70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Do you bother reading your own links?

The data published Friday was based on 469 cases of Covid associated with multiple summer events and large public gatherings held in July in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, which encompasses Cape Cod and is just outside Martha’s Vineyard. The events were held in Provincetown, according to NBC News. Approximately three-quarters, or 74%, of the cases occurred in fully vaccinated people who had completed a two-dose course of the mRNA vaccines or received a single shot of Johnson & Johnson’s.

Overall, 274 vaccinated patients with a breakthrough infection were symptomatic, according to the CDC. The most common side effects were cough, headache, sore throat, muscle pain and fever. Among five Covid patients who were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated, according to the agency. No deaths were reported.

Do you bother reading your own links?

The data published Friday was based on 469 cases of Covid associated with multiple summer events and large public gatherings held in July in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, which encompasses Cape Cod and is just outside Martha’s Vineyard. The events were held in Provincetown, according to NBC News. Approximately three-quarters, or 74%, of the cases occurred in fully vaccinated people who had completed a two-dose course of the mRNA vaccines or received a single shot of Johnson & Johnson’s.

Overall, 274 vaccinated patients with a breakthrough infection were symptomatic, according to the CDC. The most common side effects were cough, headache, sore throat, muscle pain and fever. Among five Covid patients who were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated, according to the agency. No deaths were reported.
Vaccinated people are super spreaders. They get covid. They die.

Official data shows 8 times more people have died shortly ...

We can officially confirm that the number of people to have died shortly after getting one of the Covid-19 vaccines has surpassed the number of people who have died of Covid-19, and we believe the data was released by accident.. According to official NHS data which can be viewed here, from March 2020 up to the 25th August 2021; a period of 18 months, 90,147 Covid deaths within 28 days of a ...

Oh PLEASE ^ :icon_rolleyes: Give us a fucking break

History​

Founded in November 2020 and based in the United Kingdom, The Daily Expose publishes Covid-19 conspiracy and anti-vaccination news. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not provide an about page, disclose authors, editors, or owners.

On April 2, 2021, The Daily Expose reports that Twitter suspended them for 12 hours due to violations.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Expose a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience website based on promoting false and misleading information regarding Covid-19.

If you actually followed what the CDC and medical professionals have been saying then you wouldn’t be surprised by what’s going on with the vaccine and you would understand that our country would be in a far far worse spot right now if we had no vaccine. You’re being programmed to attack the vax for the simple reason that the right wing wants to use it to make Biden look bad and not allow him to take credit for anything positive. Your post is the perfect example of the disgusting politics that is being played with this. Wake up

They are obviously quite willing to die, if it makes Biden and Dr Fauci look bad. Sad :(

It's becoming fear, disguised by denial.

Many on the denial side have convinced themselves of their exaggerations.

Will this be widespread enough to cause an uptick in suicides in America?

All a vaccine does is give your body the secret to kicking virus' ass.

You get vaccinated, you get the virus, your body knows how to kick the virus' ass, it kicks the virus ass and you survive.

Nope...dont think so....
That might be the case if it was an actual vaccination but as it is those take up to a decade to develop.

JO

We can dig into any issue, but not too deep. Just MSM deep, while ignoring the cast majority of the media spectrum that you will not be able to relate to. You can school me according to msm narrative, as if the msm represents the way things really are.
No I can school you according to the facts. You can reference which ever secret non MSM media sources you think make you the enlightened one and then we can debate who is making a more valid point, we can check facts and sources, and we can’t follow the path of logic and reason. If we do that I’ll beat you every time. I see plenty of Yahoos trying to play the game you’re playing and it’s not effective. Keep trying though

Which is the one finding punishments for refusal to agree? The right gives facts and says make up your own mind. The communists will get you fired, arrested, punished for not agreeing. The vaccine is so good, they have to take your freedom to get you to take it.
Regulations have nothing to do with lying and misinformation which is the subject we are discussing. Why do you have such a hard tome staying on topic. You always bring up random points that just distract from the subject. Right wing media is nowhere close to “here are the facts make up your mind” I listen to a lot of right wing media and they beat the “Leftists are evil and destroying our country” narrative harder and louder than anything else. Don’t be a puppet. Open your eyes.

They are obviously quite willing to die, if it makes Biden and Dr Fauci look bad. Sad :(
If they want to risk their health and die then that’s their choice, I don’t really care. But when that choice prolongs a pandemic and causes others to get sick and others to put their lives and businesses on hold and most importantly when it clogs up our medical facilities and overwhelms our doctors and nurses… well then I have a problem with the BS they are pulling.

Regulations have nothing to do with lying and misinformation which is the subject we are discussing. Why do you have such a hard tome staying on topic. You always bring up random points that just distract from the subject. Right wing media is nowhere close to “here are the facts make up your mind” I listen to a lot of right wing media and they beat the “Leftists are evil and destroying our country” narrative harder and louder than anything else. Don’t be a puppet. Open your eyes.
Is telling the truth so alien to you. Leftists are evil. They destroy everything they touch. No one needs to be told that. It's plain to anyone looking. The woke communists lie about everything and they are lying about the vaccine too.

