What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

OP
Independentthinker

Independentthinker

Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2015
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
809
Points
928
Did you read your own link
or just look at part of the headline?
The link says that 70% of fully vaccinated prisoners came down with the virus. Another study in Massachusetts showed that 74% of fully vaccinated people caught the virus.
 

Blues Man

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
16,113
Reaction score
5,721
Points
290
I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.



You do know that merely testing positive isn't the same as getting sick right?
 
OP
Independentthinker

Independentthinker

Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2015
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
809
Points
928
No, people with the disease spread the virus whether they're vaccinated or not.
That's why smart people wear masks and respect distancing.
The rest, not so much.
Vaccinated people are less likely to catch and thus spread the virus and perhaps die.
That's why smart people get vaccinated.
The rest, not so much.

You don't need to tell us where you stand. No, not so much.
70% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus. For all we know, the other 30% didn't have enough exposure to catch the virus. A Massachusetts study showed 74% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus. For all we know, the other 26% didn't have enough exposure to catch the virus. Therefore, the vaccines don't really do shit at stopping people from catching and spreading the virus. So, your statement that vaccinated people are less likely to catch and thus spread the virus is just lefty talking point bullshit, not bourne out by the facts. I thought your side followed the science and listened to the experts.

And, studies have also shown that the types of masks most people wear are only about 10% effective so they also aren't worth a shit, just one small step above being worthless. Studies have also shown that, generally speaking, social distancing outside is mostly not necessary and social distancing inside is, like masks, only one small step above being totally worthless, no matter how much you social distance. Masked people spread the virus and vaccinated people spread the virus. The virus will continue spreading until the left follow the science instead of perpetuating their lefty lies.
 
Last edited:

dblack

Diamond Member
Joined
May 21, 2011
Messages
42,175
Reaction score
7,366
Points
1,830
70% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus. For all we know, the other 30% didn't have enough exposure to catch the virus. A Massachusetts study showed 74% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus.
Link?
And, studies have also shown that the types of masks most people wear are only about 10% effective so they also aren't worth a shit, just one small step above being worthless. Studies have also shown that, generally speaking, social distancing outside is mostly not necessary and social distancing inside is, like masks, only one small step above being totally worthless, no matter how much you social distance. Masked people spread the virus and vaccinated people spread the virus. The virus will continue spreading until the left follow the science instead of perpetuating their lefty lies.

Links? You'll forgive me for not taking your word for it.
 

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
6,786
Reaction score
4,106
Points
970
Why? Read them yourself
That's right, lefties cannot look outside the box. You are confined within the tiny portion of media that engineers and owns your perspective of the political landscape. What happens outside the msm isn't really happening if you don't read it, right?
 

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
6,786
Reaction score
4,106
Points
970
Vaccinated people are less likely to catch and thus spread the virus and perhaps die.
Bullshit. The vax has nothing to do with the spread of Sars Cov 2.
 

Catman51

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
547
Points
208
We can't help it. At least we are vaccinated and not dying when we get it. You are. And I love it.
Over 98% who have contacted Covid have survived, with or without the shot. Saying anything else is a lie.

And you "love" that people are dying. just because they have different beliefs than those you espouse?

That makes you a gate filled monster who cares only for yourself and takes joy from the misfortune of others.
 

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
93,619
Reaction score
9,707
Points
2,060
Location
Michigan
Then why even post about it if you really don't care.? Unless it is only to "own" those making their own decisions regarding their health care.


Thing is fool. The majority are NOT dying. Most have a natural immunity and it has been repeatedly shown that the most at risk are the already unhealthy.
You are just too simple minded to think past the programmed narrative.

Not planning to fly anywhere, my boss doesn't require vaccines, and I have been mask less and unvaccinated in plenty of super spreading situations including the theme park in Mall of America a month ago. Last respiratory symptoms I had was sniffles and light bronchitis right when this started over a year ago.

Sorry to disappoint you with my continued health.
You right wingers are impossible. You're right. I don't care. Bye.
 

dblack

Diamond Member
Joined
May 21, 2011
Messages
42,175
Reaction score
7,366
Points
1,830
Over 98% who have contacted Covid have survived, with or without the shot. Saying anything else is a lie.
So, if we just gave up and let everyone get covid, only 6 million Americans would die?
 

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
93,619
Reaction score
9,707
Points
2,060
Location
Michigan
It is. The broad spectrum of media spams from fringe left to fringe right, but all you know is the tiny part of it that is engineered for you by the MSM. Even your perception of what the broad spectrum is is limited to what the MSM tells you.

