.

Ross Bagne, a 68-year-old small-business owner in Cheyenne, Wyoming, was eligible for the vaccine in early February but didn’t get it. He died June 4, infected and unvaccinated, after spending more than three weeks in the hospital, his lungs filling with fluid. He was unable to swallow because of a stroke.

“He never went out, so he didn’t think he would catch it,” said his grieving sister, Karen McKnight. She wondered: “Why take the risk of not getting vaccinated?”

The preventable deaths will continue, experts predict, with unvaccinated pockets of the nation experiencing outbreaks in the fall and winter. Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year.

In Arkansas, which has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the nation, with only about 33% of the population fully protected, cases, hospitalizations and deaths are rising.

“It is sad to see someone go to the hospital or die when it can be prevented,” Gov. Asa Hutchinson tweeted as he urged people to get their shots.

Not really.

In Seattle’s King County, the public health department found only three deaths during a recent 60-day period in people who were fully vaccinated. The rest, some 95% of 62 deaths, had had no vaccine or just one shot.

In the St. Louis area, more than 90% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 have not been vaccinated, said Dr. Alex Garza, a hospital administrator who directs a metropolitan-area task force on the outbreak.

“The majority of them express some regret for not being vaccinated,” Garza said. “That’s a pretty common refrain that we’re hearing from patients with COVID.”

Be sure to let the front desk know at the emergency room that it's none of their business too.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

150 of us dead vs 17,850 of your kind dead. I'll take it!

Earlier this month, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19, suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.

And CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on Tuesday that the vaccine is so effective that “nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable.” She called such deaths “particularly tragic.”

Deaths in the U.S. have plummeted from a peak of more than 3,400 day on average in mid-January, one month into the vaccination drive.

Ross Bagne, a 68-year-old small-business owner in Cheyenne, Wyoming, was eligible for the vaccine in early February but didn’t get it. He died June 4, infected and unvaccinated, after spending more than three weeks in the hospital, his lungs filling with fluid. He was unable to swallow because of a stroke.

“He never went out, so he didn’t think he would catch it,” said his grieving sister, Karen McKnight. She wondered: “Why take the risk of not getting vaccinated?”

The preventable deaths will continue, experts predict, with unvaccinated pockets of the nation experiencing outbreaks in the fall and winter. Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year.

In Arkansas, which has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the nation, with only about 33% of the population fully protected, cases, hospitalizations and deaths are rising.

“It is sad to see someone go to the hospital or die when it can be prevented,” Gov. Asa Hutchinson tweeted as he urged people to get their shots.

Not really.

In Seattle’s King County, the public health department found only three deaths during a recent 60-day period in people who were fully vaccinated. The rest, some 95% of 62 deaths, had had no vaccine or just one shot.

In the St. Louis area, more than 90% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 have not been vaccinated, said Dr. Alex Garza, a hospital administrator who directs a metropolitan-area task force on the outbreak.

“The majority of them express some regret for not being vaccinated,” Garza said. “That’s a pretty common refrain that we’re hearing from patients with COVID.”
Take care of yourself. Stay out of others lives. Wear your mask and keep your mouth shut.

Hmmmm you should have told that to the thousands of vaccinated who died from Covid before they died.

So for every 1000 of us who dies, 120,000 of you die. I'll take those odds.

So for every 1000 of us who dies, 120,000 of you die. I'll take those odds.
Source that because...

What should we do about it? We are vaccinated. We aren't dying. Are kids dying? That is unfortunate.

Most Unvaccinated Americans Don’t Feel Responsible For Surging Covid Cases, Poll Suggests — Here’s Who They Blame​

New CDC guidelines to wear masks in certain places apply for the vaccinated as well as the unvaccinated. While far less likely to get seriously ill, vaccinated people still can and do get infected with Covid-19. The delta variant, being somewhat resistant to some of the vaccines in use, makes this more likely, especially in those not fully vaccinated. Even if asymptomatic, the vaccinated can still pass the virus on to others. The CDC recently found signs vaccinated people may be just as infectious as the unvaccinated.
So kids are dying because of the vaccinated and all you can say is, "That is unfortunate"?

Source that because...
I think we will find your link is fake news

The claim stems from an InfoWars video (archived here ) which shows a page from the independent website OpenVAERS (here ) where the number 1,136,615 is visible. However, OpenVAERS states that this is the number of reports of all adverse effects from all vaccines, not just deaths and not just COVID-19 vaccines.

As of June 17, the OpenVAERS website shows 329,021 reports of adverse events, not just deaths, linked specifically to COVID-19 vaccines (here).

By comparison, the confirmed U.S. death toll from COVID-19 recently passed 600,000, as reported by Reuters here .

The confirmed U.S. death toll from COVID-19, Infowars was founded by conspiracy promoter and right-wing media personality Alex Jones.

Media Bias / Fact Check describes InfoWars here as “a crackpot, tin foil hat-level conspiracy website that strongly promotes pseudoscience.” The Columbia Journalism Review describes the website (www.cjr.org/fake-beta) as “fake, conspiracy, unreliable.”

So kids are dying because of the vaccinated and all you can say is, "That is unfortunate"?
They aren't dying because of the vaccinated you fucking idiot. They are dying because EVERYONE can carry and spread the virus. It wouldn't be that way if the unvaccinated got vaccinated. Why didn't you guys do the right thing?

What a stupid bitch you must be in real life.

I'm asking you why you are ok with the vaccinated giving children Covid?
Unavoidable. It's the unvaccinated that kept the shit going until it eventually mutated

We could have achieved herd immunity if it weren't for you fuckers.

So I am sad when an vaccinated person's child dies because that child was too young to get vaccinated. That is sad. But if their parents were unvaccinated, chances are they were going to grow up to be horrible citizens just like you.

1507 died out of Over 166M vaccinated? That's nothing.
Oh I see......well its more since July, and glad to hear 1507 is nothing. Since you Dims are demanding everyone get the vaccine, I guess the 1507 is just collateral damage like children in a Sleepy Joe drone strike?

Source that because...

I'm not trying to talk common sense with you fools anymore. If you don't mind dying, I don't mind you dying either. Thinning the herd.

Oh, and you didn't care that people were dying of Covid in the beginning when we told you to social distance and wear masks. You said the number was too small to worry about. So, the number of unvaccinated is too small for me to worry about. Especially when it's 99% unvaccinated douch bags. God speed bro.

I'm not trying to convince you. You are beyond that. So I will wait for your work or an airline to tell you that you must or you can't go to work or to your vacation.
Then why even post about it if you really don't care.? Unless it is only to "own" those making their own decisions regarding their health care.

Thing is fool. The majority are NOT dying. Most have a natural immunity and it has been repeatedly shown that the most at risk are the already unhealthy.
You are just too simple minded to think past the programmed narrative.

Not planning to fly anywhere, my boss doesn't require vaccines, and I have been mask less and unvaccinated in plenty of super spreading situations including the theme park in Mall of America a month ago. Last respiratory symptoms I had was sniffles and light bronchitis right when this started over a year ago.

Sorry to disappoint you with my continued health.

New Topics

Forum List

Back