I don't give a crap about the politics of this. If the vaccines worked I'd be thrilled. My work life, which is a huge part of my life, has been horribly impacted by Covid, for a personal reason, not to mention all the other wonderful reasons I was hoping for TRULY safe and effective vaccines no matter who is president.

But these vaccines are not it. I guess you can't think past politics to comprehend that people are getting "boosters" 8 months after the first two shots when no one really knows what the first two shots DO. And they can only get those--or many of them--because the flak who runs the CDC overrode the advisory committee.
The vaccines are not completely safe and effective. They were pretty damn close when they first came out but Delta was a game changer. Too bad we didn’t unite and before Delta, perhaps we could have squashed it then. But now we have 60% efficacy instead of 95% so vaccinated people are going to catch it. Luckily they will not get as sick. Something is better than nothing. Demonizing the vaccine serves nothing positive or productive. It’s politics and it’s pathetic

Is telling the truth so alien to you. Leftists are evil. They destroy everything they touch. No one needs to be told that. It's plain to anyone looking. The woke communists lie about everything and they are lying about the vaccine too.
I see the puppet strings are welded on. What lie do you think “they” are telling about the vaccine?

When I was driving from Boise back home to the Oregon Coast last year, I was bouncing around on my FM radio trying to find a decent signal somewhere between Pendleton and Hood River.

Finally got one on the kookiest RW squawk talk show I'd ever heard in my life. It was truly hilarious to hear the kind of crap they were spouting. Stuff like: "The only trustworthy websites are Gateway Pundit, Epoch Times, Infowars, Daily Caller, Breitbart, HotAir and NewsBusters" - and they rattled off 4 or 5 more.

And this is a major reason why we are so entirely f'd up as a nation.

I see the puppet strings are welded on. What lie do you think “they” are telling about the vaccine?
That it is effective. Why is it only Americans that have to take it? Why do criminal invaders get a pass? Why do so many vaccinated get sick?

When I was driving from Boise back home to the Oregon Coast last year, I was bouncing around on my FM radio trying to find a decent signal somewhere between Pendleton and Hood River.

Finally got one on the kookiest RW squawk talk show I'd ever heard in my life. It was truly hilarious to hear the kind of crap they were spouting. Stuff like: "The only trustworthy websites are Gateway Pundit, Epoch Times, Infowars, Daily Caller, Breitbart, HotAir and NewsBusters" - and they rattled off 4 or 5 more.

And this is a major reason why we are so entirely f'd up as a nation.
I listen to RW radio all the time when I drive. Buck Sexton is truly the dumbest personality on the air but all of their programs just make me laugh. Levin is actually a very sharp guy but he makes no mystery that he is an activist pushing an agenda and a man running a business. Problem is their listeners think they are getting objective news. The issue I have is the plainly obvious agenda being pushed to make the Left evil and the drum beat that they are communists trying to destroy our country. It’s juvinille and destructive. Just as I don’t like it when the left calls everything the right does racist and uses that to cancel discourse. Two sides of the same coin

That it is effective. Why is it only Americans that have to take it? Why do criminal invaders get a pass? Why do so many vaccinated get sick?
Slow down let’s take one item at a time. They say it is about 60% effective against Delta in stopping cases and for those who get infected it reduces the severity of symptoms because it builds antibodies in people immune system. What specifically about that do you think is a lie and why?

I listen to RW radio all the time when I drive. Buck Sexton is truly the dumbest personality on the air but all of their programs just make me laugh. Levin is actually a very sharp guy but he makes no mystery that he is an activist pushing an agenda and a man running a business. Problem is their listeners think they are getting objective news. The issue I have is the plainly obvious agenda being pushed to make the Left evil and the drum beat that they are communists trying to destroy our country. It’s juvinille and destructive. Just as I don’t like it when the left calls everything the right does racist and uses that to cancel discourse. Two sides of the same coin

Most of the smarter ones like Levin are in it for the grift. Clearly there's no money in left wing radio. You have to be outraged all the time about something in order to make it. And you must yell a lot to let the rubes know that you mean it!

Also see Limbaugh, Carlson, Hannity (NOT smart ;-) and Ingraham.

There is big money in that crap - The head honcho (actually the ONLY honcho) at Cyber Ninjas Doug Logan learned this some time ago. He'll waltz out of Arizona with at least a cool million in grift. Maybe he can now afford to get an actual office instead of using a PO Box at a Florida UPS store. :lol:

So you think when I listen to "RW radio" I think I'm getting objective news

Fascinating

You folks always underestimate us. That has always been one of your weaker points. We vastly overestimate you. One of ours.

So you think when I listen to "RW radio" I think I'm getting objective news

Fascinating

You folks always underestimate us. That has always been one of your weaker points. We vastly overestimate you. One of ours.
I don’t know you so I wouldn’t make that claim. I make that claim based on people I hear call in and people I engage with who spout the same RW talking points and act like they are fact

Forum List

Back