70-car train derails in North Dakota, spills hazardous materials

You're not

The question is...why haven't you folks gave a fuck about the hundreds of train derailments in the previous 10 or so years?

The scraping of the barrel for shit to be outraged about is telling....just think, at this point in Trump's first term -- he had over 90 indictments racked up by his admin.....kinda takes away the attention from train derailments I am sure...
Now look up train derailments with hazardous materials. I will be waiting for that.

So about five per day......seems excessive especially since you are on tracks......
Not if it includes light passenger rail. They run all day, some even 24/7. I'm too lazy to go through the data, but I'm guessing that miles/incident are probably pretty reasonable.

Let's revisit the timeline earlier this year. Remember last year were the 30 or so fires in America alone of various food distribution centers, processing plants and warehouses.

Then for the first two months...

Jan 11th chemical plant fire IL.
Jan 28th acid spill CA
Feb 2nd. poly vinyl train derailment OH
Feb 3rd 500 gallon acid leak OH
Feb 6th warehouse fire IL
Feb 11th gas pipeline leak CA
Feb 12th Waste plant fire FL
Feb 13th hazmat train crash TX
Feb 13th hazmat train crash SC
Feb 14th nitric acid spill AZ
Feb 15th Chem tank fire OK
Feb 16th 5 acre warehouse fire FL
Feb 20th welding plant fire FL
Feb 20th pipe bomb found on RR tracks PA.
Feb 21st welding plant fire OH
Feb 21st Lumber Facility fire Brooklyn NY
Feb 21st coal train derailment (hazmat required) NE
Feb 21st Trucks crash, explosion, fires and
same area another plant fire burning for days. FL
Feb 22nd uranium plant fire TN

Oh and let me know of all the THOUSANDS OF TRAIN DERAILMENTS what percentage of those are hazardous waste materials doing severe damage to American towns or cities.

Don't worry folks, as I said. Nothing to see. Ahhhh, but tiktok is the great threat. Cause those other social platforms like FB or Instagram or Snapchat or YouTube don't track us right?

Losers.

Obviously, we have a some pretty shitty rail infrastructure for there to be this many derailments. One a year, in my opinion, would be too many.

Oh and let me know of all the THOUSANDS OF TRAIN DERAILMENTS what percentage of those are hazardous waste materials doing severe damage to American towns or cities.

Don't worry folks, as I said. Nothing to see. Ahhhh, but tiktok is the great threat. Cause those other social platforms like FB or Instagram or Snapchat or YouTube don't track us right?

Losers.
So what should everyone be seeing?

Now look up train derailments with hazardous materials. I will be waiting for that.
Yawns...

tempImage57SxX6.png

What is going to be the next deflection?

70-car train hauling hazardous materials derailed in North Dakota late Sunday Monday, according to local reports.

Yeah....uhhhh huh. Look the other way folks. Nothing to see here.
Krissy noem is jellie of north dakota

Forum List

Back