Bullshit.
The MSM is listening to the doctors. You're listening to conspiracy theories and lies being spread around the internet by right wing media mostly radio guys who half our dead because of covid
 

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
93,619
Reaction score
9,707
Points
2,060
Location
Michigan
Over 98% who have contacted Covid have survived, with or without the shot. Saying anything else is a lie.

And you "love" that people are dying. just because they have different beliefs than those you espouse?

That makes you a gate filled monster who cares only for yourself and takes joy from the misfortune of others.
No I love that people putting the rest of us at risk are dying.

Most of the 98% are vaccinated people. You can spin it any way you want, it's you guys dying. You, blacks and kids too young to get the shots. I hope you are proud of all the kids you are killing.

We will never achieve herd immunity with 40% of Americans refusing to get vaccinated. Do your kids get the polio vaccine?
 

Catman51

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
547
Points
208
So, if we just gave up and let everyone get covid, only 6 million Americans would die?
Or, people would still have their freedom to decide, survive if they got it, and all the vaccine Nazis could look for something else to try to dominate people with.
 

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
34,338
Reaction score
13,906
Points
1,590
Location
South Texas Republic
No I love that people putting the rest of us at risk are dying.

Most of the 98% are vaccinated people. You can spin it any way you want, it's you guys dying. You, blacks and kids too young to get the shots. I hope you are proud of all the kids you are killing.

We will never achieve herd immunity with 40% of Americans refusing to get vaccinated. Do your kids get the polio vaccine?

No, the injected are spreading the virus at an alarming rate. I don't run and hide though.
 

dblack

Diamond Member
Joined
May 21, 2011
Messages
42,175
Reaction score
7,366
Points
1,830
Or, people would still have their freedom to decide, survive if they got it, and all the vaccine Nazis could look for something else to try to dominate people with.
I'm actually not in favor of vaccine mandates. But the insane crap you guys say doesn't really help your case. Better to just not say anything.

Do you really think that Nazis looking to dominate people would fuck around with vaccines as their means of "domination". You're paranoid. As in sick in the head. Get help.
 

Catman51

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
547
Points
208
No I love that people putting the rest of us at risk are dying.

Most of the 98% are vaccinated people. You can spin it any way you want, it's you guys dying. You, blacks and kids too young to get the shots. I hope you are proud of all the kids you are killing.

We will never achieve herd immunity with 40% of Americans refusing to get vaccinated. Do your kids get the polio vaccine?
You keepers claim that there is no such thing as "herd immunity" so why bother?

BTW, even with your false statistics, how many have gotten the disease and did they all die? You continue to claim things not in evidence and claim to wish any who dare disagree with you to die. You really are a caring person, caring that only your desires and claims are recognized and followed or people that don't should die, according to you.
 

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
34,338
Reaction score
13,906
Points
1,590
Location
South Texas Republic
I'm actually not in favor of vaccine mandates. But the insane crap you guys say doesn't really help your case. Better to just not say anything.

Do you really think that Nazis looking to dominate people would fuck around with vaccines as their means of "domination". You're paranoid. As in sick in the head. Get help.

Look at australia now. They are dominating and squashing the people. Yes, the ruling elite and police state are sick in the head.
 

Catman51

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
547
Points
208
I'm actually not in favor of vaccine mandates. But the insane crap you guys say doesn't really help your case. Better to just not say anything.

Do you really think that Nazis looking to dominate people would fuck around with vaccines as their means of "domination". You're paranoid. As in sick in the head. Get help.
I just cite their present policies and methods of trying to enforce them. People like you get all flustered when the truth comes out and start worrying that others may actually begin to think and act for themselves to not follow the dictates of unelected administrators who are in it only for power.
 

dblack

Diamond Member
Joined
May 21, 2011
Messages
42,175
Reaction score
7,366
Points
1,830
Look at australia now. They are dominating and squashing the people. Yes, the ruling elite and police state are sick in the head.
But, Nazis?

The problem with screeching such nonsense is that people immediately put you in the nutter category. I guess if you're merely trying to stir up the partisans, it works. But it's not compelling or convincing outside the true believers. I just makes you seem whacko.
 

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
6,786
Reaction score
4,106
Points
970
The MSM is listening to the doctors. You're listening to conspiracy theories and lies being spread around the internet by right wing media mostly radio guys who half our dead because of covid
This notion is worthless, since it is formed within the boundaries of what the msm engineered for you. It excludes what the majority of the media spectrum has to offer. If you want to make your post into fact, you need to disclose that it is only based upon the msm narrative, and acknowledge that the msm engineered reality is not the same as actual reality. Conflating these two things doesn't work.
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top